Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harmonic Tune

Astral Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:33 pm
+Bump x +
um hi
here's the thing ive been on a diet you know less grease and more green but no exercise
the issue is that im ddd cup and um im loosing wieght but um my chest is just... hanging there >////<
so um any advice on how to make them... firm?
i mean if its exercise... what exercises should i be doing?
Any other ideas?

classified_omnomgrunny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:48 pm
If you go to the gym, the butterfly machine works your chest muscles in the breast area. It might help.

If you don't want to go to the gym, getting some dumbbells and doing exercises where you lie on a bench or something and bring your arms from in front of you down to straight out beside you, then back up can really work your chest muscles. You can also do this in a gym where they probably have free weights and weight benches.  

a Clockwork Science

Kawaii Sweetheart

Harmonic Tune

Astral Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:57 pm
a Clockwork Science
If you go to the gym, the butterfly machine works your chest muscles in the breast area. It might help.

If you don't want to go to the gym, getting some dumbbells and doing exercises where you lie on a bench or something and bring your arms from in front of you down to straight out beside you, then back up can really work your chest muscles.
+Bump x +

no its ok i remember in gym class somthing called the butterfly that works for the chest. Thank you. but um would it work? um i mean the stretch skin will get better right?. im little worried
classified_omnomgrunny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:04 pm
Harmonic Tune

no its ok i remember in gym class somthing called the butterfly that works for the chest. Thank you. but um would it work? um i mean the stretch skin will get better right?. im little worried
classified_omnomgrunny

It takes time for skin to tighten up. I wouldn't worry too much right now. smile  

a Clockwork Science

Kawaii Sweetheart

22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces