Submit

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:24 am
Nimat did not like the way Ner'f talked to him. Nimat's Anger started to rise. Then he notice that Ner'f launched him self toward him. He quickly flew into the sky before Ner'f could tackle him. " How dare you talk to me like that!" he said as hover about a few feet above the ground. " You insult me. Then you launch your self toward me. If you was as great as Fer'n said you are. Then you would of asked her why did she leave in the first place. instead of attacking me and insulting me." . Then he landed back down on the ground showing no fear toward Ner'f.
" Shes been trying to talk to you this whole time."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:10 pm
Ner’f saw the male’s ire and couldn’t care less for it. “You’re words mean nothing phim. I just want you away from me.” He snarled and was ready to charge forward again when Fer’n’s form appeared right in front of him barring his way.

“Geesh you never change Ner’f. If you want to just talk to me you could ask Nemat to step away.” She rolled her eyes like a petulant kit and faced him grinning. “I’m so happy to see you.” She snuggled right up to him. “I missed you.” Her ears flicked back and she looked at him pleading for him to wait a bit. “I left when Nos said I was in your way and I couldn’t find my way back from where he put me and I was lost like the good fox in the stories, but Nemat found me and didn’t even eat me or anything and lead me here so I could help to find you.” She smiled back at Nemat and could swear she could Ner’f growling at the male but there was no reason for that.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:29 pm
Nimat looked at Ner'f with anger in his eye. Then Fer'n jumped in the way he watched her. She looked like she was fine, but he didnt want to leave till he knows she is ok.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:44 pm
Ner’f growled but Fer’n’s place in his way stopped him from launching at the little pansy phim. Growling he looked at her but she was just smiling at him like she had when she was a little kit.

“Nerrie.” She waved a paw infront of him because he was starring at her. “Can I come home yet? I don’t know why I would be in your way but Nos said I was.”

“Nos is a lying ..”
Ner’f went off with several expletives describing the other deava male with ease. “You left with him when you didn’t need to. If you want to come back then just do it.” He grimaced looking at the phim male. "if you haven't found another spot already."  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:17 pm
Nimat didnt what to hear Fer'n and Ner'f conversation, so acted like he could not hear them. Then he looked up and Ner'f looked at him. He didn't know what to do. Nimat did not want cause trouble, But he didn't want to leave Fer'n. He didn't know why but he couldn't leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:57 am
Fer’n just tilted her head missing Ner’f’s meaning all together. “Where would my home be if it’s not with you?” Ner’f was the one who raised her and protected her always since she was small. He was the one who told her which things were safe to eat and which would be a mistake. He was the only real family she had ever known. “Home is where family is, and you’re my family.” She grinned at him innocently.

Ner’f grunted but looked much more mollified than he had been. He looked at the blue phim but it was clear Ner’f wasn’t as scary as he had been and Fer’n was in no danger. “eh.. you boy. I’m taking Fer’n back with me.” He looked like he had more to say but it was clearly annoying to him to have to say it. “Thank you for looking after her. She’s not the brightest star in the night sky.” He reached up and patted her head like she was a little kit and chuckled at the fact she flipped her ears and shook her head to fix her messed up hair.

Fer'n gave Nimat a huge smile. "Hey, hey Nemat? Is it ok if I come back and visit your tribe. I really wanna hear the stories you have."  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:22 am
Nimat was happy that Ner'f took her back. Nimat Looked at Fer'n with that big smile on her face "Anytime you want. I would love to see you again." How could he say no to a face like that. " Can i rest here till tomorrow morning? I will leave right in the morning." Nimat said looking at Ner'f.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:30 am
Ner’f snorted. “Do what you want. You’re not my problem.” He shrugged his wings and nudged Fer’n away from him when she was getting to close. The girl was happly blabbering on about all the things that happened while she was on her little jaunt. He just pretended to listen while the familiar chatter of it all relaxed him a bit.

Fer’n was so excited telling Ner’f everything about her journey. Every now and then she had to stop herself and go back to tell a detail that she had forgotten momentarily. She was so glad to see him again. He hadn’t changed at all.  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50