Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Chatting
Girlfriend is afraid to commit due to Mother

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gachas

Fashionable Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:02 am
Okay so my girlfriend and I had been dating for a lil over 3 monthes, but her mom (who is a crazed bible thumper) found out and told her to break it off. We recently got back together but, this time is different, she isn't as loving and playful as she once was. I don't want to just tell her something is up. She's a bit of an emotional mess. I just don't know what to do.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:11 am
I understand how frustrating it can be to be with someone whose parents intimidate them. I think you should ask her if she wants to be {lesbian, bisexual} and if she really loves you. If she says yes to both, then tell her that you will help her with her mother and be there by her side. If she has changed because of this, she may be having second thoughts. I hope that is not the case, but you never know. You posted this in February and it is almost April. I hope things have gotten better since you posted this. cat_3nodding  

shikas baby

Destructive Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gachas

Fashionable Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:53 pm
shikas baby
I understand how frustrating it can be to be with someone whose parents intimidate them. I think you should ask her if she wants to be {lesbian, bisexual} and if she really loves you. If she says yes to both, then tell her that you will help her with her mother and be there by her side. If she has changed because of this, she may be having second thoughts. I hope that is not the case, but you never know. You posted this in February and it is almost April. I hope things have gotten better since you posted this. cat_3nodding
Thanks It kinda has, In a way we've been more social and have spent much more time together

((BTW I'm not pulling a bad joke I'm being super cereal wink ))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:33 pm
Cupc4ke5tar
shikas baby
Thanks It kinda has, In a way we've been more social and have spent much more time together

((BTW I'm not pulling a bad joke I'm being super cereal wink ))

Glad to here it! I saw there was no replies and thought I could give some advice. Nice to know things are getting better. emotion_yatta  

shikas baby

Destructive Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

justagal313

Tipsy Tipper

8,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:55 am
That's what happened with me and my girlfriend. Except I was in your girlfriend's shoes. My mother went as far as snatching my phone and sending her hateful text messages about how perverted she is and how she should leave me alone...etc etc.
We're still together but in secrecy. I love her and nothing will change that heart

After I wrote this, I realised it's all the way from back in April. What happened?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:01 pm
I know the feels. I live in a primarily mormon area and my parents are Mormon so I am constantly being bashed for being who I am and I can never get a girlfriend because all the girls here are so scared of being open about themselves. :/  

ZeldasDestiny

Chatting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff