Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Kurugari and Princess belle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

with love- Princess Belle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:20 pm
Kuragari Yakana

User Image

Elaina frantically walked across the grounds looking at the university map,"Oh dear." she mumbled to herself. How could she have gotten turned around so easily? Her backpack draped over her shoulder was starting to getting heavy, she stopped dead in her tracks letting it fall off to the ground with a thud, "UGH!" she exasperated. "I knew I should have woken up earlier." she thought to herself. Elaina was a waitress on the weekends at a bar and a full time college student, didn't leave much for anything else, including sleep, but nothing else mattered but her goal. Getting her degree was her first priority and she be damned if anything or anyone got in her way.
She dug through her backpack taking out a small water bottle and took a small sip wiping her forehead as small beads of sweat began to form. How long had she been walking to find this one stupid building??
Taking a glance at her cinderella watch, she had it since she was a little girl, it was the only thing she really valued, her bestfriend gave it to her before she joined the military. "No!" she practically yelled. Her class had begun which mean the damn door would be locked. How she hated sometimes being human, things would be so much easier if she could fly or something.
Feeling the exhaustion finally starting to wear on her she stood up slowly. Elaina suffered from low blood pressure, it wasn't a serious condition but sometimes cause fainting spells if she got to dehydrated, stressed, or just overwhelmed in general and right now she was feeling all three. "God no, not here."
She saw a bench nearby and practically fell on it taking slow deep breaths, sipping her water as she did, she felt very weak.
"Suck it up you big baby," she thought to herself. After a few minutes she curiously watched some characters around her, only 1 or 2 looked human. Trying to stand, but going much to quickly only pushed her back on the bench. "Dammit." she gruffed to herself leaning her head on her hand. She had no choice but to wait until it passed.

(((QUOTE ME FOR FASTER REPLIES)))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:58 pm

User Image

Ian leisurely walked across the school grounds to his class he tilted his head back to look at the pure blue sky and sighed happily at the beautiful sky he then looked back down to the ground and looked around to see if anybody was around him. Ian always had his guard up just encase he was attacked during school. He looked around some more then continued walking to his class he was clearly late to his class but he didn't care he could care less about this school all he cared about was finding the key pieces that's the only reason he came to this school anyways. Ian lifted up the piece of the key that was around his neck and put it in his mouth he would often do this if he was thinking or just bored. He sighed one more time then sniffed the air there was definitely people following him but he couldn't tell where so he continued walking he then came across a girl who seem very weak he raised a brow at her curiously and continued walking then the words of his mother rang in his ear he sighed then went back to the girl and said " are you ok Miss " as he said that he set his backpack on the ground and his violin case as well and sniffed her her blood pressure was low so he looked in his bag and said " here take this its spirit water it should give you a energy boost so you can make it threw the day " .

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:49 pm
Kuragari Yakana

User Image

((that color is a little hard to read lol ))

As Elaina leaned on her head she enjoyed the breeze swirling around her, she didn't get to just sit and do nothing often so even though she was missing class she didn't mind it so much anymore. She took slow breaths trying to stop the dizziness. "Could be worse." she thought as a voice spoke to her. She looked up to see a young man standing in front of her. "Im sorry?" she asked and he repeated his question. "Oh yes, right as rain, just resting." she said with a soft smile. He sat his bag on the ground and pulled out a bottle holding it out towards her. "Um.." she thought and eyed it curiously. "I know your not suppose to take candy from strangers so I don't know if water can count as well." she let a small grin appear on her lips and accepted the bottle. "Thank you," she said and took a sip. It was helping. "May I inquire as to who you are?" she asked taking another sip. "Not everyday a man gives me spirit water." she teased.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:16 pm

(( ok I will change it ))

User Image

" My name is Ian and your going to be late if you don't get up " he said to her smiling at bit he then walked off still keeping his guard up just encase this was a trap he continued to walk then looked behind him and said " come on hurry up your going to be late for class " he said looking back at her. After walking up too the door he looked at and saw it was lock so he looked at his pointer finger and let the nail grow to a point and started picking the lock. After a few minutes he opened the door and went inside to get to his class

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:40 pm
Kuragari Yakana

User Image
"Well its very nice to meet you Ian." she said but he was already walking away.
"I am already late." she grumbled to herself, but followed in his direction, a little slower than he was walking. Taking another sip of the water she stared at the bottle not recognizing the label. She shrugged it off and made it to class only 15 minutes late. "God I hate math." she thought as she opened the door surprised it wasn't locked. Sneaking slowly to the back of the classroom she took notice to Ian. "Hes never been in this class before."
"Well," said the professor,gesturing to Elaina and Ian, "I suppose since you two in the back enjoying being late together yall will enjoy being partners for the semester." Elaina just nodded not sure what else to say. "Alright pair up and begin working on chp 1 and 2's assignments, it should be completed by our next meeting." Elaina looked at her watch only a half hour left meant they were going to have a lot to do after class. She walked over to Ian. "We meet again." she smiled and opened her textbook. "I don't recall you being in this class before."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:35 pm

User Image

" ya its good to see your feeling better and I just transferred here a few days ago "
he said looking at her with a slight smiled he then got out his text book and started doing the problems after a few minutes he put his key piece into his mouth and went back to do the problems. once class was over Ian got his things together and looked at the girl and said " I never got your name Miss " he said looking at her with his cold blue eyes once he said that his key piece started glowing that meant danger was near by and close really close so Ian looked behind him and saw a student walk up to him and another student walked up to the girl. Ian sniffed the air and smelled they where not human. He looked at the girl then took her hand and said " lets get going " he then shoved the guy behind him and ran out of class with the girl behind him

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:51 am
Kuragari Yakana

User Image

"Well that explains it." she laughed and shifted under his gaze."and yep fit as a horse." she grinned back to him and began working on the problems. "Oh my name? Sorry its Elaina, manners have never been my forte." she smiled, "maybe we should exchange emails or numbers so we can continue our prob--" before she could finish her sentence she looked down at his necklace,"was it glowing?" then suddenly Ian had gripped her hand and tore out of class like a football player, "Hey!" she yelled as she tried to keep up."He was really fast." Finally when they got a good distance he slowed down and she ripped her hand away from him."What the hell was that?" she demanded trying to catch her breath. "You can't just drag people around you know, people might find it a little rude!" she said sarcasm dripping on it. "Explain?" she asked in a softer voice. She had a small temper but it didn't last long. "Ian?" she said as he was looking around them to make sure they were alone, they were.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:16 pm

User Image

Ian looked some more and sniffed the air one more time and said " its ok its clear " he then looked at Elaina and said " ok well you see this necklaces around my neck well its part of a key of great power and I was sent here to find the rest of the piece." As he told her about the keys his key piece started to glow and three students came out of no where and smiled at them. Ian put his arm up in front of Elaina to guard her and said " she is not in this leave her out of it ". The students didn't say anything and started attacking them. Ian blocked the first attack then dodged the other two. After he dodged them he picked up Elaina with ease and jumped to the near by tree and sat her down on a branch he then put down his stuff then took off his shirt and threw to her and said " take care of that " he said to her he then jumped down and looked at the three students and smiled at them and said " bring it on you pups " as he said that he started to transform into his werewolf form. Once he was done transforming he howled loudly into the air and looked at the students and smiled at them and started attacking them

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas