Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:57 am
This place is in constant growth, with massive trees, flowering meadows, and sparkling pools. Those who find peace among that which is green and growing find sanctuary here, living wherever they find a place that suits them. From caves dotting the cliffs that surround the island to massive tree ledges formed by the Goddess' own hand.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:10 pm
Col.Beowulf

Sasha flew as fast as she could for one place they could fly as much as they wanted with little worry. She could hear him flying further above her but knew he'd have trouble seeing her thanks to the clouds. But she didn't want to disappear on him, she wanted to get caught.

So she turned into a slow dive for one of the lakes on the island, keeping her eyes out for whenever he'd show up...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:13 pm
Red Gypsy
Cedric wasnt worried about loosing her, he followed her mark, sensing her even without sight, he could smell her on the crests of air and angled for a better position.

He craned his long neck upwards and went towards the stratosphere for the best height for a dive.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:31 pm
Col.Beowulf

Sasha continued her lazy circular dive towards the lake, appearing as if she'd wind up simply waiting for him.

But when Cedric finally dove for her, she shifted to the side and let him pass her. She turned on a wingtip and dove right after him, issuing another challenging roar before she pulled up sharply and went for altitude again.

He'd have to work a little fancy flying instead of brute force to catch her and she sent him a wordless chuckle through their bond to tease him a bit more.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:06 pm
Red Gypsy

Cedric flared his wings and hopped a updraft right as she turned out of his way, so he ended up above her again staring down at her as he circled her movements, mirroring her lazy glide pattern.
When she roared he issued forth not only a roar but a great plume of fire arcing towards her as he dipped one wing and went into a helicopter spin dive towards her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:21 pm
Col.Beowulf

Sasha answered his flame with a bit of her own and dove hard and fast for the trees below. Just as she pulled up right above them, the sun glinted off of her bright scales and gave her the chance to shift over a clearing.

There, she dropped a bit more, able to feel him right behind her, and shifted to her human form right above the ground to land rolling in the grass with her soft laugh moving through the air.

She knew what was coming, what he'd do to her, that he'd take her with the primal need she'd awakened in them both, and was certainly looking forward to it...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:45 pm
Red Gypsy

Suddenly from the clouds Cedric strikes faster than lightning he flares his wings and shifts in mid-air before tackling her on the ground pinning her roughly under his weight.

He smirks dangerously and victoriously at her before kissing her lips.
"I do believe I caught you my sweet Sasha."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:51 pm
Col.Beowulf

Sasha grinned up at him and gave another soft laugh, "I wanted to get caught by you Cedric..." she told him honestly and gave him her own kiss, knowing he'd appreciate the difference.

She would make sure he was the only one to catch her from now on. No one else would ever take her to ground from the skies. Only him.

She went pliant and submissive under him despite the playful light in her brown eyes, proving that she was his now, even as her soft laugh moved around them.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:09 am
Red Gypsy

Cedric smirks smugly at her and winks playfully just keeping her pinned under him, enjoying the sense of his weight keeping her from moving he nudges and nuzzles her cheek and neck slowly kissing her with a slow burning desire. He moves to pull at her dress pulling the straps past her shoulders, when suddenly a blinding bright light overwhelms the two causing Cedric to shield his eyes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He folds his wings separately over his shoulders, each set coming down to make a multi-layered feathered cloak as he strode towards the two seemingly without any need for haste.
"Cedric my son, please tell me there is a reason for you squalling around in the mud like a child?"
He rests his hands upon a sword he conjured from midair, merely for decoration and to add to the sense of his entitlement. A powerful aura surrounds this figure, ageless beyond reason, power above any that a being has felt before and a sense of peace, like his purpose is to end all strife...the sun glints off his sword and his powerful build and its understand he will have peace...one way or another.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:22 am
Col.Beowulf

Sasha cried out at the blinding light, then gave a low growl at who interrupted them. She could easily have gotten out from under Cedric and told the idiot off. But she did something else entirely.

She smiled up at him teasingly at first, "Are we really 'squalling around in the mud like children' Cedric? I thought we were about to make love," she asked him then gave a dramatic sigh, "But I guess we'll have to be interrupted this time..." she sounded truly disappointed over it too.

When he let her up, she adjusted her skirt and fixed her top then tossed her braid over her shoulder. But she wasn't quite finished yet.

She gave Cedric another smaller smile, "Well, since he's gone and interrupted us, I guess I'll just have to give you our Mating gift now," she told him softly and held her hands flat in front of her and silently 'called' to something from her cave not too far away.

There was a soft light over her hands that finally faded to reveal a sword in an old worn-out scabbard. She moved over to him and secured it to his waist, knowing he'd know the blade he'd asked Sebastet for when he'd arrived. Keeping it with Sasha had kept the blade from demanding more blood or falling into the wrong hands. But now, as he set his hand to the hilt, it actually sang for him.

She simply turned to Michael and winked at him, "It looks good on him, doesn't it?" she stated in a complete understatement of monumental proportions...

After all, the shock on Michael's face was much better than singing his wings. Though that was still on the table for consideration...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:43 am
Red Gypsy

Both Cedric and Michael licked their lips at the sword. Michael not moving any loser nor any further away. Cedric lightly touched the handle hesitantly and tried to smile and looked at Sasha slowly.

"Wow, umm this. I wasnt expecting this at all. Thank you. Words...can not express." He reaches for Sasha and pulls her to him crushing her tightly against his chest kissing her powerfully, breathlessly deep resting his forehead against hers panting softly.

Michael merely shakes his hair and runs a hand over his feathers before speaking softly. "The blade does indeed look good upon my sons waist. Let us hope now that he wont be corrupted by its power. I know of your quest Cedric, to find all the Ancient One's Weapons and destroy them. So far you have found quite a lot. But there are still seven out there. This one....being the most powerful one, that cannot be destroyed until all others have been found, and you know which one Lucifer has. That leaves five unaccounted for."

Michael moves to a large rock and perches himself against it before looking over at Sasha. "Make love? What you and my son? Tell me son is this another one of your little rebellions against our plan for you? You dont wish to command the armies of Heaven so you find a little plaything that is beneath you and our race." He never got to finish whatever thought he was going to say, as the tip of the very blade he had just said was so powerful was poised at the tip of his throat.

"One....more...word, out of you that isnt an apology to my mate and I will behead you." Flames spat out of Cedric's nose and mouth as he held the mythological blade capable of killing even the most reverent of beings against his fathers throat.

Michael sighed softly and grimaced "Very well, I do apologize for my words." He graciously bows his head towards Sasha and flutters his eyelashes in sorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:54 am
Col.Beowulf

While Sasha was slightly mollified by the apology, she had plans for the four-winged chicken that involved alot of roasting. But instead of saying so, she decided to give them another surprise, "If you're talking about the curse on the blade, Sebastet removed that ages ago. Now it's as it was supposed to have been created. And in the hands of the one it was supposed to wind up: the unique mix of dragon and angel. The Brood Mother foretold of it when she helped form these islands. Cedric can not only wield the blade, he can also use it to destroy the other items," she explained with her hands clasped calmly in front of her.

"He can also use it to destroy just about anyone... But I don't think I have to worry about that one too much..." she added with a small smile, enjoying it immensely when Michael looked like he'd swallowed his own tongue over it.

Sasha might appear to be small and delicate, therefore harmless, but her true form was enough to make even Michael quake when she wished to show it.

"Oh... I probably should have mentioned that the blade will also only use it's powers at his command... Did I forget to mention the powers Cedric?" she said with a small frown on her face even though she'd already given him everything about the blade through their bond...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:10 am
Red Gypsy

Cedric shook his head and smirks at the blade before lowering it from Michael throat.

"No, you didnt forget anything my dear, I've been learning everything I can about it for as long as I can remember, anything I didnt learn you have filled me in on." He sheathes the blade once again in its sheath and he smiles at her.

The archangel sniffed and shook his head slowly as he flexed his fingers.
"Brave words for one so small, and yes. I see your true form youngling. Impressive as it may be for a dragon, you still have an age. You were born, and you can die. No. not a threat just an statement. I wasnt talking about the curse. Though it is fortunate it is been since removed. I was talking about how it is capable of killing anything, how power like that can go to ones head. Specially immortal beings like us Cedric." The agent of god raised his own blade and angled it to where the light reflected off the writing on it and projected it to the ground to allow them to read it. "Blade of Archangel Michael, Right Hand of God and Angel of War. Shall we put that to the test my son, see if you are truly the one to wield that blade. Or is some other measure required. Casting it aside in a volcano perhaps?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:51 pm
Col.Beowulf

Sasha gave another soft laugh, "What makes you think Cedric has to prove anything to you? You're an arrogant being who has forgotten his primary purpose, Michael. You were created for war, yes, but we both know that was not your primary purpose, your first command from your creator..." she said softly as she finally moved a bit closer to them both.

"You were commanded to love the creatures of the earth and you seem to have forgotten that. You think yourself above all of us, superior in every way. But I have seen Cedric's memories of your raising of him and know exactly what you think of your son. You think his dragon blood corrupts him, makes him lesser than you are.

"But I also know what you haven't told him. You didn't kill him because you couldn't. Not from any love for him, not for any pity for a young being innocent of any wrongdoing... But because he was born truly immortal thanks to his mother's bloodline. She passed a gift to him when she laid his egg and sang her first song over him. He is the grandson of two of the Brood Mother's children, and so able to repel even your blade from a killing blow.

"He knows I love him for his heart, which is certainly more pure than your own. He does not have to prove himself to me to gain my approval or my love. He has them without asking, freely given because he deserves them," she stated firmly then went silent long enough to move to Cedric to give him a tender kiss to his lips before stepping back with a small smile just for him.

"I believe I promised you a good sunning spot. You know where to find me when you're finished here," she told him in a tender whisper before stepping back from him. She glanced at Michael and gave a soft 'humph' before turning to walk away.

She moved from her human form to dragoness in a graceful shift that was pure beauty to watch and revealed her luminescent scales to the sunlight as she took off flying. She circled them once but couldn't resist one more thing.

She turned on a wingtip and dove before she could be stopped, proving her true speed to Cedric in the process, and spat a small burst of golden flames at Michael's wings, and his a**, then left with the sight of the archangel slapping the flames out.

After all, he only needed two wings to fly with, not all four...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:59 pm
Red Gypsy

Cedric wrapped an arm around Sasha's waist and held her tight kissing her lips deeper than just a soft tender kiss. He looked over at Michael and smiled softly
"Father, if you wish to test my mettle in battle I will. But there is no purpose in that." But before Sasha could fly off or even shift into her form, Michael stepped forward and laid a hand upon her brow gifting her the real story behind Cedric's upbringing.

A young hatchling, with short spiky blonde hair being trained in Heaven, the other angels walking past and ignoring him as if he never existed. Michael housing him in his quarters even after a long day of training, much to the disdain of the others. The argumentative talks with the Council about how he was an abomination and was to be destroyed, yet Michael fighting for him to live in peace. The long talk of Michael finally revealing what happened to Cedric's dragon clan, the sadness in his eyes when Cedric broke down, the first time Cedric's immortal line was discovered after a nasty fight with a hydra. The years started to bleed together and fly by but the feelings of love and loyalty never wavered. Finally Michael removed his hand from Sasha and smiled softly.

"I have loved my son, faults and all unconditionally. I have never tried to slay him. I am at fault for thinking dragons are beneath us as a species but in the beginning , they were considered leviathans and were to be killed on the spot. It wasnt until our Lord decreed a cease fire. That was when we decided on Cedric, a intermediary counsel." He ruffled his six wings and puts out the fire she started a little miffed at her attack but watches her speed away. "She has fire that one does, my son. Is it true you two are in love?"

"Yes my father, we are. Is that a problem or not?"
Michael merely shakes his head and walks leaving a few scorched feathers behind on the ground. "No my son, if it is true love, then I can not object."  
Isles of Draconia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games