Submit

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:38 pm

Hello there! I'm Bambi (originally was 08Cannible_Waffles80, but changed my name to Utsukushii_Bambi, or just Bambi for short!) This will be my journal, although not really private!

Anyways, I'll try to update as much as possible, and do welcome comments and hellos from anyone! I enjoy making friends and would like to get to know some of you better!

But here's some things about me under the spoiler. Feel free to check it out!

♥I enjoy many of things. I love to draw, though I will admit, I don't think i'm that good at it. Bodies, in particular, are hard to draw for me, but I guess thats for everyone, huh? I mostly draw anime style.
♥ I love video games, Portal and Portal two being my favorites. I will admit, the only one i've seen played/played fully has to be Portal. Sadly, I don't own of them but I love them still. Ah, what great games! I also like board games! Such as monopoly. I also enjoy Bioshock and Alice: Madness Returns.
♥I watch a bunch of TV series. (Mostly on Netflix) I've seen (and my favorite) are American Horror story---> All three seasons. The walking Dead----> All seasons up until recently. Breaking Bad---->Season Three right now. Bates Motel----> All season and just right out loved the show. Sherlock---->Finished it was fantastic
But I also watch anime. Ive seen Death Note----> Season 1; need to finish seasons 2. Madoka Magica----> Finished, need to watch the movies, though. Attack On Titan----> My favorite. I'm going to probably re-watch it, want to read the manga, too. Free----> Finished, loved it and can't wait to see whats next! Kuroko No Basket----> Currently trying to catch up to get to the next season. Oh my gosh love this show. And I plan to watch Kill La Kill very soon!
(I don't read manga to much u Au; wink
♥I also ADORE movies. I've seen enough to pass around. I'll name a few. My favorite, right now, has to be the Hobbit. (Reading the book also!) I enjoy the Sherlock Holmes movies, oh my. I love Alice in Wonderland, the one by Tim Burton, and the cartoon. Sweeney Todd and Superman. I've seen The Hunger Games (both and loooved). Corpse Bride and The Nightmare Before Christmas (This, is my favorite movie, of ALL time. Seen it the most, probably like the Hobbit). Coraline is a fantastic movie. Captain America, Thor and all three Iron Man movies. Loved, loved, loved. The Avengers--adore. All Harry Potter movies. (Currently trying to get them all owned. Have a majority. But oh my gosh Harry Potter is fricking amazing okay) I can't think of more, but when I do, i'll add them!
♥I enjoy reading! I love Edgar Allen Poe, the Sherlock Holmes series, Geek Love, The Hobbit, Harry Potter (will admit, have yet to finish some.) City of Bones. Hmmm....Okay, I can't remember some, but I know i've read a lot! (Not as much as I watch, but I do read. uwu)
♥I love to role-play. I mostly use gaia for that, so if you're ever interested, feel free to PM me uwu
♥I can't think of much else, but if you have any questions or anything, please ask me! I love talking to people!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:06 pm
April 10th, 2014

What a day...

Well, I pretty much just had school all day, but oh man was I tired. I guess that's sorta what I get for staying up so late huh? I really should start going to bed early, but every time I lay down, i'm always wide awake! It gets really annoying.

I also kicked my friend in the face, totally by accident. He tickled my sides and i'm a very ticklish person. I tend to flail and swing my arms and legs. He knows that, yet he deliberately did it anyway. Then he got pissy at me! I didn't MEAN to kick you in the face, dude. Don't tickle my sides and you wont be kicked! Really! It's that simple! Ugh! I hate when people do that.

What a way to end the school day right? So I got home and, even though I really wanted to go running, instead, I took a three hour-- what I like to call-- cat nap. Really didn't mean to. Guess it happens when your extremely tired.

That was pretty much my day. Nothing to interesting except for the last piece. Hope every one else had a pretty good day!

╰☆╮Advice:╰☆╮

How to go to sleep earlier or even some ways to fall asleep faster?

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items