Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Hooves and Scalpels (Malodore/Calder)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:55 pm
Malodore was not terribly happy about being in the gymnasium to start with - while it did not disagree that some battle prowess was a good requirement, it strenuously disagreed that it had not already proven its skill, given the school's propensity to have its students swept into treacherous situations. The thought that it had to manufacture more violence to meet an arbitrary standard irritated it.

But it wanted to graduate, so here it was, drifting around the outskirts and looking for anyone who might be looking for a spar and didn't look too easily punctured.

Not. Happy.

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:47 pm
Sosiqui

Calder had not sought out Malodore after their long ago disagreement, and feeling both hurt and angry, he hadn't bothered seeing his so-called friend since. Despite the time that had passed, his situation hadn't improved much. He still felt sudden mood swings, a wave of energy and lazy frustration the next, and an overall tendency to want to chew or kick things apart. If he could describe it as as anything, it felt like his whole body was teething and nothing was soothing his desire to just bite down.

It was why he decided to check out the gym if he could find something that could sedate these feelings, and unfortunately saw the bone pile that was the Plague Doctor. "Here to patch up the wounded." Came the kelpie's voice as his hooves clacked on the varnished floors. At least today he was wearing a shirt.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:35 pm
Truth be told, Malodore hadn't devoted much thought to the kelpie recently, though the circumstances of their last encounter still made it feel vaguely ill. That feeling redoubled sharply at the sight of Calder, who as far as Malodore could tell had had no reason for acting the way he had, no excuse - nothing outside of himself such as Insanity or other things. Even Shehk, for all that she did not remember, was still fundamentally herself.

It hadn't been expecting Calder's presence to hurt so much. Worse, the kelpie probably wasn't coming up to apologize. "If needed," it said, warily, trying to assess the situation more objectively.

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:14 pm
Sosiqui

He came closer, tail flicking, but didn't get too close. Instead, he started to circle the undead. "Haven't seen you around much. Did I scare you off that much? Some loyalty. Brush up against you a little and everyone is just over, is that it?"  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:03 am
For a moment, the circling increased Malodore's anxiety - and then it realized. It was being treated as prey. Prey. The unease and discomfort it had felt before, when Calder had been so strange, evaporated under the strength and anger of the realization. "I do not consort with those who assault me," it hissed, the feathers on its wings flaring pointedly. Literally. "Any more than I would consort with a Hunter. Particularly if they do not realize that what they did was wrong." It felt its hopes that their last interaction had been an aberration go up in smoke, and knew that later it would mourn the loss, but for now its own anger carried it forward.

"You are not the Calder I used to know."

MoonKitsune

MoonKitsune rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:47 am
Sosiqui

A sharp sting shot into his chest as it knotted, feeling like his chest was bleeding. The pain twisted to anger, and he slammed a hoof on the ground hard. "Did you even know me? You and everyone else? All you did was run around and have your own fun and friends and adventures and I was always used when it was just convenient. You guys didn't even think I was smart or worth taking around. Just some dumb animal, and now you don't even care after all I did for you. You're not the Malodore I know. You're just some mean undead who could care less about anything!" He huffed, nostrils flared and ears back. "But that's what I get. Being around undeads and demons all day. Undeads like Christof who just care about themselves and demons who care about contracts and what's important to them." Which wasn't him. The only one that did care was Barth, and even he sometimes dabbled with other demons.

He had wanted to have fun. Malodore had been so important, and now he didn't care at all. None of them did.

He was being left alone again.

He turned, rushing and stopping , stomping his hooves in a display that meant he was ready to fight. "Well if you hate me so much, how about you fight me. If I'm so much like....those terrible people who took us before. If you really think that. Then fight me - or do you only get your hands dirty when the person is still on a metal slab?"

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Sosiqui rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:28 pm
Maldore was taken aback when Calder finally spoke, a torrent of words that made... very little sense, to be honest, a series of things that had never happened and words that had never been spoken. When he finished the plague doctor felt vaguely hollow. "I am sorry, truly, that what we had meant so little to you," it said, quietly.

Hate was a strong word. It shook its head. "I do not hate you... but I will accept your challenge." Otherwise it knew what would happen. The kelpie would push and push and push, exactly as he had last time, until Malodore felt compelled to defend itself and then they would be fighting anyway.

At least this way, it would get class credit...

Class credit.

Disgusted, the plague doctor stepped into the sparring area and flipped its tailblade up into its hands. It lifted its beak and stared at Calder.

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Sosiqui
Kelpie angst.

"And i'm sorry that you could brush your hands off that easily." He shouted back. He hated Malodore when he was this collected. He didn't even care! He even left him alone for ages without even sending a text or phone call. It was like nothing mattered to anyone anymore now that graduation was coming. Why didn't he care? Hadn't he helped during his romantic troubles? Why was it now that when he had trouble, he just walked away?

His eyes flared, loosing color and changing to white, smoking orbs. "You do hate me. It's why you left." He moved and this time, he went for a hard kick with his hoof, turning to the side in order to throw his hoof at him.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:33 pm
"I left because of how you were acting," Malodore said as calmly as it could, side-stepping but not quite out of the way of the blow; it deflected with the tailblade as best it could, earning a sharp ting! and a dent in the metal. Its fingers stung a bit from the impact. "It was not like you, or so I thought at the time. "Do not place words in my beak."

MoonKitsune

MoonKitsune rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:46 pm
Sosiqui
I can't believe I forgot to roll. ]

"What was I supposed to expect. You got pissed off and ran off. I can't ever go near you ever? I was just having some fun. I was just trying - " He shook his head as he stepped back, shaking one hoof as it had been previously deflected.

Moving again, he went to shove the undead. It wasn't so much an attack as frustration.

HP: 50/50
Damage: 1
Fear: unused  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Sosiqui rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-20)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:07 pm
"When you attempt to engage a friend in an activity, it is customary to stop when said friend says no," Malodore said, still speaking with that dead calm. It didn't dodge the shove, but it didn't end up moving back much, either. "Are you here to spar with words or with blows?" It punctuated the question by flaring its wings forward, the bladed feathers on the tips of the spars reaching out to cut at Calder.

HP: 49/50
Damage: 3

MoonKitsune

MoonKitsune rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 9 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:47 pm
Sosiqui

"So I never can ever touch you? All these years and you think I'll hurt you? I didn't want to break you back there. " He huffed back, stepping back as he hissed, his arms cut from the blades. "But if you want me to break you now, I can."

He curled his hand into a fist and threw it at the undead.

HP: 47/50
Damage: 4
Fear: Unused  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Sosiqui rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-20)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:54 pm
It took the punch with a faint hiss. "All those years, and you have never acted as you did that day," it said, quietly, then reached back and plucked free a bladed feather from its wings. Close up, the kelpie could likely summon more power than its relatively fragile frame could take. It moved back and threw from a distance, the bladed feather sharp and accurately thrown.

HP: 45/50
Damage: 6

MoonKitsune

MoonKitsune rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:53 pm
Sosiqui

He cringed, stepping back as the blade sliced his shirt and made him bleed fear down his shirt. "Well - I didn't feel like it before. I did then. I do now. I - I don't know!" He said, flicking his tail as he started to circle again for a place that seemed less sharp and safer to attack.

"You were important to me and then you hurt me. You were in my territory and you acted all high and mighty. It's like you don't even like me near you. It's like we're not even close."

He moved in again, swinging poorly and missing entirely. He was much better at kicking then throwing a fist. That was more Christof's specialty. Then again, Calder didn't fight much, but that didn't mean he was poor at it. He nearly destroyed Christof the last time.

HP: 41/50
Damage: 0  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items