Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] 2perf2exist (Ilyr and Solia) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:26 pm
Llyr decided that he liked this human quite a bit. Maybe all those horror stories he had heard before about them being mean and nasty and terrible and terrifying had all just been exaggerations. Solia didn't seem very mean or terrible or terrifying, she just seemed delightful.

Happily, he pulled out a handful of flowers from one of the folds in his draping tunic (who knew where he'd kept them), and without any preamble, Llyr promptly sat down cross-legged on the floor and started weaving the flowers together.

"It's pretty simple," he said pleasantly as he worked. "I think I'll make a blue one, to match your pretty dark hair."

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:08 pm
What Llyr didn't know is that Solia was all of those thing- if she was woken at 3 am and had to go without breakfast. But that wasn't an issue so he'd never really have to worry.

As the halloweener pulled flowers from his robes and sat down, Solia sat next to him, smiling, humming a small tune- nonsensical, wordless, she made it up as she went. "I can't make much without it involving a thread and needle. My skills are in costumes. Props and cute accessories.. I'm bad at making." She also was just tickled pink he'd chosen blue.

"How'd you know blue is my favorite color though?"

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:23 pm
"I find sewing too complicated," said Llyr in a very matter-of-fact tone of voice. He threaded another flower stem through a loop and then tugged them gently together, forming a chain of four now. Long pale fingers reached for a fifth, Llyrendil expertly twining them around one another. "Flowers are easy. They're simple and pretty and happy. Everyone should have happy things," he added, as though this were a significant thing.

He blinked at her and then smiled. "I guessed. Your hair is dark. Blue goes well with dark and with brown."

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:43 pm
Solia knew all too well how complicated sewing could be. Threads having to go through tiny holes and refusing and machines catching and mucking up edging and off measurements and- It could be a nightmare.

"It is, but it's fun for me." She liked it's challenges.

As Llyr kept weaving the flowers, she looked to him then to the crown in progress. "It's like you're a Bob Ross of flowers. Spooky."

She smiled. "Though I know you are not a Bob Ross. You are a Llyr! And you're right! Everyone should have happy things!"

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:11 am
He had no idea who Bob Ross was, but it sure sounded pleasant.

"Here," said Llyr happily, and plunked the now finished crown atop Solia's head. He fussed with it for a few minutes, twisting feathers here and there, tucking petals down and making sure the leaves weren't too pokey and then leaned back with a smile, clasping his hands together.

"You're so pretty!" he said with obvious pleasure.

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:41 am
The crown on her head her face slowly started to fill with pink. She'd had flower crowns before but nothing so well done and fresh and fancy and-
Pulling out her phone, she took a selfie.

She looked hella cute.

"I look like a little princess or something. All I would need is a cute dress..." Looking to the halloweener, she looked to her phone, then to him. Then to her phone.
She didn't even think about the consequences.

"Do you want to take a photo with me?"

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:53 pm
"You look lovely," said Llyr in obvious appreciation, stars glittering in his eyes - or rather, metaphorical stars. "I'm sure you have such cute things to wear, though I don't wear a whole lot, I don't see the point."

One hand gestured vaguely to his lack of said clothing, and then he peered curiously at Solia.

"Photo?"

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:21 pm
"Well, you..you-" She looked at him. Yeah. YEAH.
"You look good. Don't ever change okay. Wearing things- not everyone needs to. Humans do though. Because rules."

And decency but she guessed explaining that would be a bit too complex really. Plus what need really did halloween have for clothing and modesty? Not much really.

"Yes! A selfie!" Quickly she scooted next to him, aiming her camera to capture them both in the frame. "Smile!" She did, and with a click-

"See! A selfie! A picture we take of ourselves!" She showed him the one she'd just taken. "Flower crown cuties. That is what I will call this photo."

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:54 pm
He smiled brightly at her because being told he looked good was the same was being told he was pretty and Llyr liked being told he was pretty. He watched with interest as she scooted closer, and then stared with unabashed curiosity at the little item in her hand.

The picture Solia would take would not actually have Llyr smiling, but instead him staring curiously at the lens, eyes wide.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:37 pm
So Solia, it was the best selfie.
"..Oh my gosh we look so cute." She saved it, tagging it with #halloweenissometimescute and #alsosometimessoprettyitsscary and lastly #selfie #baller #yolo #Ilyrtheprinceofprettiness #flowercrown

"If you had a phone that could accept my texts I'd send you a copy. Ah well-" She bounced, hair curls bobbing. "I should.. probably head back by now. They'll start to ask questions soon if I don't report back." She didn't want to go. "Perhaps we'll see each other again sometime? You're really a neat guy! Plus I'll need another crown- I can promise you that much."

kuroopu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:34 pm
Llyr really didn't understand all of the science-y type talk, but he did understand the need to leave. He rose to his feet and gave a little bow, his expression delighted.

"Please do come again," he said. "I wish to take more...what are they called? Selfies?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:58 pm
Smiling she adjusted her crown and nodded. "I will. I promise okay! We'll take selfies and make crowns together alright?" She wanted to think it was a good step. A step in the right direction.

"Until next time!" Waving she grasped the pendant- and was gone.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items