Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Hunting AND Mares (BROT3)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:32 pm
Aeron wings furled around his thighs, brushing at the thick winter clothing he wore. His lavender gaze lingered on the thicket of woods that would lead them to the human world. Not many got the freedom to just wander outside the realm of their existence, especially the little scarelings that were students.

They tried but didn't have the power like they did to sustain both worlds.

Aeron watched the sun dip, this was the meeting spot for the other two to get here wasn't it?

He would've shown worry on his face had it not been for the very usual stone brick stoicness.

He shuffled a little more, looking around. It was a hunting trip after all, and he was sure the two he called on would enjoy it as much as he would after being stuck on the reserve for so long.

Ol-j-Man
Shikoba
AyeAvast
And a Thrain...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:39 pm
Shortly after Aeron's arrival came the sound of feathered wingbeats and a dull thud as Shik landed. He had a few different sets of war paint on today, leaning more towards a more skeletal look especially in the dying light. Several small instruments tapped against the belt strapped around his hips: a small sickle and a blowdart with a pouch of ammunition.

"Aeron," he greeted with a grin as he tucked his wings. "Learn to smile a little: nothing lifts the spirits like a little bloodsport! Is the bearded bard still coming?" He was itching to leave and prove himself capable of playing nice with others, but he actually was a little reluctant to cut their party down to just two: Thrain's impromptu singing, while sometimes distracting, would be most entertaining alongside the screams of prey and the warm kiss of alcohol planned afterwards.

Nyxtsuki Moon

AyeAvast

medigel

Anxious Spirit

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:36 pm
Not altogether too long after Shik's arrival Thrain strolled forward, content to hum as he took his leisurely time, in absolutely no hurry whatsoever. Why should he rush when they had plenty of time? A whole night to frolic and have fun, it seemed a waste to hurry just because he was running a little behind.
"Greetings my Dusk Brothers!" He called out, finally breaking into a light jog as the other two were in sight.
While Shik seemed decked out in battle paint, Thrain had only added a small, silver plate that curved over one shoulder, the only indicator that he was prepared for a scuffle, along with a belt that held a tiny pouch against one hip. He did, however, have a very large clay jug in one hand.
"I would apologize for my lateness if only I felt some guilt. As I do not, I shall not. Here." He grinned and thrust the jug into Shik's hands. With a nod he turned and clapped a hand to Aeron's shoulder.
"It is good to see you out of doors."

With another grin he turned back to Shik and took back the jug only to use his free hand to bounce a light fist against the war man's shoulder.
"You look all dolled up. Expecting something fun?" With two such grumpy looking ponies, Thrain felt it perfectly in line to be the jovial one for the evening.

Nyxtsuki Moon
Ol-j-man

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:18 pm
Aeron made a small motion of his mantle rising up and down, pretty much his shoulders shrugging.

"I don't understand what you mean Shikoba, I am smiling." Couldn't you tell? He was actually quite happy to be out of the reserve. And as of late, he'd spent a lot of time with Lan, it was good to be around stallions.

Their meeting was complete when Thrain came strutting through. Cheery as usual.

"I still don't understand what you two are implying, as if I don't leave my tent." Aeron crossed his arms. "As if you guys know what activities I participate in our little reserve."

He pulled out his short sword, twirling.

"Thrain, Shikoba is not your date for the trip, don't you have mares to return home too. Tonight we hunt for human...and whatever else we see fit." Aeron looked distantly into the woods. Glee wasn't evident on his face, but it was in the way is body was held.

Ol-j-Man
AyeAvast

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers