Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] How do the war pony do? (Lan and Shaboobs) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:52 pm
Shaheen scoffed, and waved her hand in the air as if shaking something distasteful off of her fingers as she rolled her golden eyes. "Old rules and traditions, ones that should not necessarily be forgotten, but at least cast aside in the wake of our new situation. What elders are there anymore to make your decisions for you? Invictus?" She rolled her eyes again, tempted to speak a few choice words that she had for the protectors of the clans that she personally felt did too little, and cared only for themselves.

"Everything is different now. We are different now. Things are allowed to change, and should change, though that is not to say all things must."

She took a moment now, lips pursing as she took her arms from around her knees and placed her hands on the ground behind her, leaning back, tilting her head up to the sky.

"Yes. Thinking too much. Clear your mind." She closed her eyes. "And do what your instincts tell you is right."

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 12:51 pm
"But what if my instincts tell me to kiss him and touch him as if we were.. close. Such as holding his hand." Lan mumbled.

"...And yes it would be Invictus normally. But he doesn't pry into the lives of his cousins much. Rather he lets us make our own choices. I just worry over old ways. I've not done well to bring honor to the clan as it were."

Lan looked upwards.

"....................So. Instincts." The sky seemed soothing, but, the notion to go watch the gardens seemed nicer. "I should just.. go for it as it were? Ignore the old ways?" A small smile. "Kiss him?"

Seussi

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:56 pm
Lan's words might have barely been heard, if Shaheen hadn't closed her eyes to center herself, to listen to all of the sounds of the world while simultaneously finding the inner peace she held within.

"If that is what you feel is right." She murmured, swaying a little where she sit, before her eyes suddenly snapped back open, and a wicked smile played along her lips.

"But I still say the arrow to the heart is best." She teased.

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:26 pm
Perhaps it was what Lan needed to hear. Maybe it wasn't. But if Shaheen's words did anything, it was make Lan think on what exactly she wanted.
"It is."

Standing, she looked up at the sky. "I'll kiss him! A real kiss and everything!" She looked excited at the idea. "But no arrows. I don't think.. those would convey my feelings as well as a kiss. I mean I mostly shoot those is detest and all."

Still she grinned. "But a kiss would! Oh gosh I could wear lipstick and use that perfume and oh my gosh what if he kissed back?" Lan was encouraging herself to go for it. In a very backwards way.
"I've never used my tongue before- is it good? When you use the tongue?"

Seussi

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:05 pm
Shaheen blinked when Lan stood, suddenly pushing herself to her feet as well by instinct alone, eyes darting around as though they were under attack. The other woman was suddenly declaring her intentions quite loudly, and to the sky, and Shaheen visibly relaxed as a large grin split her face, a bright flash of teeth against the dark contrast of her skin.

She let the woman go on for a moment about what she would do, mentally rearing back from the idea of lipstick and perfume, though she knew that it was simply a quirk of conquest.

The final question, however, had Shaheen nearly choking as she gasped, and then coughed, beating a fist against her chest as she struggled to keep herself from laughing.

"Y-yes. It is good. Though.....biting is also quite fun." She looked up as though musing her herself, though there was laughter in her voice that she wasn't able to stifle.

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:16 pm
Lan had been told of such things but-

"On the mouth?"

Seussi

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:14 pm
"Mmmm, yes, here." She pointed with one surprisingly well shaped finger nail (surprising that she hadn't broken it yet), to her bottom lip. "He strikes me as a man that would appreciate it a bit rough." Shaheen grinned and snapped her teeth in Lan's direction with an audible click.

And then.

"Would you like to try it on me first?" She teased, sticking her tongue out between her teeth.

This was about as goofy as Shaheen ever got, and normally it was in Zhi's presence that she behaved this way, not Lan's. Likely it was because she believed it to be quite amusing to get a rise out of those of conquest who were always so very prudish.

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:57 pm
Lan wouldn't say, but sometimes Shaheen scared her. Teeth snapping had the short horsewoman jump a bit before settling. "He would like it? That's...oh dear that is..." She bit her own lip and then upon realizing the action, stopped immediately.

Of course Shaheen could do more than scare Lan.
She could also surprise and confuse Lan.
"Try- with you?' It was out of the blue. Sure it would be practice but really- with Shaheen? Wasn't it a bit odd? Besides Shaheen was bonded, it was a bit toeing the line of scandal.

"I- that um. It's nice of you to offer but-" She smiled, trying to stifle the confusion. "I don't think Shikoba would approve you know?"
Seussi

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:18 pm
Shaheen had only been teasing, out for a reaction, often getting a kick out of startling or frightening others. In this case, her plan seemed to work brilliantly, and she let out a bark of laughter as Lan continued to stumble over her words.

Suddenly pushing herself to her feet and dusting herself off, Shaheen cast the other woman a wink. "Would he not?" She asked as a large smile bloomed across her face. "Maybe we should ask. Maybe he would be okay with it, and perhaps he could also watch and give pointers as well." More laughter, even as Shaheen's wings began to flare out behind her.

"Another time, perhaps. You seem to have a lot on your mind and I would not wish to distract you further, or have you fall in love with me instead." That smile was just full of sugar and innocence. Full of it.

"I will leave you to your thoughts. I believe it is time for me to go home." She still had something to do that day, after all, a surprise to show to her man, and she could not waste her entire afternoon talking about courtship of all things.

istoleyurvamps

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces