Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Cliff Caves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow2855

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:21 pm
Red Gypsy

Shadow listened at first with interest, and then quickly tensed his sore muscles in his back as she yelled at the owl. “Wha…” he started. Before he knew what was happening, the short girls hand touched his shoulder, and pain gripped his body once more. It was a lesser pain, like stickers covering his body, for no pain came close to the pain he went through his whole life. He suddenly felt energized, filled with power. He rubbed his temple, the pain a minor annoyance. But what sparked fury in him, what filled his very soul with rage never felt before, and power that he could barely stand, was what she said next.

“WHAT!? FIFTIEN HUNDRED YEARS?!” he roared, shaking the cave not with his voice, but his dark curse of a power. The bones shook and moved on their own, and weapons from the shadows started to form in their rotting hands. His whole body shook with a senseless rage that somewhere, deep in his tortured mind, knew was idiotic…  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:32 pm
Shadow2855

Pandora rolled her eyes then glared at him and with a touch of power, locked his necromancy down for the moment and sent the dead back into the ground, "Yes. Fifteen hundred years. It was safer that way. The Unkillable One has forgotten about you by now, as has her creator. So it's safe for you to wake again. Why are you complaining? I could have just killed you and reaped your soul," she said simply, as if that explained everything.

Gypsy gave an exasperated sound and actually felt a bit of sympathy for the poor male, "Look, you can come back to Sanctuary with me, get a shower, a change of clothes, a decent meal... Then you can go your own way if you want to or I can introduce you to an Alpha I trust if you want a pack," she offered him, knowing that the first part of what she'd offered had to be pretty damned tempting...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow2855

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:44 pm
Red Gypsy

Shadow felt his power cut off from him, and calmed down quickly, knowing that the owl had a point. He sat on the floor and panted softly, trying to collect his thoughts…

He heard what the girl said, and he agreed. Well, with the first part. When he heard pack, he tensed again but said calmly and with a tone of warning “ill go with your first offer, but believe me, I don’t want anything to do with my…. animal side. Not after what I did, oh so long ago…. I deserve the punishment I was given…” he took off his shirt to show scars all over his chest and arms, his back, his wrists, his throat. All over his body, it seemed that his skin was pure agony sealed in time…  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:55 pm
Shadow2855

Gypsy shook her head at him, "Boy, if I showed you my scars, my Mates would kill you. But let me assure you that you do not hold the commodity on scars or painful pasts. I know of one shifter that could beat your scars easily. Who knows, you might get to meet him. But that's enough for now. Come on," she offered him a hand and easily pulled him to his feet.

But she didn't let go of his hand yet. She gave him a teasing half-grin as she tightened her grip on his hand, "If you get queasy, you might be better off closing your eyes for this," she offered with a tiny bit of pity before the shadows slowly started to move up their bodies.

Only once they were covered with them did they shift location...

((Exiting to Sanctuary))  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff