Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
The Walls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:46 pm
Red Gypsy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

"@$%^&**(%#@" Grann was not one to swear a lot but with the wound he had and hearing that not only did they get Alice but his love as will. He was beyond pissed. Kneeling on the ground he pout a hand over his wound as Taro went to Masa. "sirs are you all right" he growled in his were form. Many came to get what wounded they could out of there and start unburing they dead to burry them properlay.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:18 pm
Masaomi

User Image

Masaomi slammed his fits against the ground as he howled. "Damn it how could I let them get Alice?" He growled as he stood up passing Taro as he nodded to him then went to Grann helping him up. "Sir please let me and a small group go after your love and Alice please?" He asked his face serious as he moved him to place him on a medic bed so they could carry him away to heal him up faster.

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:33 pm
Red Gypsy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Grann hissed and groaned as she was put on the med bed not liking it one bit. He felt him self fading out from all the blood he lost and the brocken bones. "Go get Ash, his Alice's Mate and at my house" he said through the pain, "You him and taro is need be but get them back safe....and get your self back safe. Yellan would never forgive me if anything happened to you."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:38 pm
Masaomi

User Image

Masaomi nodded as he turned to Taro. "You lead the way to the house and I shall follow we need to find Ash and get move on fast. If they took them to Gin I know what that man will be up to along with his wife Ren. So we need to move fast and not waste anytime." He spoke as he headed off toward the house following Taro.

((Exit))

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:44 pm
Appa Shieron Mugetsu

"Understood" Taro said before he gave a order to a member of the pack to run back to the house and tell Yellan what had happened. He waved bye to Grann befoire running off and heading to the blackblood house with Masa.

Once they where gone it did not take long for GRann to pass out. With that every one rushed to get him to the hosplet to do what they could to keep him from dieing on them. With all the death around them if they lost one of the elders it could be bad for many in the city.

((exit))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((Time Skip))
Is there no way in in this entire bloody wall? Sicarus thought angrily. This had been her second -- maybe third time rounding the entirety of the wall all the while having to keep out of the sight of the guards. She was tired and agitated. Normally, evading detection wouldn't have been this draining but the length of the wall made her undercover trek tiring and her company was even more so.

You seem to be getting upset. a voice in her head answered back. I don't see why. The night is beautiful and you've got me here to keep you entertained.
Kisei, it's pitch black out here save for their lanterns. Sicarus replied, mentally gesturing to the guards atop the wall. And I shouldn't need to comment on your "entertainment". You already know what I think.

You know what I think? You're insufferable! I hate this body! Kisei said, his voice cracking.

There he goes moping again... She rolled her eyes before refocusing her attention to the wall. Not thinking up a response for him to reply to was the closest she could get to ignoring him.

Well, excuse me for being upset! I just miss my own body. I used to have my own, you know? Sicarus came across a strange section of the wall again. Covered in scratches, scorches, mud and dried blood. She figured there must've been a scuffle. She wondered briefly if the Re had attacked before spying a dark spot up higher in the wall. Was that a hole?

It was beautiful! Everything! It was thin, but she was fairly certain she'd be able to squeeze through. However, it was too high for her to reach, at least as a human. She hesitated. She didn't want to have to round the wall again and she didn't want to risk being inspected by the guards of the gate. The guards at this part of the wall seemed to be dozing, too.

Skin! Hair! All the way down to-
Ssh! Sicarus mind-whispered, rapping harshly on her forehead with her fingertips. I need to focus! Kisei "hmphed" but Sicarus was confident she could count on his silence for at least a short while.

She knelt and soon the segments of her legs grew short, stumpy and hairy. Out of her backside, a thorax and abdomen extended from which eight spindly,hairy legs unfolded until she had a dewy spider body extending from her bottom half.

Gingerly, she climbed the wall, gently testing for parts that might shift or scrape before putting her entire weight on them. In time, she made it to the hole. Climbing into it, she morphed back into her human self and squeezed through to the other side.

((Exit))

Yay! My first post after a millenia of planning to post! I still feel like a n00b and I'm not sure if I'm doing everything right (like entering and exiting an area all in one post) but I'm going to run with it until someone tells me to stop. Speaking of which, if I'm doing things wrong, please tell me. I don't want to be a nuisance or disruptance or anything like that.
I don't think posts of this length are going to be common. I'm surprised it turned out this long.
Also, as I was writing, it struck me that I should have probably made a profile for Kisei. I'm putting that on my to-do. Sorry for not thinking to do it sooner.
Also also, I'm not sure if it was clear in my writing but Sicarus' human legs turn into what would be mandibles and then the other eight sprout from the spider body.

Lekanto Drifter

Gracious Seeker

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:19 pm
<} ARIEL {>
YUKIO

^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^

gaia_nitemareleft Black fog-like mist collected at the top of one of the watch towers. The mist seeped from the near by shadows that was drawn out by the high noon sun. The mist thickened as it took form of Ariel's shape. she then stepped out of the cloak, looking around curiously. she could smell the bustling base below her. various whiffs of cattle, iron, farm land and most importantly, blood. her strong nose picked up the smallest scratches and cuts off of everyone from working men to playing children. her mouth watered and her fangs ached at all of it.
-This seems like a very interesting place to do very interesting things-
she could sense the familiar feel of her brother's mist collecting behind her
-don't you agree brother?-
she said, with out turning around. her ruby eyes were still set on the base below her.
gaia_nitemareright

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Revenge is a temporary satisfaction ....
.... that i will strive infinitely for
."

~~|{|{|{|{|{| Health: ~70%~ Power: ~ 45%~ |}|}|}|}|}|}|}~~

[][][][][] THINKING[][][][][]:~ i wonder what the people here taste like... ~

ooc:

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:08 pm
~#~} TENCHI {~#~
YUKIO

gaia_nitemareleft -No. i do not agree sister.-
she snapped back as he stepped out of his own whirl of black mist. not long into the start of their day and she's already put him in a foul mood
- it would be in your best interest to keep your nose clean sister. soon the world will be on a hunt for you. the bounty on your head is already a stunning amount-
he finished with a sigh. he knew what he was saying was pointless.
gaia_nitemareright

&&|&&|&& HEALTH: 85% ---- POWER: 45% &&|&&|&&

{}{}{}{}{}{} THOUGHTS:~~ ~~ {}{}{}{}{}{}

"A SOUL must learn from the past....
.... to live in the future
."

ooc:

Red Gypsy

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 7:54 pm
Vampster-Chels-Winter

Ahead of them, people were reacting to whispered news. Some were visibly shocked, others started crying. But all of them: humans, shapeshifters, and vampires alike, all of them started moving in the same direction.

They were all going to the graveyard.

For so many people to be reacting in such a way, and gathering like they were, it had to be important to see...  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 10:24 pm
<} ARIEL {>
YUKIO

gaia_nitemareleft A bit of chaos caught her attention as she looked down. there seemed to be something big happening. with out hesitation or warning, she leaped to the sky, soaring in the direction of the commotion. she didnt have to look back to know her brother would be right behind her gaia_nitemareright

"Revenge is a temporary satisfaction ....
.... that i will strive infinitely for
."

~~|{|{|{|{|{| Health: ~70%~ Power: ~ 45%~ |}|}|}|}|}|}|}~~

[][][][][] THINKING[][][][][]:~ i wonder what the people here taste like... ~

ooc:

Red Gypsy

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff