Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Is Survival in Paradise Possible? (OPEN! Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:58 pm
((I wanna post!!! But sadly I'm at work. I will let you know what the roaring is since I can't post. We have two mapusaurus coming. The older is the father while the juvenile is learning. The youngers tend to be more aggressive than their elders. So here in a bit after I get home, the big guy is gonna be startled and will probably almost crush the two he's sniffing just for shinnanigans. And now you all know what's about to hit us smile ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:14 am
CaptainXXMorgan

[ Even still, maybe there should be a reaction towards the new animals? Or what's currently happening? I don't know, I was just quoting you guys so you guys didn't get too left behind. ]  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:10 am
((And here I AM!!!! BOOM))

Sapphire didn't move when the teacher touched her, the long-neck was sniffing at her clothes and her hair that was. Until the roaring. And then screams of people who saw the dino sniffing at her. And screaming just because of the roaring. And then there was the girl, running towards them waving her arms in panic. Why was she panicking so hard? Was it because of the roars? And then out from the bushes and trees burst the cause of the roars. Two, one adult male and a juvenile female, pushed through the trees and stopped like they were looking for a fun time. Hoping to cause some anguish for the long neck. Until the younger noticed the people. It started forward towards the people and Sapphire was sure they were all dead, it had sharp teeth. And it looked a lot like a T-Rex, but it wasn't... There was a lot of color, and weren't the Kings just a range of a single color?

Sapphire had enough time to turn and look at Mr. Walker, and grab one of his arms to try and get him off the ground, panic was rushing as the long-neck made it's own awful roar and started to panic. It had almost stepped on the two twice before the juvenile had almost gotten to Lenore. "Wait... Hey! Try to lure it under the big guy!" She called to the girl running her way. Maybe then it would be too distracted trying not to get squished to follow her completely. She recognized the girl, Track star right? Lenore? Oh Mr. Walker had been calling her name. She looked up as Ren called her name and looked up just to see the supersaurus lift it's leg above them. She covered her head and screamed as it came down.

((No it did not squish the two. Only barely missed. I'll have the other carni come out next post. But for now, bye ya'll heading to work again))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:12 pm
((Hey guys. I just thought i'd let you know I'm going to Temecula for work and shall be gone from tomorrow to Saturday. I'm going to try to find time to post but it'll be difficult.))  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:33 am
((Thanks for letting us know!! Have fun))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:53 pm
((I actually am having fun! The scenery is beautiful and we got off a couple hours early because we had to get ourselves situated in our hotel rooms))

John nodded as Ren checked the plane for supplies and/or the pilot. He was trying his best not to take charge at this point. They already got the situation together, and he really disliked being in charge of anything. He went back to caring for the wounded when he heard a roar and a scream. "What the heck was that?" he asked, curious. He quicky finished tending to his last patient, he was making a turniquet out of a piece of torn fabric in order to stop some moderate bleeding that hadn't clot quite yet. Once he was done he got up and ran to the door in time to see the supersaurous seemingly crush Saphire and Mr. Walker...  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:48 pm
ⓒ ⓐ ⓜ ⓔ ⓡ ⓞ ⓝ X ⓦ ⓐ ⓛ ⓚ ⓔ ⓡ

User Image
Cameron tackled Sapphire instinctively, in his attempt to grab her as the supersaurus's lifted it's leg above them. Sapphire was screaming, and only when the foot came down did Cameron realize he was yelling too. He held the girl tightly, laying there as he was still in shock from what just happened. The supersaurus seemed unaware that it almost just crushed them. It had barely missed the two, which greatly relieved Cameron. He loosened his grip on Sapphire to see if she was okay after the fall before looking back up again. "Lenore!!!"

ⓛ ⓔ ⓝ ⓞ ⓡ ⓔ X ⓦ ⓐ ⓛ ⓚ ⓔ ⓡ

User Image

Lenore felt her heart race, feeling the wind beating under her like she was flying through the wind. But it wasn't the gust of wind nor the beat of her heart that she heard. Only the indistinct screaming, the loud footsteps behind her, and the screeching from those animals. Lenore teared up, scared for her life as she ran, feeling the dinosaur behind her get closer and closer to her. And then she could hear a voice. A girl's voice. Lenore strained her eyes to look up, the supersaurus startled by the commotion about it's feet. Now feeling daring, Lenore kept to her left, darting under the supersaurus in an attempt to confuse the dinosaur that was following her. She will live through this. She will see her classmates again.

Someone called her name and she looked in the direction of the call momentarily. Cam! Lenore was filled with joy, slowing a little to wipe the tears from her eyes. She had been crying this whole time. But his continuous yelling and pointing made her turn back around, the supersaurus's other foot preparing the come down on her. She checked for the t-rex looking thing before zig-zagging the other way around the supersaurus's foot.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:03 am
((I know... I just didn't want a ton of giant lizards at the camp...))

Sapphire looked up as she didn't feel anything other than the brunt of the tackle by the teacher. She looked up and they had been missed by centimeters! Her eyes wide she watched as Lenore got the smaller of the two dino carnivores under those giant feet and ran their way. Sapphire stood unsteadily and tried to pull back towards the plane. Maybe they would be able to survive if they stayed inside the plane. This wasn't the most pleasant place to be, and they all had a little bit of blood on them. If they wanted to lose the predator's they would need to take a bath, or cover themselves in dung. But the latter idea made her shiver. Gross...

The smaller of the two Mapusaurus was not happy that it had to watch out for giant feet about to crush it especially since the easy meal had gotten away. It started to snap it's jaws into the underbelly of the Supersaurus. The giant dino screeched in pain as the teeth ripped open a part of the belly. Ready to dig in, it looked back to show it's parent that it had made a meal of the supersaurus when a rush of wind picked up and out of the bushes leaped what looked like a giant cat.

Sapphire had been backing up slowly with Mr. Walker in tow and hoping that Lenore was following. That was until a very large cat... Thing latched itself onto the larger T-rex looking problem. The two seemed to dance as the adult tried to swing the cat off but wasn't able to and with a loud ripping sound the cat had torn off most of the neck muscles. Before turning towards the baby and it's prey. There was no way that the students would be able to hide in the plane with THAT around. What were they going to do?  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:16 pm
Verionica looked up when she heard a commotion. She was shocked with what she had seen. Somethings that looked like a dinosaur. "What on earth?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:35 pm
John sighed with relief when he saw that Sapphire and Mr. Walker had gotten out of the way. He was also impressed by Lenore's plan to distract the big beasties. And then when the smaller Mapusaurous attacking the Supersaurous he saw an opportunity. He decided it was as good a time as any to go over and make sure Sapphire and Mr. Walker make it back to the plane alright. That was around the time the big...cat-like creature popped out from the bushes and attacked the Mapusaurous. He cussed as he sprinted towards Sapphire. "Hey! Listen, it's not safe here. I doubt that plane would be able to protect us against...those things. We need to get out of here while they're busy fighting each other." He said when he met up with them.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:52 pm
ⓛ ⓔ ⓝ ⓞ ⓡ ⓔ X ⓦ ⓐ ⓛ ⓚ ⓔ ⓡ

User Image

Her dark hair whipped around, Lenore's face stained with tears as she paused momentarily to hear a mangled roar and movement from above her. The smaller of the Mapusauruses had ripped open the Supersaurus's soft underside. Lenore almost felt bad for it, but had to quickly look above her as the Supersaurus began to panic and shifted this way and that to try to get the other animal out from under it. It began to whip around and stomp its feet, trying to free it from the Mapusaurus. Lenore bit her lip and darted to the side, landing on the floor as she dodged one of its feet. She scrambled to get out from under the Supersaurus as it panicked, in fear of getting stepped on. Another roar came from the other side and a cat-like creature attacked the larger of the Mapusauruses, which had cried out in pain. It had ripped open its neck so easily, Lenore shivered at the sight. There seemed to be nowhere else to run with all these prehistoric animals around. She grunted, before dragging herself up.

Sapphire and Cameron were running towards the plane. That place would not be safe. She glanced back at the gruesome scene before running towards the plane. Her legs were shaking out of fear.

User Image
Cameron was out of breath, but he did not stop moving nor did he loosen his grip from Sapphire. Even as John sprinted over to them, Cameron kept his hand tight on her shirt. "We need to get out of here. Into the forest." Cameron looked towards the trees, the image of those sloth-like animals that had dragged off some his students earlier still haunting him. He snapped out of it, for fear of losing himself again. "We need to distract them from our trail so they don't follow us," he added. They needed something to keep the animals away. Like a large fire or something. Lenore looked at John, hoping he had an answer. He turned back around, searching for his sister only to be relieved to find her running towards them. Cameron loosened his grip on Sapphire's shirt as Lenore scampered over before letting go of her completely. He ran up to her with his arms open, catching his weary sister. She began to sob, shivering with fear. Cameron was crying too, petting her hair lovingly.

ⓡ ⓔ ⓝ ⓐ ⓡ ⓓ X ⓦ ⓘ ⓝ ⓣ ⓔ ⓡ ⓑ ⓞ ⓤ ⓡ ⓝ ⓔ

User Image

Ren moved towards John and Sapphire, his face full of urgency. "Let's move everyone quickly and gather up everything we can carry into the woods. It's dangerous to stick around for too long," he directed, feeling rushed. He glanced towards the battling animals, which made a lot of commotion and noise. They were distracted with each other, which was good. And then his heart flipped, Lenore being cradled in Cameron's arms was like pure exuberance, a rush of exhilaration and relief and love. He felt the wind go out of his lungs a little but regained his composure as he turned back to the plane. People were panicking and running about, but they'd have to do this organized and efficiently. He didn't get a chance to look through the entire plane, but they'd have to make due with what they could get. Not to mention, Renard still had to tell everyone about what he had found in the pilot's cabin.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:43 am
((Sorry was really very busy... >.< Got a new car =) It's a manual and I'm learning....))

Sapphire was partly dragged back to the plane. She had been on her way back but she couldn't really tear her eyes away from it. John ran up with suggestions and so did Ren. So they had some people who weren't dead with panick. She nodded turning her attention back to the group around her. Mr. Walker had let go of her shirt entirely and was hugging his crying sister. She smiled, it was a sweet moment even if there were battling carnivores... Dinosaurs or whatever! What was this island! "I agree. It's too dangerous. Try to find out who can still move. And we can probably just come back to the plane." She said looking back at the dino-carno battling. She was frightened, so much she was shivering but what could they do? And the ones who were too injured to really walk? They would probably have to stay in the plane and hope for the best.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:11 pm
John almost smiled when he saw Mr. Walker hug his sister. Almost. He refused to allow himself to get wrapped up in it too much while there was still danger near by. "Right. I'll go see who can carry themselves and tell them to go into the woods over there. I'll try meet up with you guys when I'm done." He said and moved on before they really had a chance to answer. He probably could have waited, but it seemed like a bad idea to hesitate right now. He quickly hurried to the nearest people he could see, a couple of girls by the look of it.

CaptainXXMorgan

Vikabro

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:16 am
[[I'm really sorry for not replying for so long. I was at a stump at what to write since Veronica is probably not seeing any of what is going on....]]

There were odd noises coming from the forest. Did someone wander out there. She didn't actually notice. Mostly since she was still setting up a base composed of rocks, and debris. As well as luggage, and equipment she managed to salvage. Strangely she had sound a katana in the cargo hold. What was such a thing doing down there anyway? Even more puzzling is how it got there anyway? Though she didn't really give much thought to those questions as having a katana would probably be very useful. Whoever owned this katana can say goodbye to it..... Assuming they were not already dead. Which they probably were.

She dragged a few seats from the wreck to from a few benches with them.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:08 pm
ⓡ ⓔ ⓝ ⓐ ⓡ ⓓ X ⓦ ⓘ ⓝ ⓣ ⓔ ⓡ ⓑ ⓞ ⓤ ⓡ ⓝ ⓔ

User Image

Renard coaxed a girl with broken legs, trying to calm her down. This one would probably not be able to leave the plane. And several others too. The girl sobbed, her crying mingling with others. He wished she'd just stop; her cries were effecting the others. He watched John as he went to a couple of girls. Ren got up and looked around to see what he could do. Sure, he would like his own reunion, but time was of the essence. And the people outside were probably fleeing into the forests. He cursed a little. He decided he would stay on the plane, for those who couldn't leave the plane and escape. He saw a lot of the plane's tenants evacuating, and those that were injured wanting to go with. Renard assured them they would come back, and that he'd stay here with all of them until they did.

User Image
She was all he had. Cameron squeezed her, to try to stop her shaking. But he couldn't even do that. Cameron loosened his grip, looking at her. He then glanced up, to the panicking animals and then to the group of people leaving the plane. He took Lenore's hand and pulled her along with him, catching up the group as they left the plane.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff