Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Ascent of the Fallen! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:39 am
Kanto Champion Gavin

I would like to know at what time do you plan on closing the entries for the roleplay, art, and tektkek contests.

In your announcement you said "tomorrow night" but nearly everyone in the guild lives in different time zones and "night" seems to be to broad of a time.

Can you gives us an estimate time for when you are closing the entries?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:25 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Kanto Champion Gavin

I would like to know at what time do you plan on closing the entries for the roleplay, art, and tektkek contests.

In your announcement you said "tomorrow night" but nearly everyone in the guild lives in different time zones and "night" seems to be to broad of a time.

Can you gives us an estimate time for when you are closing the entries?

Keep all further questions in private messaging as I dont want the forums cluttered.  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:28 pm
Final contest is up, please pay attention to the rules.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:38 pm
Trig Jegman

What time will you be closing the event tomorrow?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:14 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Trig Jegman

What time will you be closing the event tomorrow?

All questions go to PM, Ive repeated this twice in two different Ascent of the Fallen forums.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:59 pm
Sent my RP sample  

KiroMishima
Crew

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:34 pm
THE REALITIES SPLIT! THE TWO MOST POWERFUL CHOICES HAVE DETERMINED THE TWO REALITIES, WHICH ONE WILL BE STRONGER?!?!?!

Choice One:!

Ariano tries to get the malevolent pseudo demon lord to come to his senses?! Could it be so easy....
SpazzticPanda1311
Ariano looked at Shadowseraphimon, this corruption easily seen. She knew he didn't want world domination or destruction, he was simply lost with all the power he possessed. Her eyes looked at both the paths laid out for her and she knew what she needed to do. She stepped forward, her faithful partner right next to her. She looked at the corrupted digimon and took a deep breath before she began to speak, "Shadowseraphimon, I do not wish to fight you, however, I also do not wish to let this corruption continue" she said, walking forward. She made sure not to get too close, but she did get close enough so that his attention was on her "I know you must think that you are corrupted, and that you feel the need to make others similar to you so that they'll accept you" she stated. Patamon looked at her, encouraging her. She smiled and continued "I know you don't really want this... all this destruction and corruption in the world. You don't have to force others to become something they don't want to be just so you can feel accepted. I think you have a pure heart, you're just simply mislead and you're lost in the darkness" she said softly.

She waited and he said nothing, so she continued as she took another step forward "Let me help you... let us help you, I know you have some good in you" she said, trying to convince him. He didn't look like he was buying it. She took another step forward "If you really wanted to, you could have gotten rid of all of us earlier... I know you're not evil, you're desperately calling out for help isn't that why you made use climb this tower all the way to the top?" she asked, her expression growing soft. She was trying to understand him, she wanted him to show how he really felt. So she waited before speaking again, noticing the hesitation in his eyes "Please Shadowseraphimon stop this corruption... you and I both know this isn't want you wanted, you want a place to belong, you don't want to be seen as a monster... it must have been terrible, falling from grace" she whispered. She hoped that last part hadn't ticked him off. She looked at him, "I don't think you're a monster, I don't think you're mad or evil... what I think is that you're lost in the anguish of having lost everything, but you know you can always start over... you're just misled, I will be happy to follow you if you rethink your ways" she pleaded. She was now in front of him "I will always be your friend, and I believe you can make this world a better one... I will always help you, always be by your side, always be there to stop you and show you the right path... because I believe that you are truly an angel worth saving" she whispered, giving him a soft bow. Of course, if he refused to rethink his ways, she'd fight him with a heavy heart. She looked at him and smiled, her hand extended out towards him "I believe in you, I believe in the light" she whispered.

She waited, as he stood, walking towards her. She couldn't tell what he was thinking and so she made sure to keep her guard up just in case he tried to attack her. He stopped inches away from her, "you honestly think that you, a mere human, can stop my insanity?!" he questioned, his voice booming out loudly. She didn't falter and looked at him "I don't need to stop it, I just need to help you overcome it" she said, not moving from her spot. He moved downwards, his face near hers as he laughed madly "amusing! You're truly amusing for a human" he said, standing back up. She smiled "thank you, I think you're not as insane as you want people to believe you are... why not try to make the world a better place? I'm sure you can meet many amusing people and digimon if you did, and like I said i'll help you keep your sanity this time" she added. He seemed to consider this, "you're one of the most interesting individuals I have met, to see me as I once was... very well, I will try your way of things. However, heed my words, if what you say are lies... then I will be the one to stop you" he said. She smiled "sounds like a plan" she said, following him as they began to reverse the madness that was once cast upon the land.

Choice Two:!

Alexei stands before the chaotic nexus, what will his choice be? Servitude to a truer faith?
-EM- Epic Muffin
Doubt. That was all he felt at this very moment. When ShadowSeraphimon finished speaking, Alexei simply stood there for a second, soaking in his surroundings. Kiro--with QueenChessmon, JumboGamemon, and BanchoLeomon in tow--faced their enemy with their weapons at the ready, their choice already made. But what if there were more to this than he'd envisioned? A world comprised of order by darkness, where individuals weren't held down by the ideals of false justice that plagued the world today? Where people's actions determined the flow of the planet, not the rules of figureheads, placed in power by invisible hands that had no consideration for the lives of the small? No...he couldn't stand for this world of fake justice. Even if it meant siding with darkness, Alexei would smash the tyrannical crown of 'good intentions', and bring true order to this planet; the order of darkness.

"ShadowSeraphimon...I have reached my decision." In interest, the dark Digimon turned to him with a certain...eagerness in his eyes. "I do not wish to serve these false ideals of justice. Together with you...I want to build a world ruled by those who share the dark truths; I don't kneel to those benign liars. Not anymore." Under the mask, Alexei could hear his new-found master's dark chuckle as he extended his hand. From his palm, a viscous, pulsing energy--similar to the one that had empowered Lotusmon--flowed from his body into Alexei. Slowly, his lips began to unfurl into a sinister grin; he was completely, irreparably, and unconditionally drawn into the alluring blanket of darkness that now ensnared his mind. Without speaking, Lord ShadowSeraphimon had given him his first assignment. He turned to Kiro with a look in his eyes...a look that could freeze the burning heart of Satan to the core.

When Justice falls to Anarchy

"...I hope you're ready, Kiro Mishima." Alexei extended his digivice, preparing to summon forth his warriors. "My master has given this world an ultimatum of chaos, blood, and order. Through violence and darkness, we shall plunge this world into a comforting blanket of darkness; under the veil of insanity, we will find order. You are not strong enough to stop me, Kiro. No one is. And until my blade rests in the heart of every obstacle, I will not stop." From his digivice, three digimon took shape. Gaiomon, Crusadermon, and Darkdramon were now standing behind him, three columns to attest to his tainted might.

The Final Battle Begins

His muscles tensed as he leaped backwards into Gaiomon's palm, coming to a rest on the digimon's shoulder. "Now then, Kiro Mishima...shall we see what kind of power ClavisAngemon has given you? Perhaps...you can entertain me for a bit." Gaiomon was the first to lunge. His swords were pointed straight at Kiro and JumboGamemon, ready to slice straight through if they weren't prepared. However, the massive digimon was able to respond quickly; a widespread flurry of lasers and bullet fire forced the duo to avert their course, lest they take unneeded damage. "So that's how it's going to be...Gaiomon! Switch over to ranged mode!" Immediately, his digimon responded. After slamming the handles of his blades together, they came to form a powerful bow. His hands moved like lightning, letting loose incredibly powerful arrows of energy. Because of JumboGamemon's size, dodging would be difficult...he hoped to score an early hit to secure the advantage.

In the midst of their gunfight, Alexei had surveyed their surroundings once again to see what was happening between the other digimon. It looked like they were pretty locked into their fights; QueenChessmon and Crusadermon were trading blows at an even pace, while it seemed as though his Darkdramon held the upper hand against BanchouLeomon. His flight capabilities and superior range put him at an advantage.

He had to quickly return his attention to the situation at hand, however; a narrowly dodged laser to his right had nearly sent him flying off his digimon with the incoming debris. Those two would be responsible for their own battles. "Not bad, Kiro! I see that your Digimon know how to handle themselves in these situations. I wonder, though...will you be able to watch them get deleted?" With an outward burst of dark laughter, Alexei spread his arms out wide, allowing the flow of dark power to reach his digimon. Darkdramon's wings quickly went from blue to black--as did his armor--and Crusadermon quickly began to adopt a dark purple hue. The results were nearly immediate. Although they had once been at a stalemate, the now purple knight quickly overcame the queen, smashing her to the ground in a fit of true anarchy. Darkdramon's advantage was even further heightened, and it wasn't long until he had his foe disarmed, with his cannon at the base of Banchou's throat...ready to re-paint the floor with his crimson life.

It was this disruption that shattered Kiro's focus; a second that would cost him dearly. Without his direction, JumboGamemon's next movement was mistimed, knocking his tamer off balance and off his partner's shoulder. Now, he was in free-fall toward the ground, with Gaiomon taking aim. If they destroyed Kiro--and his digivice--his Digimon would be deleted, and this battle would be over. "You're all alone now, Kiro! This is the end!" Gaiomon's arrow erupted at speeds faster than the eye could trace, and all appeared to be over for Kiro...until a single flash of steel seemed to dash in front of him before landing to the ground. Before them stood three warriors; Alphamon Ouryuuken, UlforceVeedramon, and SlashAngemon. "Wait...these are..." These were Haru's digimon. She was here too? But that meant...

They seemed to arrive in waves and droves. All of Kiro's club members...every member of the All Stars' Syndicate had joined in the fray. His force of three now stood against more than twenty opponents...the back of his neck formed goosebumps when Kiro began to speak.

"You're wrong, Alexei. I am not alone." Kiro responded from the ground, having been carried down with Alphamon. "You are alone. You responded to dark powers, and they have left you with no one. I hope YOU'RE ready, because we're about to end this once and for all." In their midst stood the leader of the forces of light, Clavis Angemon. He raised his sword, signaling a charge of all forces. A crest of light formed on their chests, emblazoned with the power of justice. Their bodies surged with holy power, and with a unified roar, they charged. An army against three.

Or so they thought. The sky went from a deep crimson to black as two figures descended in a cloud of darkness. "Ahh...glad you two could make it. I was starting to get a little hesitant there." At his sides stood two of the most sinister villains in the Digital World's history. Kaiden and Marcus. They released their digimon, and with ShadowSeraphimon's army behind them, this battle was about to become global. Digimon across the digital world responded to this gathering of good and evil, taking up arms against the evildoers in their midst.

The time of standing in tension was over. With a feral cry for battle and blood, Alexei led the charge, allowing the dark power to completely consume his mind. When the two sides clashed...it was pandemonium. Massive numbers of digimon on both sides faced immediate deletion in a hail of gunfire and arrows, JumboGamemon and Gaiomon still vying for each other's throats in a battle where both thirsted for the blood of their rival. However, it became quickly apparent that whatever power ClavisAngemon had given them was making them much stronger. The holy beams of light were coming much more quickly--and accurately--than the previous attacks. It was only a matter of time before he was struck in the shoulder with a beam of light, knocking him and Alexei completely off balance. With his tamer flying through the air, Gaiomon tried to catch him, but received only another blast to his back, smashing the Mega digimon to the ground.

Alexei hit the ground with a thud. His head was spinning and felt like it weighed one thousand points from the impact. He fought back the urge to throw up as he staggered back to his feet, watching in agony as JumboGamemon walked closer and closer, eager to finish their battle. After unholstering his digivice, Alexei gathered a dense cloud of Digisoul in his right hand. He knew what had to be done; for the sake of a world unclouded by justice, this would be his final battle. Though he would never be able to see this world, it was something he could hold onto and treasure forever in the deepest, blackest depths of hell where he was surely soon to roam. "Digisoul....Final Charge." After pressing his hand on his digivice, it melted into dark energy, as did he. This energy went straight into Gaiomon--as his other two partners had already been deleted by ClavisAngemon's army.

The result was horrifying. A blood-curdling cry of pain erupted from his partner as the dark power corrupted him down to his Digicore. His armor twisted into malevolently curved armor, made right from the forges of hell. His eyes turned blood red, and his hair immediately became a jet-black hue. His blades curved into wicked sickles, and ten black arms erupted from his back, Wielding a total of five bows. "DexGaiomon...Ruin Mode." For a moment, he seemed to disappear from view before appearing in the sky above the battleground. Kiro was the first to pick up on this, and alerted ClavisAngemon immediately. However...they were too late.

Alexei's final attack had already begun charging. Each of the six bows he now wielded was now focused to a single point. A sphere of pure dark energy, comprised of the power of Alexei's life force was concentrating itself to levels of unimaginable power. With every passing second, the color would seem to drain from Gaiomon's body; they were both dying, and quickly. This attack would convert all of their remaining power and life essence into an attack powerful enough to rattle the cosmos. And it was nearly at breaking point.

Below, Kiro, JumboGamemon, and ClavisAngemon had just barely prepared their counterattack when Alexei's Arrow launched. With a further boost of Clavis' power, JumboGamemon's Cannons had also focused to a central point before firing an immensely powerful beam of holy energy. It radiated light in it's purest form, destroying the darkness around it until it collided with Alexei's arrow. The beam seemed to damper its progress for a couple of seconds, but the end result was inevitable. Almost as though it were draining the life from Kiro's attack, the arrow sliced through the beam, slamming into the ground and detonating an explosion that swallowed the entire Blighted Tower whole in an explosion that could be felt from thousands of miles away. Alexei, and everyone on that tower died. Well, save for his master. Wordlessly, they had communicated their plan, and ShadowSeraphimon had evacuated via those dark beams of energy he seems to favor so much.

After sacrificing it all, Alexei's dream has been realized; ShadowSeraphimon now rules the Digital World with the power of darkness, with no tamers left to stop him. All Digimon are subservient to his will, though they would never know it; their insanity is like heaven to them. Free of morals, free of responsibility. Everyone does what they please, whenever their please...blissful anarchy.

........... Reality segments and realigns ........ the choice of one overrides all others with its power. Alexei's universe reasserts itself as the true timeline and the world begins anew. His choice begins and the scene plays through, ending with his sacrifice with corruption in his mind. Shadow Seraphimon wins and his reign begins. It starts out as any other evil rule, with power and total dominion. He deals with all other powers in this world one by one; a tenacious agent of the evil lord evil kills the sovereigns themselves with brutality unlike ever seen before, his deeds are truly too gruesome to be described. After this others fell like dominoes, none standing up to the fearsome lord and his agents. Time passes and the corruption spreads further and further.... until it begins to erode even Shadow Seraphimon's agents. All suffer from the dark angel's madness until only he is left; he and the great tree Yggdrasil. The great tree seemed untouched by the corruption as the digital world suffered but it remained a resolute static object. The fallen angel ends his rule at the great tree's feet. At the end, even Shadow Seraphimon falls to his own corruption and with that Yggdrasil shivers.... the world is reset.... I am your hamburger..... Annnnnnnd everything is back to normal. None of it ever happened, Shadow Seraphimon never rose to power, the Tower never arose from the beach, and the Sovereigns remain alive. Four tamers however have new digimon in their encampment for no apparent reason? ..... Wait what are we even talking about? Hey am I getting paid for whatever I was doing! I deserve a narration bonus for having to narrate ...... What am I even narrating?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:35 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
User Image
[IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab103/DarkfireKaran/Shoutmon_zps59d6cd83.png[/IMG]

-EM- Epic Muffin
User Image
[IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab103/DarkfireKaran/Arkadimon_zpsa774ffe0.png[/IMG]

SpazzticPanda1311
User Image
[IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab103/DarkfireKaran/ClavisAngemon_zps7e12c3e2.png[/IMG]

Ethan Kirito Soul
User Image
[IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab103/DarkfireKaran/Dragomon_zps38ecf6f1.png[/IMG]

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:45 pm
Please be sure to save a link to this contest in your profiles to show as proof for where you obtained these items and cards

-EM- Epic Muffin

User Image
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/DTI/Digivolution_Items/Rookie/White_Wings.png

SpazzticPanda1311

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/Tamerislandguild/Cards/poisongas.png
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/Tamerislandguild/Cards/digitalgate.png
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/Tamerislandguild/Cards/gluttony.png

User Image
[img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/shop supplies/ItemWhiteFang.png[/img]

X Kaos X

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/Tamerislandguild/Cards/waterleak.png
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/Tamerislandguild/Cards/digibarrier.png
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/Tamerislandguild/Cards/greed.png

Black_Blood Cat

User Image
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/BlackWings2.png

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff