Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:52 am
Yushika

wc 188

“majestic, amazing, devilishly appealing?” He was being more than a little sarcastic, but the life in her eyes made it worth the act. Still that was the question was it not? She was right. What next. He had given her ample chance to run away. “Your wish is to feel beauty inside yourself and the cost cannot be that which you cannot give, nor may I drag the cost and take from others?”He gave a surprisingly shrewd look at her. “Should the terms be acceptable know it will come about from the deal though it will take time to fully flourish, after all the loss of perception of the glory in life is not something that may be regrown in a day. This is acceptable? If so I must place the seal of the deal with you. You see this will keep even a dishonest deava like myself in line.” He stool at full attention watching ever muschle on her body to read her as much as he was able to. This would be her final yes or no and would determine the next place they went too.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:39 am
Reoakee

Her nose scrunched at him, an ear flicking in dismissal. Irritating was the word she had settled on, but he could say what he wanted. The seal of the deal? Her head tilted, eyes drifting away as she considered it. It... didn't feel like much of a deal, if she looked at it from afar. She didn't have children, nor a mate. Ceri was the only sister who she was relatively close to these days. Her absence wouldn't be noted further than a whispered question. If he decided to smash her neck the next day, what would change? She was still unsatisfied with her life, at least death was something further.

How morbid. It wasn't as if she wanted to die, either. It was just, she wouldn't throw a fit if it came her way, either. The way she was going now? It wasn't much of anything. This was something.

"It's acceptable." Deities, he rambled. She met his eyes, shoulders rolling until she heard a pop. This felt significant. Heavy, even. His presence was going to change her life, she just didn't know how.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:48 pm
Yushika

wc 261

Oh how he loved those magic words. The cute little vixen had no idea what she signed up for. His blue eyes sparkled looking at the pessimistic sarcastic little brown fox. His black nails dug into the earth while his paws flexed. “Very well then. I do have a place I’d like to take you.” He moved to hold her as he did before. This trip was going to be a long one but one well worth the visit. She wanted to see the beauty in life he already had a hand in a few small tasks he could have her perform the most important He supposed he should start with. In truth there was a very large part of him that wanted to test this vixen and see what she was going to do and if she was trustworthy enough for what he wanted. Still that desperate emptiness he supposed would do just fine and not likely to ruin things too much for him, though he doubted a little contamination would be impossible to avoid.

His black horn lead the way as he headed back to a very particular cave that hadn’t had to much use since the brown speckled phim had been staying here. He was still rather displeased with N’erf for letting that little pawn escape his grasp. That debt would not be forgiven so easily. Setting Riku down he wondered what the vixen would have to say about the clearly burned cave entrance. The rocks had long sense permanently developed the burned smell keeping out the bugs.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:50 pm
Reoakee

She relinquished herself to him as he gestured for her to let him pick her up. While she had wondered, previously, what flight may be like, she didn't necessarily enjoy the experience. It was faster, she acknowledged, but she'd be excited once they were done for good. When they settled she took a glance at the cave, nose wrinkling. She could imagine how the rocks ended up the color they were.

"Another task?" She kept behind him, deciding she rather observe from behind the towering 'daeva, thank you.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:01 pm
Yushika

wc
Snorting he moved forward without looking back at Riku. “Hardly a need for that, I am going to give you a chance to start your journey to find the beauty that still resides in yourself. It costs not others but instead gives a chance for a change of life from what would have been.” The cave is lifeless and there are a number of scorch marks and claw marks. Drips of melted wax are scattered about. Heading deeper in he took a side tunnel he finally stopped before a small pile of rocks that form a half dish and there is a gentle slope down to a bundled up rag at the base. The dish looked like a makeshift bed of sorts where a few foxes could lay down and not be seen behind the rock without lifting one’s head up and looking into it. Under the rag he knew were two BCRs one blue light one that was from a deal with a phim and the other a pale yellow with a deeper yellow swirl and touch of blue. “You might want to go take a look” He gestured for her to walk into the dish and look under the reddish rag.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:21 pm
Reoakee
Riku frowned towards the cave, instantly desiring to turn back. More caves, more angry foxes, was this all he was? Still, she relented, padding slowly up to the entrance with a cautious paw raised once she froze. Nothing stuck out to her, but she doubted the 'daeva would send her into the cave without a reason. She turned her head back to send a glance his way before padding in, reeling backwards when her paws hit something hard under the rag. Instantly, she pulled the rag up and tossed it aside, a soft gasp leaving her throat.

BCRs. Her head turned to the 'daeva for a moment, eyes wide as she turned her head back to the BCRs. Where were their parents? Was he their parent?

"Yours?"

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:57 pm
Nymphiea

Wc 241

“Hardly, you see one was discarded as the mother had no idea how to raise it. The other was in exchange for saving a life.” It was the truth just not all of it. “They are in my care but I am doubtfully a fit figure to raise them. Keeping them in here is a safe spot the owner of this cave is as unfit as myself to raise them, so as soon they are born they would likely end up suffering.” Actually Nos was quite certain that N’erf would do halfway well but he was still sore at the other deava for loosing F’ern so Nos wasn’t about to trust two other lives to the brown and white deava’s care. “I have promised that I would tell the one that its mother loves it and when the child is an adult it will be given the option to meet its mother once more. There are family complications that prevent a meeting sooner. The other child, well I’d rather not tell it that it was tossed aside. So will you help raise and save two innocent kits who have done no wrong? Or will you leave them in the paws of a devil alone?” He wanted her to raise the kits. There was a beauty in innocence that would help this vixen open her eyes in time. More then that she would have a task and that would keep her busy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:07 pm
Reoakee
Two BCRs, alone. She scowled at him briefly; he really needed to stop calling himself the devil. Carefully, she pawed at the BCRs, mouth tightening. Did she want to raise them? As what — their mother? Could she even be a mother? Her tail lashed as she considered that option. She had been a lot, and most of those things were not good. She was boring, forgetful, and unimpressive. There was nothing to her that would interest another fox romantically, and that had filled her life with a loneliness she had allowed herself to dwell in. Romance was out of the question now, and Riku was almost fine with that. However, being a mother? She had both considered that and hadn't at the same time. Children, to her, had meant a mate, and that had seemed unobtainable. Of course, she always wanted kids, but she hadn't really thought about how to have children alone.

And now here they were; two BCRs waiting for her. She wasn't much, she knew that, but all of those things related to how desirable she wasn't. She never had thought deep down how much of a good mother she'd be, and now when she considered it... could she? Children didn't care if you were boring or not, they loved you unconditionally if you loved them; sometimes even if you didn't. She'd love them. She knew that wholeheartedly. She'd love them and protect them from the world. They'd be safe with her, or so she currently believed. She could bore them all she wanted, but if she accepted this offer they'd love her anyway.

And she'd love them, too.

She turned towards the 'daeva, tail lashing once more before curling around her BCRs, pulling them against her paw for warmth. "You can't take them back, then," She warned him. Now they were hers, and she wasn't going to let him wrench them from her paws.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:32 pm
Nymphiea

Wc 379

Oh Nos liked the taste of victory, the smell of it, Nos knew that taste oh so well and he was relishing it now. “I’ve no need to take them back, I’d just take all of you after all splitting up a happy little family isn’t really all that interesting.” He smiled at her. “You might want to put them actually on your paw after all we’ll have to depart from here soon and I’d hate to lose one in flight.” He gestured to her to follow. “Come along now lovely new mother, we should be taking you back home so you can set up your own nest. One of those is a phim child so I expect you’ll want to prepare for that unique brand of terror entering your life as a cute little kits attempts to plummet to their death while they experiment with flight.”

He wondered where N’erf was. He hoped other deava wasn’t sulking around too close. He’d hate to have to hurt the male if he came to close to Riku and placed her in any danger. It was always a sad day to loose a decent pawn. “If you’d like I can stay around a bit to help with the flight lessons. Still don’t worry I won’t dissuade the children of any notion you might put forward to them. You are their mother after all.” And what a fine one she would be. She already had clearly developed a protective nature toward them. He thought if he dared to threaten them she would likely snap and bite at him. He was half tempted to test it but figured it could wait until later. He wanted to see her annoyed face. As they left the cave it was clear that N’erf was indeed there. As soon as Riku left the cave he draped a wing over her. “stay close” He whispered to her and kept her shielded from N’erf. The other male was keeping well back but clearly snarling over having a stranger in his cave. “We’re leaving now. Good day.” He kept the wing tight over Riku. It would be a bit before they could take off and fly. He only hoped Riku didn’t do anything foolish while they got away from N’erf.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:11 am
Reoakee
'Lovely new mother,' Riku felt her chest swell at the title given to her, tail lashing against her sudden surge of pride. Mother, she was a mother now. She seemed more obedient suddenly, as if eager to just get wherever they were supposed to be so she could stare at the new lives he had given her. She hooked the BCRs around a paw, her tail flicking to lock around her leg for extra security. Her eyes slide to narrow at him, a clear indicator she would not want him to stick around to help her child learn how to fly. She didn't trust him, and for good reason.

His wing draped over her and her spine twitched, her lifting to look up at the larger male before relenting. The sound of another 'daeva caused her head to snap back, her view blocked by Nos' wing. For a moment, the vixen almost felt comforted by Nos' protection, although she wasn't an idiot. Affection was most likely something Nos didn't know how to give, or couldn't, and Riku wasn't greedy. She had two beautiful BCRs and her heart swelled with adoration for them. She could almost die with how happy she felt, and they hadn't even hatched.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:26 am
==================Time Skip==================
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nos felt something of a sense of pride looking back over his deal later. He had kept an eye on Riku and the little ones that had popped from the BCRs. Riku and proven herself to be a competent mother. He appeared every so often to check on her giving her a range of excuses from bringing food to telling her he had to keep his promise to the little male’s birth mother and tell the child that the birth mother loved him but could not keep him. Nos also didn’t bother to hide the fact that the phim child had been more or less abandoned to his care. He made sure both children knew that Riku loved them and was there mother now keeping them safe, which was likely the only reason why Riku didn’t kill him when he made these little visits. He never tried to touch or hold the children but he had a problem with the feathered little fiend clinging to him. He had hissed and growled and tried every other tactic of keeping the little creature off him. Riku had actually laughed at him after the first few times when it was clear that Nos wouldn’t harm the kits. The male with the deava eyes he liked quite well as the kit was quite and while occasionally cuddly toward him it wasn’t as bad as the feathered freakishly clinging child. Half the time she reeked of her mother Riku’s “paints” and the other time she was resistant to letting him go. Sometimes even going as far as to reattach after being removed.

That annoyed him. Nos brushed those thoughts away while he landed in the clearing he usually did. It was starting to look a little barren as each time he landed he incinerated the vegetation and bugs in the area out of sheer spite. He circled once and decided to lay down and relax when he felt a weight land on his tail. Turned his head he was glad his mask hid part of the disgust on his face. It was the feathered one. “You are only loved by Riku and no one else wants you, especially me. Let go.” The kit as usual ignored him and kept right on clinging. Groaning wasn’t sure where Riku was but if a kit was here then she must be nearby. “Fine then your mother will come collect you soon enough.” Nos finished laying down paying no attention to the brat. She started to climb on him and if she got too close to anything in his cloak pockets he wanted to keep her out of he would use a wing to shift her. He could feel her wet paws leaving what he assumed was paint bits behind in his fur. The things he put up with for his deals. Had this been a kit unrelated to his deals he might consider flinging her away just to be rid of her, but he would not hurt the profit of a deal or a part of another deal and this kit was both. The sooner Riku collected the escapee the better. How had the little brat gotten away from Riku? Had she been flapping and wigging enough to escape? He knew that when a kit started to venture and explore it was hard to keep track of them especially if one parent couldn't fly.

(Let me know if I need to edit for Riku's reactions at all. and Yuko will be with Riku)  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff