Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Brushie Brushie (Solia and Xavier) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:27 pm
He didn't understand why she kept telling him these lies because his feathers - and Xavier by extension - were most definitely not beautiful. The raven thing, however, was at least semi-understandable, considering his natural form. "Well, I am a raven," he said bleakly, still curled up in a ball on the floor.

She was still touching him why was she still touching him.

"I, erm," said Xavier miserably. "I've never seen...a human before..."

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:24 pm
"Really? That explains why your hair looks so glossy. Er feathers. Feather hair." She hummed, smiling, finally pulling her hand back.

"Well.. I've never seen whatever it is you are before! It's a day of firsts then, for both of us!" Standing, Solia looked up and around them.

".......By chance, can you fly? In that form I mean?"
She made flapping motions with her hands. Wings nor no, halloween wasn't limited by science really. Or logic.

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:22 pm
He wanted to shift now, to shift and fly away and never be in this blasted place ever again - but Xavier's current state, he wasn't quite sure it was possible, not when he couldn't even get his nerves and his anxiety under proper control.

"Y-yes..." he answered her cautiously, and poked his head out from under his arm, just a little, so that he could look at her a little more closely. "Erm. Not - not very well, I mean, it's more of a co-ordination...t-thing I s'pose..."

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:46 pm
"Oh." She crossed her arms, a tad confused. "Israfel says that means you are like a hatchling? Er no..Fledgeling. He says it's okay to not fly well, because one day you will and he is singing in my head now sorry did you say something?"

She had been lost in a chatter with her weapon.

"Could you show me your other form?"

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:15 am
No one had ever asked him to show his other form before. Xavier peeked at Solia, still looking frightened, but after a moment gave the tiniest of nods, his cheeks flushed.

There was a snapping sound, like bone cracking, and the skin along Xavier's arms rippled and then seemed to melt away, an inky blackness crawling up his arms to his neck until it covered his face entirely. The blackness shifted and twisted and a single raven burst forth from the darkness, screeching loudly. It was followed by another, ripping itself free from the black, and then another, until the blackness was entirely gone and in its place were perhaps half a dozen large black birds, each one flapping its wings noisily, scratchy cawing sounds erupting from their throats.

T-this is it, Xavier said, the words appearing in Solia's mind like thoughts. He couldn't hear what she was thinking, but it was difficult to talk out loud when one had six mouths.

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:37 am
She smiled at him, watching with facination and excitement at the notion of transformation. She expected ONE bird though. Not several birds.
Or a voice that wasn't Israfel in her head.

"Oh my gosh." She gasped as it happened, taking a deep breath as he 'spoke to her'.

"You're a little murder. Oh my gosh that's so cute." Holding up her hand she offered a perch. "You can talk in this form too? Is it hard to control all those bodies?"
She wished she had some bird seed.

"Sorry- I uh... like... birds. They're the cutest."

Israfel chirped in her head with pleasure.

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:50 pm
The group of birds tittered and shifted; one opened its beak and let out a deafening squawk, much louder than the other Xavier would have made if he were in his normal form. One of them moved, found its way to Solia's hand, and peered suspiciously at it, as though half expecting her to grab him.

I can talk, s-sort of, Xavier said. It's sort of l-like being everywhere at o-once, I s-suppose. K-kinda hard, but not...not terribly.

He still hadn't hopped onto her hand.

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:02 pm
Solia wanted to hug them and pet them and feed them bird seed and maybe teach him the poem by poe and-

Gosh birds were cute.
Even ravens.

"It sounds kind of like how Israfel talks to me. He's a weapon but in my head so... there but not there. I wish you could hear him, he has the most lovely voice when he sings. He also speaks uh- bird? He says he speaks bird. And that seagulls he doesn't like though, apparently they are rude? Oh man now he's all ruffled." She sighed, sitting down on the ground.

"If you don't mind me asking... What's it like? Flying I mean. Isra's told me that it's like breathing, and that when he flies it's the one thing that makes him feel alive. Is that.. the same for you? Flying is happiness?"

She offered her hand again as a perch.
kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:46 pm
Xavier did not want to be a weapon. He backed slowly away from the human and each one of the ravens gave a little hop, a titter of noise making their wings flutter.

It's...flying is f-fun, he thought anxiously. I...I like flying...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:04 pm
She didn't realize what made him hope, but dang the birds where cute when they did hop.
"Oh my gosh when you all do it in unison.."

She pulled her hand back just watching him now. "Do you all move in unison like that? And um- when you fly- aren't you scared? Like, of wind and other birds and things? Doesn't halloween have HUGE things like dragons and stuff?"

And stuff. So articulate, Solia.

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:50 pm
She was asking a lot of questions. Xavier shrank back against the wall a bit more, the feathers of the ravens shifting and rustling with every small movement.

We d-do, he thought. Everyone m-moves all at o-once. And, u-um, I'm not...scared, really, it's just sort of...um, there.

The mention of huge dragons made him give out a frightened little caw.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:22 pm
She grinned, pulling back, giving him space.
"That's.... amazing. I wish I could do something like that. But I can hardly run and fire my bow at the same time. I doubt I'd manage six bodies all in the air at once."

Standing she dusted herself off.

"I think you've a very nice halloweener Xavier." She grinned. "Do you think one day we might talk again sometime?"

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:28 pm
A long (long) pause. Finally -

M-maybe, Xavier squeaked, though he wasnt' sure he had any intention of ever talking to another human again.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:57 pm
A smile, then a flash of light, and Solia was gone.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items