Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]
Some place where you can share your dreams and stuff

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plz_Delete_My_Account

Shy Member

6,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:22 am
Mind sharing your dreams, nightmares, fears, etc.?

I'd like to know about all the crazy things people dream of X3.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:31 am
I shall share mah dreams and nightmares.

1.) Once upon a time I was having like a Christmas or new years party and then the place started turning into a jungle or something. There was this giant snake that was eating people so me and some random people were hunting for it. We were wandering and at some point we went to a hair dyeing place (I dunno). Unfortunately we didn't get to dye our hair but we then went back to a jungle and then i saw a silhouette of the snake eating a fairy that was dangling by the end of his tail. The end.

2.) I had nightmare about being in this swamp and my sis was just standing there by the water. I dunno why but I had to keep light on her so that the crocodiles or alligators wouldn't come and eat her so I was holding up a light above her with a rope. It was heavy so it wasn't easy for me and I don't remember if it would turn off or something if I hung on confused My sis wouldn't move either. And then I woke up.

3.) I had a dream about these people recruiting (I guess) my classmates from middle school and then we went to a big building. We were enjoying ourselves but then a plane crashed into the building and it fell over. Next the miracle survivors (including me) went to a grave. I remember seeing a funny name but I don't remember what it was. I was staring at this one grave but then something creepy was coming out of it so I hid behind some other grave. And then I woke up.  

Plz_Delete_My_Account

Shy Member

6,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Profitable 100
Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games