Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:41 pm
Yaoi brain-washed me into thinking true love could only be experienced by two men.

(So said my mother.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:55 pm
All that my parents know about anime is the high-pitched screaming they've heard whenever I watch it. xd  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:13 am
Zphal
Yaoi brain-washed me into thinking true love could only be experienced by two men.

(So said my mother.)
rofl and hentai brainwashed me into thinking that true love could only be experienced with an octopus and bondage  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:09 am
User Image  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:37 pm
The folks who say this are sorely mistaken. For us, anime and video games are important distractions from the real problem. They keep us sane. It's the world we live in that messes us up: One full of untrustworthy people who use their personal baggage as weapons, high schools who exist mainly for the purpose of serving the rich and selling college to us (painting it as the only way to happiness and success and leading millions of students into debts they will have astoundingly hard times paying back), countries we never know what is really going on with, nepotism, people who reject others for no good reason, drama, internet hatred, a mess left behind for us to deal with by the previous generation, ect. But no... It has to be video games and anime that get blamed... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:39 pm
Saikii
The folks who say this are sorely mistaken. For us, anime and video games are important distractions from the real problem. They keep us sane. It's the world we live in that messes us up: One full of untrustworthy people who use their personal baggage as weapons, high schools who exist mainly for the purpose of serving the rich and selling college to us (painting it as the only way to happiness and success and leading millions of students into debts they will have astoundingly hard times paying back), countries we never know what is really going on with, nepotism, people who reject others for no good reason, drama, internet hatred, a mess left behind for us to deal with by the previous generation, ect. But no... It has to be video games and anime that get blamed... rolleyes

In general, I hate "moral guardians" who blame various forms of media for everything and try to make society more "kid friendly". It's just a bunch of assholes who don't want to be talk to their kids like responsible parents and take it out on the world.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:57 pm
I hate when people blame the media for things. People spend all this money and effort trying stop this video game, or this show, or this book, or whatever. And more than likely the reason these kid's snap and go on a shooting spree or whatever is because they are severely mentally disturbed and need professional medical help. Not their Attack on Titan and Grand Theft Auto taken away.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games