Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Have We Met? (AJ/Sherry)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:51 pm
There was a time when avoiding creepy and clearly haunted houses was what she tried to do. Now... it was something of a relief to be sent to this on on patrol. Take note of strange activity, deal with enemies when applicable- routine things, really. Routine and a nice change of pace from the Island. It was especially nice when she'd return only to report minor portal activity, or strange house creaking.

So far, that's all she'd seen.

With any luck, that's all she WOULD see.

She was almost smiling as she wandered around. Though she was trying to be cautious and attentive. She wasn't done with this patrol yet, she could still find something dangerous.

Meegane
I can change it to 1v1 if you ~ and no hurry on tags! <333

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:42 pm
Baking was fun, but he totally needed a break when he realized how many foods there were in his room. His room was immersed with a sweet taste that Head would chew on anything. Luckily, it was stuffed with food in its mouth already and oddly felt satisfied for once.

So the year two headed towards the HH on a fine day. As usual, the HH was foggy and creepy even with a bright pumpkin sun. "Hey Bro, what would we meet today?" He asked with a big grin, but it seemed more like an anticipation. AJ decided to visit the HH first before visiting some friends to give them spookies and cupcakes. The HH was filled with a weak sweet scent as he moved.

GrnGriff
Baby, it's totally fine! Expect me tag like a turtle ><

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:21 pm
Sherry turned a corner and found herself face to face...to face? with another creature. They were not very close, thank goodness, but she was looking directly at them.

"Hello," she said, summoning her weapon just in case. She held the glaive off to the side, hoping it wasn't very threatening...but also hopefully it was enough to keep this thing with two heads from attacking. She'd nearly made it though patrol without any issues. "I don't want any trouble."

A faint tasty and sweet smell tickled her nose as she looked at what must be a student. Something about them was familiar... like it had been with the puppy.

Meegane
I tag like a turtle, too. <3

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces