Alright, basically this is just a thread to talk about Pokemon Adventures the manga. In case anyone is not aware of it, the manga basically takes the game characters such as Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, etc and makes them the main focus and, of course, each arc will focus primarily on the specific game. Like, the first arc is about Red, Blue and Green and later on there's an arc dedicated mainly to Yellow. That's just the basic's though to grasp the idea.

Overall, the manga is set up to how Pokemon would be if it was a real life situation. Aka, Pokemon do have the ability to die in a battle, the wild Pokemon can harm you as a person and yes, the ghost Pokemon can and will posses you and possibly already deceased Pokemon and the likes. It's not a fun world and shows you just how dangerous it is and can be. Also, the villains that you fight in the games and see in the anime, they aren't some easy push-overs, oh far from it. they are vicious people, willing to harm innocent people if it means getting their way and, some succeed in putting out some unwanted characters. Unlike the games and anime for the most part, not everything is peachy perfect, sunshine and rainbows. Heck, the main characters suffer a lot and that drags on throughout the whole series. It's wonderful and I highly recommend it.

Now, to those that have read it i'd love to know the following:
Your favorite character:
Who you relate to most:
Favorite Villain/Organization:
Favorite arc:
Favorite region:
Favorite Ship:
Favorite Pokemon:

and anything else~! I'll also answer the following~

My favorite character is actually Crystal because she really shows a lot of development throughout the series and she's really just an overall badass. She makes herself struggle just to improve herself and works hard at what she wants to achieve, knowing it does't come easily.

Who I relate to most however, is Sapphire. Sapphire is a tomboy who use to be super cute and girly and weak but she changed that about herself because someone she cared about got hurt because of her ways. Over time, she became a lot stronger and while she may not look it or act it, she's brilliant and very kind and heck, even good looking. She goes out of her way to help her friends and trust is very important to her. I just can relate to her the most easily.

Out of all the organizations, mine will always be Team Rocket. Why? Giovanni is just the most badass boss and really, the only one with a super good motive in the end and best part, he's actually a decent person. Yes, he'll kill people to get his way but he's a good person.

Favorite arc, the Yellow arc. I just adored Yellow and her mission to save Red and just, ah, it was wonderful. However, it might be tied with the Sapphire and Ruby arc.

Favorite region is Hoenn by far <3 Love those tropical areas best~

Favorite ship is the only possible canon as of now ship which is Sapphire and Ruby <3

Favorite Pokemon: Gengar =w=