Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PVP] Grave mistakes (Solia vrs Shun) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:09 pm
The reaper was wearing her down, and his daggers were better than her bow work. She'd end up another stain here is she wasn't careful.

".........Are you sure he betrayed your kind?" She knew what happened when he turned, knew enough to know how it had played out, how he in the end, had made a choice. "Did you ever think that all he wanted, all he's ever wanted, was peace?"

It hurt, because it was so impossible, yet, it was so obtainable. It seemed so.. possible to her, to have peace.

"Not everyone has to be an enemy."
She said as she aimed at him.

HP: 16
DMG: 5
Charge: 3/3  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:30 pm
Shun couldn't help but scoff lightly at that. She sounded like Isra.

"Naive. Just like him. Peace is not possible. Not after all the s**t that's happened," he chided, "There will be no peace; not unless one side is completely gone. And even then.."

He shook his head and just lashed out at her once again.

HP: 26
Damage: 3
SoS charge: 3/3  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:36 pm
"It's not nativity. It's a possibility. FEAR needs humans, as humans need to fear." Fear drove people, it made them seek answers, it made them question... but it could also be the weapon of fear that would drive them to war. To this war.

"Why insist on a war that would result in mutual destruction? Why demand discord and hatred?" She shook her head, pain lancing up her arm.

"The past is best left alone?"

HP: 13
DMG: no

Blade Kuroda

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 9 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:15 pm
"FEAR needs humans. Not hunters," Shun said pointedly, "Too much has happened at this point. I can't forgive. I can't forget. Even beyond me, there's the whole ******** mess with the horsemen and their shitty a** goals."

Even knowing that, he would still side with them over the hunters.

"I don't go digging into the past if I can help it. But I can't deny it's what's shaped me into who..what I am today. I don't demand hatred. It's just there. I nearly lost the most important thing in my life to you lot. I'm not letting that happen again," he said through gritted teeth. A quiet sort of rage was building up within him.

HP: 26
Damage: 7  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iStoleYurVamps rolled 10 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 4, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 4, 1 Total: 23 (10-40)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:33 pm
"Hunters are just as human as any other of our kind- our only flaw was to fear too much." It was sadness that crept into her voice, biting back a cry of pain when he got her yet again.

"I am.. sorry. It will mean little I suspect, but, if I could.. I would change things. I want to change things. If we follow this path we'll suffer. I want that to end."

She fired another arrow, this one cold, the voice of the dead echoing in a small melody as it flew.
"I refuse to take a life. I refuse to follow that course. I will not betray, but will not follow the cycle of war." She didn't see herself as a traitor. Not yet. She'd protect, she'd fight, yet- "I am sorry, even if means nothing, I am sorry."

HP: 6
Healing Shun for: 21 well holy s**t okay then  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:13 pm
Shun started to move when he saw the arrow flying at him, but he couldn't get out of the way in time. Instead, he tried to brace himself, but something very unexpected happened as the arrow 'pierced' his chest. Rather than pain, he felt his wounds vanish. Not that he had been injured substantially during the fight, but the cuts received from prior arrows were nearly completely gone now.

She hadn't attacked him. She healed him.

It dumbfounded him enough to stop his assault, standing back and staring at her with confusion.

"It does mean nothing to me. You're better off speaking with others. Not me."

HP: 47  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:38 pm
"I know. Rather- I has no reason to doubt that." She smiled, even as she knew it's futility, she knew he was not someone she'd reach. He'd suffered at the hands of hunters, and so he'd never trust them. She understood that much.

"Still, humans have a saying. It's the thought that counts."

She held onto the pendant.

"Deus ex Machina."

(attempting 2 flee)  
Blade Kuroda rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:40 pm
Shun saw her reaching for the pendant. By this point, he knew all too well what that meant. Narrowing his good eye, he gripped his daggers and shadowstepped back to her location. He was a fraction of a second too late as he stabbed nothing but thin air.

"Che.."

Shaking his head, he straightened up and looked down at the old stain on the ground. Another hunter would not die tonight. Dismissing his blades, he walked on out of the Haunted House.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas