Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Why is it so hard to find an OBGYN?? (venting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Swivils42

Victorious Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:20 pm
Ugh, why is it so hard to find a gynecologist that takes my insurance??? I swear I'd have more coverage if I had medicaid, but I "make too much money" to qualify for it, but not enough to afford insurance that can be accepted by the gynecologists in my area. I really need to see one, too. I'm 43 days late and gotten all negative pregnancy tests, including a blood test. My husband and I started trying for a child at the beginning of the year, and I'm usually regular, until I started taking medicine for my underactive thyroid. That being said, I was just finally getting back to a normal cycle when my last period ended in December. Ever since I missed my period in January, I've been really bloated, and my breasts have been swollen and the swelling won't go down, hence my need to see a gynecologist.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:27 pm
You're getting pregnancy symptoms but you're not pregnant? o.Ol|l

Not so much on topic->I don't know how often it happens, but I read in a chicken soup for the soul book I had a long time ago that there was a girl whose mother had the same thing, though she was told that she could never had kids, only she turned out to be pregnant. Kid was a preemie and should have died, but she lived and visits mothers of preemies with a photo of her with a normal-size teddy bear that was either as large as or larger than her to show that yes, even preemies can do well in life  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Swivils42

Victorious Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:50 pm
Kitalpha Hart

Not so much on topic->I don't know how often it happens, but I read in a chicken soup for the soul book I had a long time ago that there was a girl whose mother had the same thing, though she was told that she could never had kids, only she turned out to be pregnant. Kid was a preemie and should have died, but she lived and visits mothers of preemies with a photo of her with a normal-size teddy bear that was either as large as or larger than her to show that yes, even preemies can do well in life

I've been on a forum for women trying to have a baby and one of the people said that her blood test was a false negative. I finally found an obgyn that takes my insurance.
It's not the first time I've had false pregnancy symptoms, it used to happen to me when I was on birth control. My appointment is next Wednesday, so hopefully I'll find out what's wrong  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:35 pm
Iye Macilvana
Kitalpha Hart

I've been on a forum for women trying to have a baby and one of the people said that her blood test was a false negative. I finally found an obgyn that takes my insurance.
It's not the first time I've had false pregnancy symptoms, it used to happen to me when I was on birth control. My appointment is next Wednesday, so hopefully I'll find out what's wrong
what are you hoping for?  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Swivils42

Victorious Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:27 pm
Kitalpha Hart
Iye Macilvana
Kitalpha Hart

what are you hoping for?

I'm hoping for answers mainly. It'd be nice if I was pregnant since my husband and I are trying, but I'd be a little worried if I am because I have been taking motrin, which is a no no when pregnant, but it's the only thing that's been helping the headaches I've been getting.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:07 pm
Iye Macilvana
Kitalpha Hart
Iye Macilvana
Kitalpha Hart

what are you hoping for?

I'm hoping for answers mainly. It'd be nice if I was pregnant since my husband and I are trying, but I'd be a little worried if I am because I have been taking motrin, which is a no no when pregnant, but it's the only thing that's been helping the headaches I've been getting.
damn if I do and damn if I don't?  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Swivils42

Victorious Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:10 pm
Kitalpha Hart
Iye Macilvana
Kitalpha Hart
Iye Macilvana
Kitalpha Hart

what are you hoping for?

Basically.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:14 pm
Iye Macilvana
Kitalpha Hart
Iye Macilvana
Kitalpha Hart
Iye Macilvana
Kitalpha Hart

what are you hoping for?

Basically.
the amount of ouch there is very high o.e  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Swivils42

Victorious Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:23 pm
Kitalpha Hart
Iye Macilvana
Kitalpha Hart
Iye Macilvana
Kitalpha Hart
what are you hoping for?

Basically.

Yeah, I've remained calm for most of this crap that's going on. I'm getting anxious to see the doctor as the days get closer to my appointment.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:44 pm
Iye Macilvana
Kitalpha Hart
Iye Macilvana
Kitalpha Hart
Iye Macilvana
Kitalpha Hart
what are you hoping for?

Basically.

Yeah, I've remained calm for most of this crap that's going on. I'm getting anxious to see the doctor as the days get closer to my appointment.
well, I hope it turns out for the best, either way  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Swivils42

Victorious Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:44 pm
Kitalpha Hart
Iye Macilvana
Kitalpha Hart
Iye Macilvana
Kitalpha Hart

Basically.

well, I hope it turns out for the best, either way

Yup!  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces