Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Greetings.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cataclysmic End

Newbie Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:52 am
Hello there.
I'm new to Gaia, having had joined about three days-or-so ago. This isn't my first account, though.
I've had a couple of accounts before, but had never devoted more than a few days of time to them. I'm hoping this time it'll be different.

This seems like a nice and helpful guild, and I'm looking forward to exploring more of it.
Nice to meet you all!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:32 pm
Almighty Akatsuki
Hello there.
I'm new to Gaia, having had joined about three days-or-so ago. This isn't my first account, though.
I've had a couple of accounts before, but had never devoted more than a few days of time to them. I'm hoping this time it'll be different.

This seems like a nice and helpful guild, and I'm looking forward to exploring more of it.
Nice to meet you all!

Hi there and welcome to the NSTG! It's great to have you and I hope you enjoy it here! By the way, your avatar is really nice!  

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cataclysmic End

Newbie Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:52 am
Thank you. I'm happy to be here ^^

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:57 pm
Almighty Akatsuki
Hello there.

Nice to meet you all!

welcome to gaia!
or well.
welcome back~

so glad that you joined this guild <3

kanxiaru

Hunter

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:28 am
Almighty Akatsuki
Hello there.

Nice to meet you all!

Heya, welcome to the guild! :3

Here are some guild activities you should take a look at! It'll help you along with some gold and guild prizes! o u o!

- Item Giveaway using Random Numbers! Here! =D
- Free stuff from a guildie! She has a lot of stuff to giveaway, just ask! Right here!
- Roll the dice, and if you get the right number you get some sweet gold! :3 Click here!

There are more to be found, this is just a start! :3 Check out the details in those threads too, there's a ton more stuffs to do in there!

Have fun, and welcome!

(PS: Other guildies can copy this format to show other newbies around too! <3)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:49 pm
hi welcome to the guild  

Element_princess03

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas