Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
-------- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:19 pm
Veiss Wynd
What website is this taking place in?
what a fktard artist...mods too.

Edit:
I got it!
Create a new account, and set up a new shop - using the same art (dreamselfy art) as the demon artist who claims they can use it. Claim the same rights as they are doing (claim that you have permission from GCrest/that you used to be a GCrest artist, and/or whatever other BS they've used), and then sell the selfies you make in that shop for free.

Also, you don't need to post up a "working" URL to dreamselfy. Just tell people to google dreamselfy (and it's literally the first link to come up). Reserve that in case someone says that you're stealing the demon artist's art style. Respond with "this is where she got it from. I'm just using the same source, because apparently, this kind of art sells well and no one's stopping anyone from using this simulator to make virtual money here."

TM may be dead, but atgames isn't, and GCrest isn't. Enlighten the demon artist a bit and tell them "you're a liar, nobody believes you, and they're not the first child to come up with the fake artist ruse. It happens all the time, and all the adults and older kids know about it, so stop digging your grave even deeper."

Any response you get back from that that's still along the lines of "but I'm not lying" should be responded back with "yooou're still doing it!" and be given no pleasure of any deeper conversation on the subject.

Might as well even tell them that you're gonna report them to GCrest or that a report was already sent to GCrest about them. And if they really do have permission, then nothing should happen to them, right? When the subject finally dies, at least they'll have that in the back of their minds. They're dumb enough to imagine that it's possible for the cops to show up at their door. Then their parents will punish them, or maybe they'll even get to go to jail! and whatever else ignorant children can imagine could happen to them.

I reported it to a mod and this took like three days to settle.
THREE DAYS OF ONLY TALKING.

because the mod has this huge favoritism for this spawn of hell of a user. even though i presented her with all proof and told her talking would not do anything, SHE STILL DIDN'T TAKE ACTION.

even the reasons the idiot have told her are already false, the mod was VERY oblivious. In the end, SHE GOT AWAY WITH IT. Apparently, she told the mod that "everyone knew where i got them" but when me and my friend asked every single one whom she lied to, NO ONE KNEW DREAMSELF EXISTED. Except for those who are in TM that secretly despises her.

i hope that none of you ever go to this site or encounter this site as much as possible. i only stayed for my friends there and when they leave, so do i.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:07 pm
Frohe
Veiss Wynd

I'll totally never be able to so long as you don't tell me what it's called. You should totally tell me what it's called btw.

That being the case, you should have an anon account create a shop selling the same "TM dolls" she does as mentioned.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:53 pm
Veiss Wynd
Frohe
Veiss Wynd

I'll totally never be able to so long as you don't tell me what it's called. You should totally tell me what it's called btw.

That being the case, you should have an anon account create a shop selling the same "TM dolls" she does as mentioned.

You mean the site?

we are already planning to do it. 3nodding

edit: actually, we are gonna put it off.
my friend is gonna try to convince the mod to do something with it
if she won't comply, then I'm definitely using your idea.

thank you by the way. emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:30 pm
Frohe
Veiss Wynd
Frohe
Veiss Wynd

You mean the site?

Just wondering, is this on Gaia or some other site? Cause what she's trying to pull off this the stupidest BS I've ever seen emotion_donotwant

My Tea Addiction

Supreme Otaku

30,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Object of Affection 150

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:34 am
My Tea Addiction
Frohe
Veiss Wynd
Frohe
Veiss Wynd

You mean the site?

Just wondering, is this on Gaia or some other site? Cause what she's trying to pull off this the stupidest BS I've ever seen emotion_donotwant

This BS is happening and still continue to do so on another site. Apparently, the mod have taken down her pictures she have using dreamselfy but a dang angry eagle told me she still secretly does this. stressed emotion_donotwant emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:58 am
Frohe
My Tea Addiction
Frohe
Veiss Wynd
Frohe
Veiss Wynd

You mean the site?

This BS is happening and still continue to do so on another site. Apparently, the mod have taken down her pictures she have using dreamselfy but a dang angry eagle told me she still secretly does this. stressed emotion_donotwant emotion_facepalm

:0 so the mods have finally done something about it? And yea, I meant the site. I get pretty curious of the sort of place where demon artists mingle.
And no problem! I hope something comes out of whatever you guys end up doing. And for a good lesson learned for the demon artist.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:03 am
Veiss Wynd
Frohe
My Tea Addiction
Frohe
Veiss Wynd
Frohe
Veiss Wynd

You mean the site?

:0 so the mods have finally done something about it? And yea, I meant the site. I get pretty curious of the sort of place where demon artists mingle.
And no problem! I hope something comes out of whatever you guys end up doing. And for a good lesson learned for the demon artist.

All the mod ever did was delete the pictures. No banning or whatsoever. Worse is that she still continued to do this but instead, she does this secretly.

welp. Gonna mail you the site then OAO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:11 pm
ahh sorry if i read it wrong.
i apologize what i said to your friend
buuuuut
i still hate those who does support this person >:c

after reading the post you guys made so far... how big is this site o-o? like active wise...
i mean it seem like you guys already know what site you are talking about Dx
/sorry you can ignore this  

TMFailStar

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:06 am
TMFailStar
ahh sorry if i read it wrong.
i apologize what i said to your friend
buuuuut
i still hate those who does support this person >:c

after reading the post you guys made so far... how big is this site o-o? like active wise...
i mean it seem like you guys already know what site you are talking about Dx
/sorry you can ignore this

its fine. 3nodding

Active wise, unlike in 2008 when the site gets 25-30 pages of users online, it now only has 3 pages of users and getting less and less day by day due to users leaving and becoming uninterested. Most of the reason for this is because the mods (particularly 1 mod) have poor management skills and the users are a bunch of warfreaks. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:24 am
Oh yeah. I saw a user with the username, "Failstar"
I instantly thought of you xd  

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Novice Striker 150

TMFailStar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:42 pm
what failstar o-o?
where D8
I must burn-
oh wait. it's not like i can't claim failstar

awww thank you ;v;
i feel User Image after hearing that
/shot  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:03 am
TMFailStar
what failstar o-o?
where D8
I must burn-

awww thank you ;v;
/shot

Failstar in that site where that art thief is.
When i saw it, i actually though, "Oh! she's here. blaugh "  

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Acidic Corruption

Dangerous Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:09 pm
Frohe
TMFailStar
what failstar o-o?
where D8
I must burn-

awww thank you ;v;
/shot

Failstar in that site where that art thief is.
When i saw it, i actually though, "Oh! she's here. blaugh "

What's the site?  
TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas