Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ ANIME
Attack On Titan

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll?
  perhaps
View Results

Naroni

Friendly Bud

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:02 pm

So, I just finished the first season dubbed on Netflix.

How many seasons are there, and when will it be completely dubbed in English?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:10 am
It has got 1 season now and maybe the 2nd come out in 2015 but I dont know because I heard that a movie will coming out in 2018 and maybe it won't be a 2nd season.....but it's got an OVA and the manga not finished yet soooo..... I just waiting and something will happening....maybe.  

Eireen-san

Sarcastic Spirit

19,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:10 pm
That anime is not my cup of tea!

I could barely get past the forth episode I am just watching it slowly
I am not a gore blood graphic kind of person but I am watching it slowly!

I give every anime a try before I say I like it or not!

LoL

I did hear that there will be a new season either the end of this year or next year!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:20 am
I like this anime but I think the end of this season was a s*ck. I'm really curious of the next season.  

Eireen-san

Sarcastic Spirit

19,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100

Naroni

Friendly Bud

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:36 am

Is the Manga good?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:00 pm
Naroni

Is the Manga good?

It's pretty well adapted from the Manga. The problem is they don't have enough material for a full second season yet.  

Eflow Nivek

Loyal Elder

Naroni

Friendly Bud

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:15 am
Eflow Nivek
Naroni

Is the Manga good?

It's pretty well adapted from the Manga. The problem is they don't have enough material for a full second season yet.

Aw man, well, hopefully they don't feel pressured from fans. That being I hope the plot is just as thick!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:59 am
Naroni
Eflow Nivek
Naroni

Is the Manga good?

Aw man, well, hopefully they don't feel pressured from fans. That being I hope the plot is just as thick!
Apparently the writer has already changed the direction he was heading because of the popularity of the series because the fans wouldn't like the way it was gonna end.  

Eflow Nivek

Loyal Elder

Naroni

Friendly Bud

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:38 pm
Eflow Nivek
Naroni
Eflow Nivek
Naroni

Is the Manga good?

Apparently the writer has already changed the direction he was heading because of the popularity of the series because the fans wouldn't like the way it was gonna end.

NO!
I hate it when that happens, like Harry Potter all over again.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:55 pm
Naroni
Eflow Nivek
Naroni
Eflow Nivek
Naroni

Is the Manga good?

NO!

Except I don't think Harry Potter changed all that much from the direction she wanted it to go.

Also here's the AoT source: Link

And if you didn't know The Mist ends by
All the surviving characters getting killed by the protagonist in an assisted suicide, including his own son. It is then revealed a few minutes later that it was unnecessary.
With such a bleak ending I don't think it would work with Attack on Titan, it barely works with The Mist. True tragedy only works when there's a balance between despair and hope. All in all I just want to see Mikasa die and watch Eren break.

Though I get his reasoning. He doesn't want to be another Hideki Anno (Evangelion). Sure, the series made Gainax, but the movie's ending was so terribly received fans tagged the studio with spray paint.  

Eflow Nivek

Loyal Elder

Naroni

Friendly Bud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:11 pm
Eflow Nivek
Naroni
Eflow Nivek
Naroni
Eflow Nivek
Naroni

Is the Manga good?

NO!

Except I don't think Harry Potter changed all that much from the direction she wanted it to go.

Also here's the AoT source: Link

And if you didn't know The Mist ends by
All the surviving characters getting killed by the protagonist in an assisted suicide, including his own son. It is then revealed a few minutes later that it was unnecessary.
With such a bleak ending I don't think it would work with Attack on Titan, it barely works with The Mist. True tragedy only works when there's a balance between despair and hope. All in all I just want to see Mikasa die and watch Eren break.

Though I get his reasoning. He doesn't want to be another Hideki Anno (Evangelion). Sure, the series made Gainax, but the movie's ending was so terribly received fans tagged the studio with spray paint.

If AoT ended the same way as the Mist, I would probably not sleep for weeks. Maybe evolving the story isn't so bad.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:45 am
Eren would have to realize his love for Mikasa before she dies for him to be truly broken, or else it might just be "Oh no, Mikasa. I will avenge you and kill every Titan". I don't think she will be killed since she is such a strong female character, though. Unless she somehow turns out to be like Eren, i have no idea.

There isn't going to be anything more with the Attack on Titan Anime this year. XP
I also don't approve when the story is influenced and changed because of fans demands, i am curious on where the story is going to go next. Lots of interesting twists and cliffhangers in the Anime, hope next season is more of the same.  

Unheard TK

Original Gaian

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eireen-san

Sarcastic Spirit

19,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:50 am
I just heard that an Attack on Titan live-action will be comming on 7th September 2018! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:02 pm
...AoT is pg 13?  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
✩ ANIME

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash