Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
Scaring is Okay but I'd Rather be Killing (Soren/Siska)[Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:02 pm
If his entire mission was about scaring, Soren was damn well going to take someone else with him. On his own, he would be much to tempted to break the rules and watch a few heads roll, so it was best to have someone keep him in check.

But not someone he couldn't at least try to boss around. So when he spotted Siska she seemed like a perfect choice. Someone who wouldn't put up with too much nonsense, but would probably go along with him on this venture.

He would have walked up to her and slung an arm around her shoulder, but to do that he'd have to sit down, or risk missing her petite body entirely. So instead he just approached and cleared his throat, actually giving her a complete sentence. "Do you want to scare some humans?"

Come on lets go cause fear
I never would lead you astray
Come out and slay
It's like you won't obey
I used to bang your sister
But now I don't
Because she went and diii-eeed

darkheartedsorrows

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:15 pm
Siska has just finished clipping her fur onto her shoulders when Soren cleared his throat. She turned to look over her shoulder and began to offer a happy smile, but it quickly turned into a frown. Scaring humans. They were supposed to kill them. That was tradition. They were Death.

She sighed and shrugged, turning to face him properly and look up to his face. She clearly didn't look very happy. "I guess we have to, right? Doing our part to join the community." All the while a voice screamed about tradition in her head.

ramenli

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

ramenli rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:25 pm
She sounded less than thrilled, but he understood. Which was part of why he was singling her out. He felt like he needed to make sure she developed properly, and she did look like she could use a bit more developing in certain areas.

He nodded and started walking toward a portal. "One human I scared had a heart attack and died. Wouldn't that be unfortunate?" Soren sounded just a bit too happy at the thought of the misfortune, but he wasn't going to actually say otherwise.

Without really paying attention to where the portal would lead him, he stepped out into...some really nondescript place. People spoke pretty normal but had a hint of a drawl, and no one was really showing off their good bits. Glancing around he spotted a car, and looked at the handy plate that told him where they were.

Oklahoma.

Where in Zenyatta's mane was that supposed to be?

Spying a woman in rather conservative attire (really, with this heat it was okay to show some skin, he moved over, taking note of her family. She seemed to be with her husband and daughter, her daughter wearing high-cut shorts. Low, ominous whispers filling the air. Things about her panties showing and her daughter being a lesbian, and before long the woman was casting scandalized glances at her daughter, eyes wide with fear.

This was going to be easy.

He stepped back and turned to watch Siska work. Just to make sure she knew how to read a crowd and could use her powers to her advantage.

darkheartedsorrows

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:33 pm
This place was warm. It was gross. She shifted in her furs and looked around at the crowd, not really sure where to start. This was the first time she'd really had to strategize about scaring a human. Usually she could just pick off a good kill.

She screwed her nose up and approached the first man who came too close. He was tall - maybe taller than Soren - and had a wide brimmed hat slung low over his brow. She tried to whisper to him about spooky things - death, car accidents, injury - but he only looked slightly disturbed as he hunched his shoulders.

She turned back to Soren with a thunderous frown. "Can I just kill him?"

ramenli

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

ramenli rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:42 pm
Soren frowned, wanting to tell her yes, yes she could kill him, but finally gave a tiny shake of his head. "Not our orders. You can do better."

Seriously. A student could have done better.

He moved closer to her mark, using his powers to send shadows across the man's vision before showing him a glimpse of the things Siska was promising him. The man in a truck as it rolled over in a ditch, the man's legs crushed by the weight of it all.

Even Soren was not that successful, but the man did seem a bit more perturbed, a bit of sweat running down his neck, eyes wide and darting around.  
DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:45 pm
Siska huffed as Soren had better luck with the man she was trying to scare. Maybe he was just too tall. Couldn't hear her right. Definitely.

She moved on to a teen sitting on a bench listening to music to loud she could hear it beyond his headphones. Using the same tactic she saw Soren just use, she let her shadow flicker over his lap. When his paused his music to look up, she whispered about death, then his loved ones dying, and when that didn't get a reaction about breaking his eyepod. His eyes widened and he tucked his electronics closer to his body, but he didn't do much else.

She clenched her fists in frustration and looked over her shoulder to see if Soren had noticed how hard she was failing. She was a good soldier, she should be able to follow orders better than this.

ramenli

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

ramenli rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:58 pm
Soren had noticed alright. Soren had his arms crossed and was squinting at her. Sure, he wasn't having wonderful luck, but he was doing better than she was. He had expected more, and he was starting to think that Siska needed some additional training.

"Watch me," he demanded, stalking over to the teenager with the eyepod. Shadows blossomed from the guardian, darkening the teenager, and this time when they looked up they would see the vision he had created.

In the vision the teenager was using their device when suddenly it slipped from their fingers. The teen tried in vain to catch it but it landed with a crack, screen shattering, before flipping off of a curb and landing in a puddle.

The teenager reacted immediately, standing up with a howl of dismay and cradling his eyepod to his chest while moving quickly toward the safety of...Target. Whatever that was. It didn't seem like a great place to hide.

"Properly this time," he said to Siska, waving her on.  
DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:03 pm
Siska shrank down (yes, she made herself even shorter) and paid close attention to Soren. She didn't know how he got such a strong reaction with just a simple vision, but she was willing to try it. She had to do better, because she couldn't disappoint him again.

She stalked towards a woman at a crosswalk and waited patiently next to her until the light changed. Just as the woman went to step off the curb, Siska made her move. She flicked her shadow infront of the woman to startle her, and then gave her a vision of falling in the path of a giant truck. She left the woman with the knowledge of what it would sound like for her body to hit the grill of a big rig, and the woman yelped. She scrambled back until her back hit a wall, breathing so raggedly it was close to a panic attack.

Siska spun and beamed at Soren. She did it!

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:25 pm
Finally. Finally the little mare had caused a decent scare, and Soren's lips twitched up in, well, mostly relief. He moved over to her and gave her a strong clap on the back, a sign of his approval.

But really, this just wasn't as fun if he wasn't getting to actually scare people to death. And technically their duty was done. "I'm heading back," he decided, turning toward where the portal had dropped them off. "Stay if you want. Or you can join me for a drink." There was a bottle of apple cider waiting for him, and company or not it was getting demolished.

He had taken a few steps before he half-turned toward her. "Bet she would've been impressed."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:31 pm
Her face was going to split in half. She knew that look! Soren was at least somewhat pleased! "I'll follow you back," she said, trying not to sound too eager. It had been a long time since she'd had a chance to hang around Soren, and honestly, she kind of missed that. It was like a piece of the past she could hold on to. Maybe not the piece she wanted, but it was nice.

She trailed after him, but stopped dead at his words. Bet she would've been impressed. Her heart stuttered, trying to make room for the emotions that brought on. Would she have been impressed? Maybe. Siska bit her lip and nodded minutely. "Yeah," she agreed, voice cracking just slightly, "I hope so." She paused for only a moment to let her emotions settle, and then darted ahead of Soren, grabbing his wrist as she passed. "Come on, lets go home. You promised me a drink."

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces