Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:23 pm
Seriously, play this game! You're a theif and you have to get all the items before the owner gets home. CHALLENGE! I got it on my second try. Post the loot you get!

Second time through and $39,153 of loot!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:36 pm
I would, but it requires Unity. <******** Unity.
*rolls away*

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:38 pm
Queen Spazzy
I would, but it requires Unity.
******** Unity.
*rolls away*

Try looking for it on other websites; that worked for me. ONly some require unity.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:29 pm
I'm getting the same thing you got Spazzy with the Unity player thing. Sheesh, why does it need a specific download just to play this one game? I thought it was free to play without a download requirement of some sort! stare  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:36 am
Princess Zelda21
I'm getting the same thing you got Spazzy with the Unity player thing. Sheesh, why does it need a specific download just to play this one game? I thought it was free to play without a download requirement of some sort! stare

Unity isn't a bad thing, just a plugin like Adobe Flash, it just does 3D rendering better or something?
If you're not on a semi-powerful desktop or decently powerful laptop, though, it can be a little hard on the computer, so I've never really been a fan of it.
You can download the full game for free over here if you're into that sort of thing, but I think I'll just shelve it and maybe revisit it on my beau's desktop that has a WAY more powerful processor than my laptop.
Or maybe if I wait long enough they'll put out a non-Unity version.
A person can dream, right? cat_xd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:57 am
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21

Unity isn't a bad thing, just a plugin like Adobe Flash, it just does 3D rendering better or something?
If you're not on a semi-powerful desktop or decently powerful laptop, though, it can be a little hard on the computer, so I've never really been a fan of it.
You can download the full game for free over here if you're into that sort of thing, but I think I'll just shelve it and maybe revisit it on my beau's desktop that has a WAY more powerful processor than my laptop.
Or maybe if I wait long enough they'll put out a non-Unity version.
A person can dream, right? cat_xd

Ah, yeah, true. ^_^* Hopefully there will be a non-Unity version. I don't like to flood my laptop with really big memory space hogging games and such, just to avoid it getting crashed or possibly worse!  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:40 pm
Gah! Sorry it doesn't work guys! cat_crying  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:34 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Gah! Sorry it doesn't work guys! cat_crying

It's okay, the add-on just isn't terribly laptop friendly, and I'm not sure if the full game would play well with my processor and graphics card, they're more than a little outdated.
Next time my beau has his desktop over I'll try the full game out on it; he has a much better processor and graphics card, so it would be far less resource intensive on his.
I'll let you know when I finally get to play, the premise seems like something I'd enjoy.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers