Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:51 am
or are the clothing in the women's section getting crappy in materials? o.o;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:05 am
Is it bad that my feminist mind automatically thought that they were being made out of shitty fabric by the patriarchy so that guys can rip them off of us easier when they wanted some but we didn't?  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:20 pm
Sheesh, whatever happened to modest avi clothes? Now the majority is all sexy this, or sexy that crap every bloody time with some MCs, CI RIG clothes and whatnot. Not cool! Even the skirts are open at either the front, sides or back just to show off the lower end way too much. Same with the tops which are showing way too much of the chest area for the ladies mainly. Honestly, if that's all they ever do for the gals' clothes, they need to seriously cut it out! Ugh! I don't think they get that this is supposed to be a PG-13 site, hence the clothing should be done according to said guidelines, whatever they may be and not teetering on the edge of adult X-rated crap. Sure the colors are nice and sometimes the design, but not always in the best taste, especially for gowns that could be used for like a queen or princess outfit! At least the gold shops have some decent ones. Pardon the rant, but it seems that's pretty much all they care to do these days. Not many times have I seen some of the avi clothes which are decent for the ladies. -_-*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:44 pm
Forever getting worse :c
They're trying to make as much money as possible off of us ~  

Albondigas

Feral Kitten

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:06 pm
Princess Zelda21
Sheesh, whatever happened to modest avi clothes? Now the majority is all sexy this, or sexy that crap every bloody time with some MCs, CI RIG clothes and whatnot. Not cool! Even the skirts are open at either the front, sides or back just to show off the lower end way too much. Same with the tops which are showing way too much of the chest area for the ladies mainly. Honestly, if that's all they ever do for the gals' clothes, they need to seriously cut it out! Ugh! I don't think they get that this is supposed to be a PG-13 site, hence the clothing should be done according to said guidelines, whatever they may be and not teetering on the edge of adult X-rated crap. Sure the colors are nice and sometimes the design, but not always in the best taste, especially for gowns that could be used for like a queen or princess outfit! At least the gold shops have some decent ones. Pardon the rant, but it seems that's pretty much all they care to do these days. Not many times have I seen some of the avi clothes which are decent for the ladies. -_-*

I only ever done two sexy clothes avis,but I tend to keep covered up.^^;

It's okay,musta been bottling up for a while.:3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:17 pm
Yuki_Windira
Princess Zelda21

Yeah, pretty much. ^_^* It's just something I've observed for as long as I've been on here mostly. I can understand the female clothing being somewhat sexy, but still it shouldn't be made to almost constantly flaunt the private spots, or something. There's such a thing as decency and respect of course. You know what I mean, right? :/  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:20 pm
Princess Zelda21
Yuki_Windira
Princess Zelda21

Yeah, pretty much. ^_^* It's just something I've observed for as long as I've been on here mostly. I can understand the female clothing being somewhat sexy, but still it shouldn't be made to almost constantly flaunt the private spots, or something. There's such a thing as decency and respect of course. You know what I mean, right? :/

Yes,I know.:3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:36 am
LithiumXwolf
Is it bad that my feminist mind automatically thought that they were being made out of shitty fabric by the patriarchy so that guys can rip them off of us easier when they wanted some but we didn't?

Feminism.

Haisieo Cross

Fashionable Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:24 pm
Personally, I like corsets. I don't like the design of the overly large busts. The skinny waists I can deal with to an extent. I normally wear clothes intended for guys because I can't stand a lot of the girl clothing.
It's not like I wear skirts ever. rolleyes
I'll admit the material is annoying when it's diaphanous.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games