Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
My life is so empty D:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uggg
  im turning into a misearable old person ):
View Results

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:15 pm
Its so empty that the only thing ive been looking forward too the last 2 weeks was going to a mall that's 45mins away to go to this store that sells plus size that none were around here to recently ): So ive been waiting years to finally go to one. XD
But plans were ruined today so didn't get to go ): so miserable finally had a sat off but didn't get to do anything such a waste.

Though next week I get to go to ikea up in Conshohocken PA biggrin so if it snows and ruins my sat next week i will rage with a dash of pms rage most likely biggrin

How is everyone else? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:27 pm
Camera 0bscura
I kinda feel you on that, all I do is work, that's about it, wooo lol my friend and cousin work all opposite of me and this snow is driving me ever loving bonkers! it always seems to snow when I have to work too lol Tuesdays and Saturdays >.< oh well...but yea that's my life, shoveling snow and going to work, besides that I go food shopping with mom, run errands and such...wooo lol it's better than being home though pathetic as it is >.< so again yea...that is my life, hope yours gets better smile and that you get to go to Ikea smile and that you don't have to PMS rage...*sighs* hopefully I don't this week...I have it but I'm not raging...not yet anyway xp  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:52 am
Waitingforwings6
Camera 0bscura
I kinda feel you on that, all I do is work, that's about it, wooo lol my friend and cousin work all opposite of me and this snow is driving me ever loving bonkers! it always seems to snow when I have to work too lol Tuesdays and Saturdays >.< oh well...but yea that's my life, shoveling snow and going to work, besides that I go food shopping with mom, run errands and such...wooo lol it's better than being home though pathetic as it is >.< so again yea...that is my life, hope yours gets better smile and that you get to go to Ikea smile and that you don't have to PMS rage...*sighs* hopefully I don't this week...I have it but I'm not raging...not yet anyway xp

Oh bummer D:
Yeah all i do is go to work then come home go to work then come home. The last few weeks i haven't allowed myself to shop much because I was going to go to that store >_<

D: Yay for being female!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:51 pm
Camera 0bscura
the way I see it is, for one week out of each month I would rather turn into a dude than put up with this >.< I know it's weird but honestly, it would be so much better with out the pain and rage lol and yay for work and home and work and home!  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Mystical Hitara

Springtime Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:38 pm
Hello Girls... what's goin on in this topic?

PMS Rage?

Oh... *quickly backs away*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:32 pm
G-Force Alpha 1

PMS Rage?

*throws my pms rage at you* )8< hiisssss  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:43 pm
G-Force Alpha 1

PMS Rage?

hand over booze and chocolate and no one gets hurt 4laugh  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games