Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Sandman Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:52 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black

The next time someone came to the door, it wasn't a nurse or a doctor. This time, it was a member of the local pack. Admittedly, he was a nurse as well, but his energy still showed up as a wolf. He was pretty low in the pack structure, but his hesitation at the door showed that he did know how to behave properly.

As he hesitated in the doorway, the doctor came up to him and frowned hard, "I told you that she can't leave yet," he said in a hard tone.

The young male simply looked up with a tilt of his head, the position both submissive and acknowledgement of the face that he had the standing to back himself up, "We can take care of her at the pack house. There are enough of us with medical training to help her heal. Plus, she'll heal faster with the pack energy. You know all of that. And Egan was very clear: all are helped that need it with no strings attached. She doesn't have to join the pack. We just need to help her heal up," he explained softly but gave a soft sigh at the look on the doctor's face, knowing that he was going to have a fight on his hands over the issue, "At least let me tell her," he added and gained a reluctant nod from the doctor.

The wolf looked back into the room and focused on the woman in the bed until she actually looked at him, "May I come in?" he asked her softly, giving her the respect she deserved since she was way more alpha-type than he was and he knew it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:09 pm
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Za’Vira’s ears perked up slightly when she heard the exchange outside her room, a man standing in front of the open door exchanging words with her doctor, she couldn’t help but wonder what why someone would choose to visit her, more so a Wolf, maybe they want her to leave, after all it wasn’t in her packs policy to wander into another packs territory, though the thought of her pack caused her ears to droop slightly, a sigh escaping her lips. Her moment of sorrow would quickly pass as she brought her guard up and replied to the man “you may enter.” Za’Vira’s Voice may have been gentle, but her eyes were full of distrust, an observant person would be able to tell that she had been grieving regularly, as would have been expected considering what she’d been through.

Za’Vira Sat up in her bed and simply watched the man with questioning eyes, her eyes briefly acknowledged the doctor's presence of which was at this point in time insistent on her remaining on site. She had no idea what to expect at this point and while her strength was far from full she would not hesitate to defend herself should the need come. After a moment of silence, Za'Vira spoke up again was a more serious tone, filled with a strength and authority she'd acquired throughout her years with the White Fangs when dealing with others, "Who are you and what do you want?"

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:22 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black

The male entered the room slowly and with his eyes down. He knew full well how far down on the totem pole he was and wasn't about to push it with the female. Even as hurt as she was, she could still kick his a** and he knew it.

"I'm River. I'm with the Shadow Heart pack. Our Alpha and his mate have set it up so that anyone that needs help can have it. You're welcome at the pack house for as long as you need to be. You're also welcome to leave at any time. There's no strings attached. But I know that the energy of the pack would help you heal faster..." he explained to her, keeping his eyes on the floor.

If he'd been in wolf form or in half-form, he'd have been on the floor. It was a sign of respect that he was showing her, acknowledging her as more dominant as he was.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:41 pm
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

to say that Za’Vira was surprised was an understatement, and at the same time a bit skeptical in what he was telling her, in all her years she had never seen a pack so willing to allow an outsider… no a were of a different kind into their pack hall. Thinking that her pack was like that they accepted all who wanted to work but there were plenty of packs out there who’d just as kill you for trespassing than to allow you into their territory, let alone their home.

Admittedly her skepticism slowly subsided and while she was extremely suspicious of their intentions, or for that matter their offer of assistance, but at the end of the day if she would be able to get out of there she really didn’t have much choice after all she could simply walk away after she was free and leave the town, she did after all have someone to find and exact retribution on for the deaths of all who were killed by his hand.

Eventually she nodded and replied “get me out of here” she looked at the doctor who sighed and replied “very well, I can see you aren’t going to listen to reason even if I had offered it so the nurse will be along with all your belongings” it was obvious to Za’Vira that he was reluctant to do this but since there was no fighting someone who had clearly come to retrieve her let alone argue this with her he dropped the matter and simply walked away to talk to the nurse.

Za’Vira moved her legs out from under the cover and shifted over to the edge of the bed, even with the gown on the wounds she had sustained were extremely severe, she had been through a rough time, her legs had sustained some injury but her arms were shredded, which gave anyone a guess of just how badly injured she was, admittedly her quarry had not been kind during their fight and had left her severely injured. She sighed slightly as she stood up only to fall back onto the bed, the gown fell slightly off one shoulder revealing a massive bite to her should along with what appeared to be severe claw marks, it was a wonder that her assailant hadn’t completely ripped her arm off with the kind of damage she had sustained and was a testament to the kind of strength she had to have had travelled so far in such a critical condition. Her wounds had, for the most part, healed enough to stop the bleeding but she was extremely weak. She released a frustrated heavy sigh as she finally looked at the man, her eyes showing signs that she was clearly unwilling to accept whatever it was she was thinking, and reluctantly put it to words “Look don’t get the wrong idea but I’m going to need your assistance” she stopped when the nurse arrived with her belongings which were carted in, the nurse pausing for a moment before she left.

Za’Vira sighed and pointed towards her gear “get my clothes, the ones I came here in will suffice until I can get new ones, I’m going to need your help getting ready” the look on her face clearly showed she didn’t want anyone’s assistance but for once since arriving she wasn’t left with an option. At closer inspection of her clothes, if you could call them that at this point were for the most part nearly shredded, showing just how lucky she was to be alive, her armor was damaged but in fairly useable condition. ZA’Vira Sighed as she took the gown off and spoke up “don’t make this any harder than it has to be, just help me get ready and get me out of this place” her voice had a serious tone in it. She was beautiful, to say the least, well at least if you don’t consider the fact that her body was very much torn up, clearly, she had been in heavy combat and lost, though to the keen of eye some would note that there was an area that was relatively left untouched as if there was intent on keeping this particular region safe from harm was the main intent, though why was a mystery.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:20 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black

The younger male looked at what she had to wear and visibly winced, "A moment, please, Dama. We can offer you something else to wear to the packhouse that will cover more and be easier on your wounds. Once you are healed more, we can help you with better armor," he offered her cautiously.

The doctor simply told a passing nurse to bring him something for the female to wear and passed over the simple shorts and tanktop. They kept clothes like that at the hospital for shifters that needed something easy to wear for when they were shifting, just in case.

The younger male offered the shorts and tanktop while keeping his face down. He was making sure that he didn't really look at her in any way that would be offensive to her. her weapons were on the bed and within easy reach. The wolf was being very cautious with her...

Outside the room, in the hallway, two other males passed the room. Only one of them looked inside and paused, making the other male pause with him, "What is it Cinder?" one twin asked the other, earning a frown.

"I told you not to call me that anymore," he said simply then turned back to the room. It wasn't hard for him to figure out what was going on and moved to address her directly, meeing her eyes easily and confidently, "If you're uncomfortable with the pack, I would offer you a stay with us. My parents are much more strict with what is allowed and what isn't than the pack is. No one would touch you unless you invited it. We aren't pack, but you would still have something besides the hospital to rest up in," he offered in a voice that was pure sin to hear.

He and his brother had inherited their good looks from their Incubus father, as well as the sensual movements and allure they carried. From their vampire mother, they'd inherited a few more human-like traits. As evidenced by the fact that the one that had spoken had one arm in a sling and his shoulder bandaging obvious even through his dark red t-shirt.

They were both dark haired with naturally tanned skin, but the one that had spoken to her had violet eyes while the other had blue eyes. Despite that, the brothers looked like twins and were doing their best to tone down the demonic allure a bit. While they were still young by demonic standards, they were already starting to demonstrate a definite maturity at this age.

But the point remained that Za'Vira now had two offers of an alternate place to stay...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:14 pm
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Za’Vira could smell what they were even from where she was and simply shook her head “with respect I’ll go with the wolf for now, I don’t plan on staying long” she was put the clothes that she was given though she wasn’t fond of them, they covered little, so she tried getting up and found that she at least had the strength to finally stand, she walked over to where her clothes and armor were and collected them, throwing them on the bed for a moment while she opened up her pack and put her tattered clothes in them before she put in what few pieces of armor she didn’t want to wear as well and closed it, leaving a few specific pieces of armor out, her leggings, greaves, and gauntlets. She put them on in turn before she grabbed the rest of her gear and put it on as well as grabbing her weapons making sure they were where they needed to be. She paused for a moment finding her strength starting to give way with everything on her and leaned on her rifle slightly so that she could catch her breathe finding it very difficult to focus let alone stay on her feet as she fell to her knees now panting her injuries had sapped her of her physical strength though with what little rest she had her magical strength had been slightly renewed. The doctor rushed over to her to help her only to receive her scorn “GET AWAY FROM ME I DON’T NEED YOUR HELP!” she was struggling to do much of anything but one thing was sure she absolutely refused to be helped so long as she still had some strength, so she slowly got up and took a deep breath before she rested her rifle up against the bed and moved her hand slightly. Her hands glowed slightly as she started moving them in a methodical way “res vrue livra” the glow on her hands expanded around her entire body for a moment before it disappeared. Her wounds remained she didn’t have the strength to heal them yet but she at least gave herself some energy so that she could walk and simply looked at the wolf before she grabbed her rifle and spoke up “get me out of here” at that she simply waited for him to lead her out though she would need to take it slow since she only had so much energy to get to where they needed to be.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:17 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black

The wolf moved beside her as she started walking but found his own instincts a bit tested, "Please, Dama... You must allow me to carry something for you..." he started then gave a small yelp when she growled at him.

The hybrid at the doorway gave a soft chuckle at it all, "You really should let him carry something for you. He'll get hell for it with the pack if you don't," he explained to her simply, "I don't mean that they'd hurt him for it. Just that they'd rib him over it for years that he hadn't helped you more. Besides, it's a long walk to the pack house," he added, his violet eyes watching her carefully.

He gave her a nod of respect when she dropped her pack for the wolf to carry then put his off hand over his heart and gave a small bow to her when she got to the doorway. He backed out of her way and met her eyes easily again, "Before you leave town, Dama, I would invite you to dine with us. We're just a few doors down from the pack anyway and they can show you the way. Any of them can accompany you if you feel the need. I am Saber, this is my brother Torrent. Our father is Ash, the current head of the Sandman Council and our regent," he gave the offer and the introductions easily then gave her another small bow despite how much it hurt him to do so.

That done, he gave her another small smile and turned to leave her, he and his brother disappearing into another room further down the hallway.

The doctor gave a soft sigh as the wolf picked up her pack and shouldered it with a contented sigh then moved to lead her down the hallway, only stopping when Saber made his offer. It was the doctor that spoke up, though, "Any questions you have, I'm sure the pack can answer them. But I would simply offer a small bit of advice: Don't turn away potential allies. Especially ones as strong as those two are. Our local pack is strong, but part of that is because of their allies. You are not weak to take assistance when it is offered freely," he told her, then the human simply walked into the room that the brothers had gone into.

The young wolf looked at her, then at the door where the doctor had followed the brothers, then back at her before dropping his eyes to the floor.

He thought he should say something but hesitated because of his own ranking compared to her. Besides, he didn't want to get growled at again...

Instead, he simply started leading the way down the hallway.

As they passed the room the brothers were in, it was easy to see why Saber was here: He'd been stabbed in the shoulder, though the wound looked as if it had torn on the way in, as if he'd been struggling with his attacker. The doctor was frowning at it, "If you hadn't deflected the blade, Saber..." he shook his head as he reached for some appropriate ointment since it would heal too fast to stitch, "You're just lucky your father was fast enough to take out that assassin," he grumbled at him.

Saber just smiled at the doctor, "Actually, it was Anna that saved the day. And she now bears our father's Mark, with hers on him as well," he explained, starting to spread the news about his father's new wife and enjoying every moment of it.

But he looked up in time to catch Za'Vira passing the room, "Besides, we've been dealing with assassins since we were born, Doctor, one more isn't really big news," he added, showing no reaction as the doctor treated the wound and started bandaging it back up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:47 pm
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy

Za’Vira shook her head as they passed the room they were in, but kept going unwillingly to do much more than focus on walking and not falling over, which proved to be a challenge. As she followed she noted that the wolf with her was acting hesitant about a something, she may not have been in the mood for much but seeing as something was on his mind and unwilling to maybe say something she couldn’t help but speak up “what’s wrong wolf, I’m not going to bite” she was perhaps a little nippy and clearly in a sour mood already with having been talked into accepting aid. Truthfully she had never been this way, she wasn’t so antisocial as she was being, had the pack been still alive she wouldn’t be here a mess, her mind wouldn’t be nearly broken from losing her mate, the bond they had was extremely strong, to say they were meant to be with each other was an understatement, their souls melded together perfectly the moment they bonded together which was unheard of, they could truly say they were soulmates, but with such a bonding came serious consequences, it meant that they both were at risk of dying should one or the other die, to say she survived after such an ordeal was a miracle, but things were shattered as a result of her losing her soulmate things that some may not understand unless they saw it for themselves.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:27 pm
Wolfe Garm
Exit to the Were's Sanctuary.

The wolf glanced up at her briefly, then dropped his gaze again, noting that just being around him so far had allowed her to start healing a tad faster. He wasn't stupid enough to say so, though.

Instead, he focused on the other bit he had to say, "It's just that... Well, I've never seen Saber like that... He's never that interested in someone. And he's never invited anyone over for dinner like that either... Their mother died giving birth to the twins. It's just been them and their father. Ash hired Anna to help protect them. They're good people. Ash helped set things up so the pack could grow and be protected. He's helped us alot. So have the boys. I played with them when we were all younger. I know you hurt, but-" he stopped there and lowered his head again, "Sorry... I'll stop now..." he said softly and led the way to the main door of the hospital.

He led the way to the pack house, keeping it slow for her and allowing her to lean on him whenever she needed to rest for a moment. Otherwise, he let her walk on her own. But by the time they finally crossed the protective wards and into the house itself, he was carrying everything bulky but her rifle and a couple of daggers. And she had one hand on his shoulder to keep her on her feet...  
Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff