19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:54 pm
original post Nasa
words 146
Reoakee
you have permission to poke me with a large stick if I dont keep reply to this in a timely manner *is eaten by akori

Akori could tell out of all the shamans Ion wasn’t expecting him; actually this far out was normally Eirene’s. However one of the temples had been damaged and both of the winged Shamans where busy working on repairing the temple. “Well you’ve definitely seen me work enough times to know what we need. I’m sure it will be spectacular looking” Akori smiled nuzzling back against his mate. It was always a strange word to him and it always brought a smile to his mind. He loved spending time with Ion and that had carried over well into the many months that they had been together. “I’ll be sure to check it later to make sure this temple doesn’t have anything funny or hidden that might have been missed” he finished up. Besides it technically was his day off and Ion was an excellent hard working scribe.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:55 pm
Original post Reoakee
words 169
(Careful dear I have your Skype and might take you up on that wink )

Ah Akori’s fur was so soft and felt so good against her own that Ion couldn’t help but lean away from the nuzzling with a goofy smile on her face. When he mentioned hidden she blinked slowly getting back into her duties. “ah.. mm” She looked a bit embarrassed. “I hadn’t thought about any hidden rooms or anything like that. I only cleaned the normal areas like the temples back closer to the main temples for the tribe.” She really hoped she didn’t miss anything but she was sure it wouldn’t be to bad to fix if she had. Besides she had to tell Akori. If one of the rooms held something important that she didn’t know about and he did Akori would know and then they could go clean or do whatever had to be done. If it was dangerous and needed to be de-trapped or something Ion wasn’t sure she had the skills to do so. That was just another reason that Akori had to be informed.

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:57 pm
original post Nasa
words 183

He smiled back since after all the smile on his mate’s face was rather contagious. It was good to see her today he thought again. “No need to worry. Kemet often likes their hidden rooms but normally the shamans just deal with those rooms. Since they’re normally booby trapped at one point I am slightly glad you didn’t find them, not that I don’t think you couldn’t have avoided them in the long run. However don’t worry as a shaman you learn about the different safe passages since we can use our magic to open the side doors I guess.” Akori replied and tilted his head to the side trying to remember just exactly was in this temple. He hadn’t been here in a while as Kaname dealt with it for the most part and then when Eirene had come as she had taken over a good chunk of the temples near the edge of kemet lands. “I admit I cant remember if this temple had hidden rooms or not, I might be able to remember if I saw the alter room though”

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:58 pm
Original post Reoakee
words 200

She nodded accepting his answer still feeling a bit of worry in her gut for him. The last thing she wanted was her mate hurt. Still he might remember more seeing the alter room. At least she really hoped he would. If there were any hidden rooms if he knew of them he might also know what kinds of traps they might have. “Well we can see that now, or if you’d like we can curl up and rest for a while. I know the trip is pretty long trip and I’m sure the sunlight doesn’t help at all. How was it all anyway?” She knew it was a warm travel but wanted to know if it had been alright otherwise. Akori could handle himself out in the desert far more than she and in fact he thrived in this land but that didn’t mean travel was always all that easy or even pleasant at times when Seth decided to make a bit of trouble for those living in the tribe. Ion didn’t think Akori had any reason to stand out to the deities but really she had no idea since she didn’t even really understand the deities at all.

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50