Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Coffee and Tea (Gene / Edel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:37 pm
Gene's eyebrows raised a few centimeters at Edel's quick clarification that, there was in no way, without any doubt, a link between Rikki and Danny's dislike of the ghoul. "Oh, I believe you. The boil is quite devoted to her." She nodded, casting a sidelong glance at the open gym door. Gosh, she wanted someone like that.

"So, er, back to battling, then?" She suggested, pulling into a defensive stance.

Zyphiris rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:46 pm
"Er...." the ghoul wasn't given much of a choice, really. Why couldn't Gene punch the dummies instead.

"If you insist...." she trailed off, forming a spiked armour of ice to wrap herself in. Hopefully that would be strong enough a deterrent. Really, it was the other ghoul's choice whether or not to risk the damage to herself.

HP: 40/50
DMG: 9
FEAR: Y3 Barrier | Y2 BC | Y1 SS  

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 9 Total: 11 (2-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:19 pm
The ghoul grit her teeth as she punched the armor clad Edel, taking the brunt of the spikes with her own knuckle spikes. That really didn't feel too good at all.

"Sorry to keep fighting you, I just feel like I need some training. It's been a while since anything's happened, and with the way Amity works... you never know when you'll need to fight something." She explained. Not to mention that first fight with Rage had rooted a love of fighting in her. "If you'd like to stop, however, we can."

HP: 27/50
DMG: 5
FEAR: Y3 Headlights | Y2 BC | Y1 Chill

Zyphiris rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:48 pm
"Oh, I understand that all too well," the ghoul sighed at Gene's reasoning. She had just gotten out of a very long dream that was full of fighting herself.

"My apologies, I'll take this a bit more seriously." Before the ghoul had even finished her sentence, two blades of ice were sent hurling in the doppelgänger's direction.

HP: 35/50
DMG: 8

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Carhop Cavalier rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 4, 1, 1, 1, 3 Total: 14 (7-28)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:02 pm
Both swords impaled Gene's arm, pinning her to the wall. "Well...s**t." She swore under her breath, phasing out of them with a grunt.

Edel was powerful, to say the least. She attempted to phase rush the ghoul, yet ended up slipping in a puddle of water. Damn it.

HP:19 / 50
DMG: 0
Fear: Y3 Headlights | Y2 BC | Y1 Chill

Zyphiris

Zyphiris rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:36 am
Edel hesitated for a moment as she watched Gene slip, feeling a bit bad to be attacking while she was still off guard. A giant snowball was sent at the doppelgänger, because hey, at least that would be relatively soft...er.

HP: 35/50
DMG: 5

Carhop Cavalier
/SHAMEEEEEEE @ super late tag

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff