Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] First encounter of another kind (Emily + Mayaa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:45 pm
If Mayaa knew Emily had such fears, she would have done her best to quell them. After all, flying was the greatest thing ever! She couldn't understand how anyone could NOT like flying! Not being able to fly was like... like, not being able to BREATH! Though maybe that wasn't much of a problem for undead.

"Hooray!" She clasped the ghoul's hands eagerly, staring wide into the ghost's eyes. "It's a promise!"
No weaseling yourself out of this one, Emily.

The notion was a curious one, and Mayaa tilted her head at the raised hand. Maybe it just meant she wanted a handshake!
"Not all of them! Well, I guess we're kinda all like birds of paradise, though I think I think it's a really big group!"

mangshra
Sorry for the wait ahhhhhhh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:53 pm
"A deal is a deal, just tell me when and where." her smile seemed a bit coy.

Emily slap the harpy's hand like you would for a high five. Emily couldn't help it, she was getting excited, she always did whenever she learn something new. The elemental stared into the ghoul's eyes, the need to know was so strong! She had so many questions. She had to know everything but she would settle with 'some' things for now. "So, how many of you are there? Are you all related? Can you marry outside of this group? AND are you good at singing like most birds?" She spoke like a reporter at a press conference.

[A.V.]
HOMG! I didn't take a month to reply!!!!!!!!!!

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:44 pm
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, she was so excited!!
"Um, um, how about on top of the school! And... "
Mayaa wasn't too sure about time. "Right now" didn't really seem like an appropriate time. Or was it?

She got distracted regardless, letting out an excited squeak when Emily clapped her hand.
"Um, there are..."
She started counting on her fingers, though there was quite notably more than 10 when she just started flailing fingers about.
"Um, a lot! Well, in a way! I consider everyone my brother and sisters!" It probably wouldn't have been strange to find that your neighbour was your uncle's wife's brother's cousin or something like that.
"We can! I think! Well, we usually try to stick with the same species, but I know some from the clan have moved to others, and even on occasion, they end up other creatures, like demons and ghosts!"

Upon mention of "singing", Mayaa gave a sheepish laugh.
"I'm not... very good at singing. Papi says my singing sounds more like squawking. But big sis can sing really well! A lot of creeple like her singing~"

mangshra
Same here ; u ;

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:06 pm
Emily glanced up wards and wondered, just how big was the roof. Were students even allowed up there? What was it like outside right now, was it windy? If it was, would that help her or hurt her...So many things to ponder.

When Mayaa started to talk about brothers and sisters, Emily snapped back to the present. "I see...." She'd have to research this some more on her own.

Emily had an idea then, one day she'd make that harpy do karaoke with her. Emily made a move but didn't know the way. " Soooooooo.....the roof?""

[A.V.]
Sorry, so sleepy...should have gone to bed and not done this xD

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:37 pm
There was no such things as RULES to Mayaa.
Or, well, she pretty much considered the outside of the school to be free reign, and she followed Emily's lead, looking up the ceiling also. Maybe there was something interesting up there!

Though, when Emily spoke, Mayaa turned her head back towards her, eyes wide.
"Yes, the roof!"
Forgetting that she had never really... set a time when they were to have their supposed race, she took Emily's arm, and began pulling her.
"Let's go right now!"

mangshra
/pets ; u ;

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:41 pm
It was so easy to be pulled when you float. "Right! But to where? I'm so green I don't even know how to get up there....Do you?" It's not that Emily didn't have faith in the harpy but...she didn't have faith in the harpy. She wished now that she could have found a book on the school schematic.

The ghoul put the brakes on, meaning she stopped floating and actually let her feet touch the ground for once. She turned Mayaa around so she could look her in the face. "You're not planning on fly us up there, are you?"

[A.V.]
A thing!

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:47 pm
"Green?"
Mayaa's mouth formed an "O" shape, and she leaned in closer, staring at Emily.
"You look grey to me, and purple! With some black and orange!"
She gave Emily another quizzical look at her question. Was there any other way to get to the top without flying?
"Oh! did you want me to carry you? I probably can~"
She raised one of her talons to show Emily what she meant. She quite literally was going to "carry" her up, and considering she'd be using her arms for flying, well...

mangshra

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:34 pm
Her brows pulled together as she gave Mayaa a 'Are you pulling my chain' look.
"And what about my eyes?"
She laughed and then continued.
"But really it's just a saying. Saying that I'm green is saying that I'm new....Or so I read in a book."

Emily stared at the long shape claws...would or could they hurt her.
"There has to be another way."

[A.V.]
-Sick coughs on everything-

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:11 pm
Unfortunately, Mayaa didn't understand said look, and only gave her one that looked kinda like: o v o?
"White!"
She clearly didn't understand rhetorical questions either.

"Ooooooh, I didn't know that. You're so smart, Emily!"
It seemed she didn't really like the idea of being carried up. Aww.
"Hmmmmm, you can float up? Is that possible?"

mangshra
/quarantines you

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:16 pm
This was a face palm moment but sadly, Emily knew nothing of 'face palming' so instead she just sighed heavily and hung her head. It was a good thing too or her lovely gray skin would have been darkened from how hard she would have hit herself. She quietly hoped that this was not a start of things to come for their relationship.

The ghoul didn't know what to say. She liked the ego boost, that was for sure but she so rarely ever got complimented that when she did get one. Well she felt all weird and awkward. She rubbed her arm and looked to the harpy's clawed feet.
"Not really...I just read...a lot."

"It shouldn't be a problem, what are we talking about? two or three stories?"
She talked with her hands at the same time, holding up two fingers first, then followed that up with three.
"But on a side note. Are we allowed to take our pins off well still on school grounds? Some creep would surely be able to spot us."

[A.V.]
-blows nose on quarantine signs-

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:15 pm
If only she knew, if only she knew.
Mayaa tilted her head at the reaction, frowning slightly.
"What's wrong? Tummy ache?"

She tilted her head again when the ghoul seemed to inspect her feet. Was she thinking of being carried up again?
"Reading is really neat though! I usually like books with lots of colourful pictures. I get confused when there's a lot of words."

At her question, tapped her chin, pondering.
"Mmm, I think so! Shouldn't be too high. And I think it's ok! I can shift with my pin still on, so I don't need to take it off, but I think we only need it when we're in school."
Since they were going to be OUTSIDE the school... that was ok, right?

mangshra
DDDDD:
(Sorry for the wait!)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:44 pm
"You could say that."
Emily chuckled as she thought about her mental state and not her tummy.

"That's a shame."
The ghoul pouted. Reading was so much fun, so may other worlds to visit or things to learn, she really felt that the Harpy was missing out. She cocked her head to the side as she started to ponder a way she could get the ghoul to read more. "Saaaay...Do you like comic books?"

"If you say so."
The elemental still wasn't sure about this.

[A.V.]
Oh hia! A thing!

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:04 pm
"Comic books?"
She tilted her head as she pondered the question
"Oh! Do those have lots of pictures, and usually about action and adventure?"
Action and adventure! Just like an artifact quest!

"Hee hee, it'll be fine, don't worry!"
She began tugging on the ghoul's arm.
"Come on, let's go, let's go!"

mangshra
<33333333333333333333

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:55 am
"Yarp! That's them, they are page after page of art and just about all of the words are spoken in speech bubbles. I rather like them, I could lend you one or two or I've even seen them in the library too."
She was thinking what ones this ghoul would really like, the lovey kind or the creepy or just action...mmmm maybe a mixture of both.

Emily was pulled along easily as she was just floating there and saw no reason to make resistance.
"Ok, if your sure about this."
She moved forward on her own now.

[A.V.]
Sure I'm late but I want to finish this if you do 8D

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:49 pm
"Ooooh, yes please!"
Mayaa's eyes twinkled. Action and adventures yay!!

"Yes! Yes!"
Mayaa let go and hopped along. It was time for them to have their own little adventure as well~"

mangshra
Sounds good! Sorry for dragging this out haha.
We can wrap with this post or your next post :>

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces