Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Prayer for myself

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:42 am
I've been struggling with what is either a bronchial infection, or sever allergies for a very long time now. Hard getting the air I need, and I am always congested and coughing up mucus. I've tried getting medical help, and allergy pills and what not, but I can't seem to get the help I need to shake this thing. Could you pray for me brothers and sisters that what ever it is that I have will go away, so I can manage to live life normally again? Thank you very much!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:14 am
Prayed~ heart

Whether it's viral, dietary or environmental, may Our Heavenly Father intervene to expedite your healing. And in the case that He sent the disease on purpose to illustrate a message of wisdom, may He give you the discernment to capture it. Either way, may He be glorified and may everything work out for your good. Amen.  

real eyes realize

Invisible Guildswoman

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:18 am
real eyes realize
Prayed~ heart

Whether it's viral, dietary or environmental, may Our Heavenly Father intervene to expedite your healing. And in the case that He sent the disease on purpose to illustrate a message of wisdom, may He give you the discernment to capture it. Either way, may He be glorified and may everything work out for your good. Amen.

Thank you so much! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:36 am
Garland-Green
I've been struggling with what is either a bronchial infection, or sever allergies for a very long time now. Hard getting the air I need, and I am always congested and coughing up mucus. I've tried getting medical help, and allergy pills and what not, but I can't seem to get the help I need to shake this thing. Could you pray for me brothers and sisters that what ever it is that I have will go away, so I can manage to live life normally again? Thank you very much!

Will definitely pray for you bro, may our Father God heal you in the might name of Jesus! May he remove the illness from your body, and let your recover quickly!

And, drink plenty of water, vitamin C and warm soups. Avoid Milk, sweets and other thing that can cause increase mucus. LOL Coz yeah, I'm a nurse XD  

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:43 am
Artistic Wizard
Garland-Green

Will definitely pray for you bro, may our Father God heal you in the might name of Jesus! May he remove the illness from your body, and let your recover quickly!

And, drink plenty of water, vitamin C and warm soups. Avoid Milk, sweets and other thing that can cause increase mucus. LOL Coz yeah, I'm a nurse XD

Thank you for your prayer! I had some milk yesterday.
It was a really really bad idea... I am planing on taking classes next year so I can work with psychiatric nursing.  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games