Submit

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:48 pm
this month has just been horrible. on the first we had a huge fundraisrer for the shelter and while i was on my way there my sister calls me to tell me that my dad couldnt breathe and had to go to the hospital. he had the flu and his breathing is usually pretty bad anyways but the flu just made it way worse. so after a few days he got to come home. as he came home my mother in law got the flu and needed to go to the hospital down in florida, then went into a coma, then had to be on life support. hubby went down with his siter to visit for nearly a week and just came back last week. the other day she finally woke up and got to be taken off life support.

and on top of all that we are once again getting full at the shelter and we were almost going to put down my favorite dog since she had really bad happy tail but we were keeping 2 heartworm dogs alive and on the adoption floor. our shelter would rather put a dog down than cut off its tail and it was really pissing me off

and thats been my life so far this month. just posting this to try and get some of this crap out of my system before i explode  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:11 pm
Well, look on the bright side. A bunch of bad things came close to happening, but despite that every single situation ended positively.

Also why don't they just wrap the dogs tail, wtf...  

Frozen Mist

Playful Kitten

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:16 am
Frozen Mist
Well, look on the bright side. A bunch of bad things came close to happening, but despite that every single situation ended positively.

Also why don't they just wrap the dogs tail, wtf...

we do wrap up the tails, but a lot of dogs will take off the bandages at night and reopen the wound  
Off- Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games