Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Shadow that Live in Life(DrakXDutchess) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:39 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa look down at the bed not knowning how he is going to sleep with both of the birds on his bed right now. he sit down onto it reaching to his blade and making sure it was ready for a fight

Kurasa woke up sensing that Artorisa couldn't sleep. She moved to her cage as Akito continued to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:32 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa pet her head and smiled "don't worry about it i'm a demon I don't need much sleep" he use his magic to keep himself from falling asleep for the short time  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:04 pm
draknic

Kurasa fell asleep in her cage and they both woke up the next morning. Kurasa hopped onto Artorisa's foot and climbed into his lap before she cawed at him trying to wake him up like she used to. When she was a little baby, she loved to climb into his lap and caw at him trying to scare him. She knew it wouldn't work but she loved to try.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:46 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa opened his eyes looking at Kurasa on his lap "hello....back to your old self "he said as he sit up bed looking at the time of day outside. maybe it was around nine or tan  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:55 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa opened his eyes looking at Kurasa on his lap "hello....back to your old self "he said as he sit up bed looking at the time of day outside. maybe it was around nine or tan

Kurasa cawed at Artorisa before she snuggled under his head like she used to when she was cold as a baby. She then laid down snuggled in his neck with her head facing him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:32 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa pet her head and look out the window to see the it's raining"rain in the demon lands...that is very odd "he said but go back to petting her head  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:39 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa pet her head and look out the window to see the it's raining"rain in the demon lands...that is very odd "he said but go back to petting her head

Kurasa didn't give the rain much thought even though it didn't happen all that often. She cawed as he pet her head before she climbed onto his shoulder and ruffled her neck feathers a bit as Akito woke up as well but was already in the kitchen waiting on them.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:11 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa walked into the kitchen and start to cook for himself.he had put bird food inside of their bowls "not very happy are two you two" he asked and then go back to cooking with Kurasa on his should "all I need is a hat and color your feathers I would be a pirate"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:50 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa walked into the kitchen and start to cook for himself.he had put bird food inside of their bowls "not very happy are two you two" he asked and then go back to cooking with Kurasa on his should "all I need is a hat and color your feathers I would be a pirate"

Kurasa wasn't happy with the joke. She pecked Artorisa's head like she did when she didn't like him making jokes like that. Akito was eating his bird seed happily before Kurasa went over to her perch and started to eat as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:44 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa pet her head and then go back to cooking his food"someone is not a happy birdly about my joke...could be worst I can be having eggs for today"he said with his head to the side both eyes closing knowing she hate that face  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:20 am
draknic

Kurasa cawed loudly at Artorisa telling him to stop making that face. She really hated it more than she was leading on. She then continued to eat her bird seed trying to ignore the face he was making.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:54 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Artroisa stop and seen the male cow is trying to make the same face but failing at it " Kurasa look who trying"he pet the top of her head  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:06 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Artroisa stop and seen the male cow is trying to make the same face but failing at it " Kurasa look who trying"he pet the top of her head

Kurasa cawed loudly not like the face either way. But she loved when Artorisa would pet her head. A few days later, Kurasa was sitting in the windowsill not able to wait until her wing was healed. She was itching to fly again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:39 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa watching outside and smiled at Kurasa "i know you want to take to the sky so soon but not sure it would be good for you right now' he pet the top of her head thinking about if he should take her to get look at right now  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers