Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:39 pm
User Image

Within a city which seems to be hidden within the mountains is a special school for Vocaloid, and Utau. Official, or otherwise. No one outside of the city is aware of their existence.

[There isn't really a plot, its more like what an ordinary high school live would be for Vocaloid. Good examples of this would be Nijijou, School Rumble, and AzuManga Daioh]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:46 pm
About the town: Ikkou Chuushin is a city surrounded by forest, and mountains on three sides. There is only one road that goes in, and out from this city which goes over Luna Lake.

The school would mostly populated by Vocaloid isn't just for Vocaloid. They just make up about half the student body.

Rules

1. Please follow Gaia ToS

2. No cybering please

3. NO GODMODS!!!!!!!

4. Label the profile PM Sounds Like Vocaloid, also give me a emote with sunglasses. Mainly the Deal With It one.

5. Please check your spelling. If people can't read what you write it does get annoying.

6. Official Voicaloid are welcome, fan-made vocaloid are welcome, non-existent vocaloid are welcome. [If it isn't official it will be under fan-made]  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:47 pm
[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Grade: [/b]
[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]Interest: [/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Bio: [/b]
[b]Image: [/b]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:48 pm
Profiles

Username: Vikabro
Name: Miko Koisune
Grade: 10th Grade
Interest: Pizza, music, video games, cooking
Personality: Miko is quiet. Actually she is completely unable to speak because she is an incomplete Vocaloid. She writes everything instead. Aside from being quiet she is actually quite outgoing, and easily excitable.
Bio: Miko is an incomplete fanmade Vocaloid still in production. When complete she wouldn't too much different from an official voicaloid. In fact she'd even have a unique voice bank. At least once her creator completes it. The only reason she isn't complete if because the computer owned by her creator was fried by a virus.
Image: User Image

Username: Vikabro
Name: Victoria Brown [Aka Victor / Vikabro]
Occupation: Runs a small karaoke cafe. Builds computers as a side business.
Interest: Vocaloid, music, Japan, cooking, karaoke, computers.
Personality: Victor seems to have a duel personality. To most she is somewhat shy. Though she has no problem talking to customers as it is part of her job. But with friends she is very energetic, and when hyper its very hard for her to shut up. She tends to put a lot of effort in speaking in a slow and clear voice as to prevent herself from stumbling on her words.
Bio: Victoria moved to Japan just a year ago with Miko who at the time hasn't woken up yet. She took a part time job at a local cafe. It was owned by an older person.When they died they left the cafe in her care as he didn't have family who would be interested in running the cafe. She spent her spare time working on Miko. However before she would work on a voice bank her computer was fried. So now she is trying to save up enough money to build herself a new computer. Luckily the data was backed up before her computer was lost. She has a very bad habit of buying notebooks, and pens whenever she goes shopping even though she isn't in a desperate need for them. She is actually very picky about pens. Miko uses most of them though.
Image: User Image  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:49 am
[[Wow, I completely forgot I make this rp. I clicked on it as it sounded interesting before I realized I was the one that made it.]]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games