Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] Getting native around here? (Kettil/Dakota)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:23 pm
I am not going to roll dice because this might or might not be a spar. We shall see.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:26 pm
Dakota sighed loudly as he headed down the hallways of the haunted house. He didn't usually have to do HH patrolling but well...Today seemed to have a shortage of hunters to send out here.

He didn't even bother summoning Chama, knowing full well the fire weapon drew attention as well as...Well Dakota's problem wasn't with Halloween students..

Just Horseman.

He sighed again, thinking of Candace when one of the doors swallowed him in and locked him there. Thanks HH...he was betting someone else was in here too.

"Hellllllllloooooooooooooo, It's your friendly neighbor Dakotaaaaaaaaaaa."

Pales

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:41 pm
Kettil had been wandering around, just to get a feel for the place. Also? He wanted to think for a little while, just because he was simply feeling ... Thoughtful. So mysterious. Kettil didn't really remember any particular time he'd come around this place but he'd heard tales.

A door swung shut behind him as soon as he wandered into the room and soon there was a voice which made him almost want to turn around to see if the exit was still viable. He wasn't scared, but he wasn't exactly sure he wanted to face off with someone in case they were just kidding about the 'friendly' part of their introduction.

A couple of tugs at the door proved that he wasn't going anywhere soon, "Are ya really as friendly as you say? Cause I heard sometimes voices lie~," he chimed back at the 'Friendly Neighborhood Dakota'.

Nyxstuki Moon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:49 pm
Well damn, it was a dude. Dakota shrugged, circling around the room.

"The voices tell you deep and dark secrets." Though the words were dark, Dakota's voice was cheerful. "Okay I'll get the stuff out of the way. Hurrr, fear me, I am one of the humans in a white coat, A hunter! I am suppose to uh...dispatch you back to Halloween...Not really feeling particular to dispatching things so here I am...and here you are...." If you were a girl..ghoul, this would've been better but...

"Wanna like...just hang out and s**t?" Dakota wasn't sure if that was a normal question to ask a halloween creature but hey! he had nothing against them! Unless they attacked first. Then all bets were off.

Pales

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:56 pm
Kettil was more or less neutral about the fact that his current new friend was male. There was just a sort of blank look on his face as the other made non-threatening sounding threats at him, it wasn't that he didn't believe the other man.

It just seemed entirely too silly.

He shifted and made as if to shake a leg, "Lookit me. So scared."

The Muut only had things against select hunters, and this one didn't seem to fit any descriptions he had heard. Lucky fellow.

The invitation to hang out sort of caught him off guard for a moment, "Geeze. No one willin' to be your friend or somethin'?" It didn't exactly smack of desperation but it didn't seem like he was going anywhere right now.

"...Well I guess, sure. Uhh..." Sticking out his hand he introduced himself, "'m Kettil."

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:01 pm
Dakota got a good look at his HH buddy and then snickered. He was taller, all was good in the world.

"Shaking in your boot eh?" The moon hunter was of course very interested that his current buddy was very...well...If it wasn't the purple hair, This guy would look like a brother from his tribe. "Anyone ever tell you, you look eerily human like?"

Dakota snorted, "I got plenty of friends, but seeing as how we stuck here brother, I'd really...really not fight it out. The HH usually unlocks after some time passes so....

"Nice to meet you Kettil." Dakota took the offered hand and shook, then held on for a second, turning it to look at the tattoo's. "Sick tattoo's, who's the artist?" Like he would know halloween artist or something.

Pales

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:31 pm
Kettil wasn't short by any means but he wasn't about to puff himself up to impress the other, it was too much work and really? Who cared.

"Ya! Shakin' real hard. I know it was hard to see until I lifted a leg and you saw it all shakin' around," he smirked and shrugged a shoulder. "Various things remind me and kin that we look kinda human like, but what are they gon' do? Kick us out. Pff.."

The youth looked down at his tattooes and then grinned proudly, "A friend of mine at my hometown! Pretty sweet, yeah?" He sort of peered at Dakota up and down for a moment, "You friendly toward animals?"

Sure the dude could lie and say yes, but Kettil figured he'd take it on their word.

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:02 pm
Dakota cared. he really did. height was one of his monstrous advantages for humans.

"Wow, I strike fear in the bravest of all...non human beings!" Dakota grinned, "I wouldn't think so...In particular, you look like you could belong to someone of my tribe...if not for your pretty purple locks." Dakota was no homo. No homo Kettil...but he missed his pretty locks too.

"Kind of jealous! I want that style.." he reached over to tap the black, "Tribal. I forget though what my spirit animal is, think it's a bear? Lovable bear or something like that." he raised an eyebrow at the friendly towards animals and thought about it....

"Yeah." he said after a long pause. "I like animals. Not horses or ponies of the halloween kind but...Yeah. Why..you got one stashed somewhere?" This was gonna be good right?

Pales

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:12 pm
"Reaper in my case," Kettil said simply, not feeling the need to hide anything about himself from the Hunter. They seemed friendly enough to a point. Slowly Kettil was starting to relax and just accept the existence of the other.

The mention of his hair made him almost subconsciously brush a hand over a lose part of his tresses, "Yeah? Well. I mean there are some folk in my tribe that have black hair and stuff. Guess maybe it is just .. the way the world works over here? I don't really ever think of it as a weird thing...Is it weird where you are from?"

He made a whistling sound and eventually from above a owl dropped from a higher perch to one closer toward them, "Are you sure he's friendly?" She muttered toward her summoner quietly.

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:28 pm
"Ah, Reapers! I know another one of you. Uh...Short little thing, dark skin, dark hair, red eyes..." Dakota made ambigious shapes ending with what could clearly be seen as a hourglass shape. "Great figure, not as great as my fiancee but she had boobs. She was a Valkyrie? hem....helm...Hel!" He pointed a finger. "That's her name. Kind of pissy but okay."

He blinked at the mention of black hair and rubbed his chin, "So you guys might be based off Native Americans! We've had a lot of people fear us for our in tuneness to nature and s**t. I mean a long time ago, White men would kill our kind just because we had land." Dakota muttered. "Purple hair. That's what we're talking about though. yeah it's pretty uncommon for it to be natural. We'd have to dye our hair. I guess its not weird for society but weird for my culture?"

He was still rubbing his chin when Kettil whispered and a VERY LARGE OWL dropped from the ceiling. His eyes widened...and then popped a little as it talked.

"It talked!" He got out, "Holy s**t, how cool is that? Is this your spirit animal? Owls are for wisedom! You must be a wise man right?

Pales

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:40 am
Kettil listened attentively as Dakota described another reaper he had met, but it wasn't until the name was uttered that the boil brightened into a big grin, "You met Hel?! That ghoul gets around!" He laughed cheerfully. "She's my wife's sister!"

He often used the term wife now. Even if it didn't feel official at all due to the 'pretend' wedding.

"All I know f'sure is we call ourselves Muut," he murmured with a small thoughtful look. Native Americans? Hm.. Interesting things happened in the human world. "White men? Stealing land?" Kettil looked aghast at this concept, maybe even horrified. The conversation went back to the hair as he just tried to deal with the new thoughts that the Hunter implanted in his mind. "Mm? Well, we don't often go into light pastel hairs in my people, that's for sure. If they do it's because they're mixed or somethin'...Maybe."

Endzela blinked a little bit and then laughed, "Of course I talked and he's not very wise, I often have to drag him out of messes," she retorted, puffing up proudly, despite her misgivings of this fellow.

Kettil grunted, "Nah. Her name's Endzela, she's my familiar. All my people get an owl! It is like our uh...Well they hold some of our power." He tapped his chin. "Though I was born during the days of the owl! So that might really be my spirit animal."

The owl let out a small murmur, "Still doesn't make him wise.."

Nyxstuki Moon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:57 am
"Yeah! Again, PISSY but fun. She's got her hackles about Marriage thing, It's funny to tease her about." Dakota grinned, "Small ******** world dude! You married a valkyrie? What's that like?" He assumed also fun because Valkyries seemed fun.

"Muut. I'll have to look it up when I get back to the Island. It's not a tribe I've heard of but that doesn't mean I should." Dakota snorted. "White men, stealing land." Dakota repeated, "In our history, human history, The land we lived on was invaded. White men came from across the sea and tricked us, gave us blankets with diseases that killed us because we didn't have cures like they did. All for the sake of expanding their land. Now our tribes are smaller and well...dwindled to specialized land the government gave us. It's sort of ******** up really."

He tried to think of a mixed that would cause lighter hair and just left it as is because, purple hair was different for him after all.

As the owl spoke up again, Dakota's attention veered to staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare at how hugeeeeeeeeeeeee the owl was really.

"Holy s**t. What? You get in trouble a lot dude? Having a owl bail you out is pretty awesome. That's like some serious harry potter s**t right there." Dakota went back to looking at Endzela, "Do you like being pet Endzela?" He held his hand out just in case.

"Sounds like you're tribe is owl based then! All wise men!"

pales

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:51 pm
"It is pretty wonderful! Then again I am pretty biased toward my valkyrie," Kettil said with a bit of a glow to his face. "She's beautiful and spirited and I don't want anyone else in this entire world or the next," he said with a bit of a chuckle. It wasn't often that he gushed - he just knew how he felt for Freya. He tilted his head to the side a little, "Hel and I have a respect for each other in a sense, it was a bit of a rocky build for our friendship but we managed to get an understanding of each other."

Kettil slowly nodded a little, "I am not sure how our tribe started. Most tales I hear is a lot of rumors and what not, but then that is what tales are, right?" The boil just grinned at the wisdom of his own words. There was a sort of rapt interest as Dakota explained the tribulations of Human Natives, as well as a sort of empathy for a group that could be distantly considered 'kin'. "Damn shame," Kettil said softly and let out a small sigh.

"Well! I've gotten better about staying out of trouble! I matured a lot over the time I spent at the academy," Kettil said defensively to both Endzela and Dakota.

Endzela let out a hoot of amusement at Kettil and then her head tilted over toward Dakota and his hand, she leaned forward to allow touching, "Not a pet! We are companions, we are much more than pets," she corrected quietly. "If he wanted a pet then there are .. smaller less intelligent creatures he could take in."

"They'd certainly talk less," Kettil teased with a grin.

The great horned owl rewarded her Reaper with a glare.

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:03 pm
"I bet you are." He snorted, "I got this piece of work at home too right? I understand your feels. She's not a valkyrie but she could be. All dark skin and legs and..." Dakota took the moment, like Kettil to think of their special wives. So special. Much Wife. Wow. "I think Hel and I got a understanding. I hope we do. I'm not about ******** her s**t up, maybe she won't ******** my s**t up." He shrugged.

"Tales are rumors that stuck yeah." He laughed, "Trouble's not a bad thing." He reached over and clapped the other...er...man on the back.

"Sorry it's just hard to get over years of animals being pets rather then...companions?" He brushed his hands over the owl gently. "My weapon is kind of like a companion. She's a phoenix too so...I guess I got a thing for birds? Ya'll seem cool."

Pales

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:48 pm
"Haha. Hel is the exact opposite of her sister in looks and personality... My Freya she is pale and blonde, with the brightest blue eyes~," he grinned lightly. "She's also way more excitable than Hel it seems, getting them together in one room is almost like a die roll to see what'll happen next."

As long as the fights ended amiably he was usually good watching the ghouls workout their relationships however they felt best with each other.

"Sounds like an understanding to me," Kettil shrugged. "I haven't a problem with you so long as you don't hurt my family."

The clap on the back was simply accepted with a small grin and a nod. It was a good thing to have a kinsman somewhere, even if they were human. "Birds are good critters. Of course my Endy is the best, right?"

"Damn straight," she huffed, not quite forgiving Kettil for his earlier tease.

Nyxtsuki Moon

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff