Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH PRP] The fall of graces (Warning: Gorey)[Finished] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:51 pm
It seemed everything was slowing down to her. it was weird, unusual. Her body had never felt so heavy, so sedated. Sweat sheened from the effort from her body was trying to achieve. It wanted to stay awake, focused. Every nerve was pained but alive.

The creature spoke so much, it spoke of the threats it faced from hunters and she wanted to laugh. She did. She wanted to remind it that they were the bad guys, not the hunters. They were the creatures who terrified her and her twin in the dark. The same creatures who had taken her eye for doing nothing more then walking around in the Haunted house.

How dare he make himself to be the victim, when she was the one bleeding out. How dare he be the one to feel justified when she had told him she was nothing more then a human. She would die. FOREVER. If Otto killed Alex, he'd return just fine in his stupid world. The b*****d.

She choked as blood started to pour up her throat, coughing it out as it splattered to the ground, dribbled from her lips to her chin.

And when Alex snapped her arm, she screamed again, gargle blood out as her head dropped. She didn't want Otto to see anymore, because she knew there was no way she was coming back from this.

"Otto...." She lifted her head. I love you Otto. Take care of Ian and Stormy, Otto. Look after Alaska, be friends with Dorian. Solomon. I love you Otto, I love you so much, Please, know that I loved you so much. It was all there on the tip of the tongue, but as blood continued it's way up her throat, and the tears fell....Only two words could escape.

"Look away."

Seussi
Bittiface

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:59 pm
Alex's points weren't wrong. Of course not. Otto knew that most of the students in Halloween were beings that held just as many feelings and emotions as any human. They were born from human fear, after all. He'd been disgusted with his job in weaponization for solely that reason. Morally, he couldn't trick people into becoming a weapon. He was a hypocrite, he knew. He used Tenya without much guilt or worry for her unknown past. But he just couldn't justify it anymore. Especially since the line between enemy and victim was slim, thin and blurry. He wasn't always sure what they were even fighting for anymore.

That didn't mean he felt sorry for Alex. He hated Alex. The zombie could and would purposely harm and kill Nevada to settle a score. Would Otto do that if given the chance? Rationally he knew how futile and pointless revenge was. But if he was in his shoes…

It wasn't a thought that was delved in too deeply. Not now. Not while his mind searched frantically for a way to save his girl.

Her words to him, and Alex's actions against her. He was scared, upset… angry. He shook his head at Nevada, tears welled up in his eyes. Eyes that turned back up to the zombie with rage.

"You aren't the only damn casualties in this ******** war." He growled at Alex. "You think this is some sick ******** game?! To any of us? We don't kill anyone for the ******** fun of it like you are right here. I could kill you a hundred times over and you'll come back again to hurt me and my friends. But I don't wanna kill you or ruin your lives! I don't want anything to do with you, but there's a bigger ******** picture that your ******** rotten brain can't process! Everyone I love is taken away from me! Anyone I bother to get close to. You think I'd be here watching my friends die for any less of a reason?! You think you're justified as you tear a defenceless woman apart?!"

Otto stood up again, his limbs heavy, shaking. His head felt dizzy from the sight of Nevada bleeding out, having seen Alex break her arm so viciously and carelessly. "Stop, because I'm asking you to. I can't lose her. I need her. I love her." Otto shook, angry but more than that, he was scared. Scared of losing someone he'd never felt so close to, so in sync with. Someone he'd never find ever again.

"I… please… don't take anyone else away from me. Stop because you can. because even if you kill her or me, nothing will change for you. Taking out a couple small fries will do absolutely ******** nothing for you personally, or turn any tides in Halloween's favour." His voice shook, because it was out of his hands. He was helpless, armed only with his words and honesty. It was all too real, and happening whether he was ready or not.

Nevada would be murdered here, but Otto would not look away. He would never run from her. Never. Not even in her weakest most vulnerable hour.

He still had hope that this didn't have to happen.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Seussi

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:10 pm
Game? Really? Is that how they thought he was treating this? Alexander's grim smile didn't fade, as he shook his head slowly back and forth. He knew what had happened, and he knew that both sides had suffered for it. He knew that it was only a vicious cycle, and the only way for it to ever end was for both sides to just stop. He knew that in his hands, he held a ghoul who had no defenses, who might have been a hunter, maybe once, but could no longer possibly be one. Not like this. But he also knew that it wasn't just humans that could die. Halloween could die too. The proof of it was in the loss of so many horsemen. The proof was in the trance that they had been put in, when past students had all been captured.

Weaponization could go wrong, and it could kill. Students had died by being forced into something they hadn't wanted to begin with. Some might have chosen it, but not all. Not all.

Yin might have chosen it eventually, if they had said just the right things. He might have died, or he might have become a weapon. Either way, he wouldn't have come back.

"I was just a boil, you know. Just a teenager. I didn't know anything about your kind, not back then." He hissed, and it was clear in that moment that he was barely listening, that he just didn't care.

"You think this is fun for me. Well, actually, I gotta tell you. It is. I never thought that I would ever be this way." His grip on Nevada's twisted arm tightened, fingers digging into flesh wrapped around already splintered bone. "I never thought that I would actually enjoy tearing into somebody with my teeth. It's instinct for me, you know, but that doesn't mean I ever liked it." He looked down then, at where he had bitten into her, where blood still flowed from the open wound, and his smile grew.

"And why do you think that is, Otto, that everyone you love gets taken away from you? Do you think that maybe, somewhere along the line, there were the ones like me. The ones that would have happily gone about their lives or...well, unlives, if you will, without ever thinking about harming a human? I would have."

His voice was calm, easy, but cold as he continued, uncaring.

"But then you interfered. Maybe not you personally, though I'm sure somewhere along the way, you did, so don't try to jacking deny it. You forced yourselves into the lives and unlives of so many who didn't deserve it." His grip held strong, and his eyes narrowed as his smile finally slipped away.

"You created monsters where there weren't any before. You meddled where you shouldn't have, and yes, now I think I'll---" He stopped then, words cutting off when Otto began to beg, when he began to try to reason with the zomboil.

For once, it seemed, Alexander might have actually been listening. He had stopped squeezing Nevada's arm quite so hard. He let his skeletal hand drop from her hair and to his side. He gritted his teeth together, his glare turning into a frown, his head lowering just a bit, his eyes dropping, as if the words were actually making an impact on him.

And then, suddenly, he was pushing Nevada forward, skeletal fingers up to curl around her shoulder, slamming her against that unseen wall that separated her and Otto. "No." He growled. "You're wrong."

He pulled her back, and slammed her forward again.

"About one thing, at least."

Back again.

"This will."

Forward with a third slam.

"Do a lot of good for me, personally."

There was no smile this time, just a cold glare of pale grey eyes, almost hidden, but not quite, behind a mix of black and white hair, now speckled red with blood.

"Just look at me, and know that you created this monster, and things could have been so much different if you hadn't."

Bittiface
Nyxtskuki Moon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:27 pm
Nevada wanted to do something more, do something to help. Fight, die, ANYTHING at this point. Her arm was broken though, and there was nothing she could do with it. The more Alex dug into it, the more she bared bloodied teeth, gritting as much as she could.

Oh god it hurt so much though, it was the worse pain she had ever felt, even more then when Amrita had taken her eye. Even more when bugs had tried to eat her alive in the Sahara.

She didn't know she could bleed so much, as it made a puddle on the ground. So red and fresh, it was odd to see the way the fog drifted around it, but never on it.

She could barely make out words between the two now, it felt like there was a buzzing in her head, a fuzzy static between her ears and in her head.

She told Otto to look away, Look away from it. It was going to get worse.

A half scream sob broke as she was slammed into the wall facing her lover. The first hit jumbled all the pain again, breaking the delicate human skin over her head and cheek, blood pouring free from the wounds, the second dulled it as the blood clung to the wall in sickening red splatters, the third brought it back one more time, just to remind her that her body wouldn't allow her to pass into darkness. Wouldn't let her faint. Her legs buckled under her, eye bandage unraveling around her head, though it didn't matter as blood had already stained it red as well. She was losing too much. There was no way to come back from this.

"O..t...t...o...." She whimpered in Alex's grip now, "Ple...ase..." She couldn't take it anymore. Please, Just kill her, she couldn't take this pain anymore, she couldn't survive with this pain anymore. Please...Please.....

Anybody Please.

Bittiface
Seussi

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:35 pm
Otto visibly shuddered, shreiking out as Nevada's head was slammed into the wall. His hand clasped over his mouth. Alex's words were an alien language now as all he could focus on was the blood of his beloved staining an invisible wall.

"NO!" He yelled.

Alex slammed her into the wall again.

"STOP! PLEASE!"

And again.

Otto wasn't sure when he started to cry. All he knew was his face was hot and dripping as his vision blurred from tears. He punched at the wall with his own fists, doing nothing but adding the his injuries. He fell to his knees, his hands gripping at the wall. What he done to this kid to make him do this to her? Why did it have to be her? Why was this happening at all?

Nevada's voice, so damaged and frail, broke Otto's heart to pieces as she pleaded.

"Please." He squeaked out in a small and shuddering voice. His eyes squeezed close. His head rested against the wall that separated them. He couldn't bear to open them again.

Seussi

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:45 pm
All of the pleading was falling on deaf ears. Alexander had become too lost in the moment. The smell of human blood was thick in the air, a delectable and delightful scent, one that was mixed with something else just as enticing, Fear, and it was beginning to drown out all else. Any sense of reason, whatever small shred he might have still possessed, had been washed away by a hunger for more. More blood. More Fear. That was what he needed.

He drew Nevada back from the wall, and instead of smashing her against it for a fourth round, he instead tossed her to the floor, casually, almost like it was nothing. He looked down at her, glared down at her, and did not for even a second wonder if the house might shift again, if Otto might be freed. He did not worry that he was going to waste this opportunity, that he might in fact miss it completely. No, he was more intent on actually savoring everything that he was doing to her, that he was in turn doing to the man that watched.

Finally, he got to bare witness to their own pain. Finally he was making them hurt as much as they had hurt himself, and others.

But when he cast a glance back towards the wall, it was to see that Otto had stopped watching. And that wasn't good. It was no good at all.

But what he couldn't watch, he could certainly still hear, and for that reason alone, Alexander reached down, grabbing Nevada by her hair for a second time, and this time, dragged her towards the wall, making sure she was nice and close, before he stopped.

He didn't Fear her standing up and trying to get away. He knew he would just catch her again. He didn't worry that she might try to retaliate, at this point, he was fairly certain she couldn't. Too weak. Too utterly human.

His lips began to quirk up once more, as he moved to kneel down beside her, pinning her unbroken arm beneath a bony knee.

"I see you're missing an eye. I had a hunter take my eye, once. She threatened to take the other as well. Screamed at me, actually. I think she would have liked to have made it a promise." He was leaning in close, rotting breath near her face as he spoke, as he looked her over, carefully.

"Of course, I just got a new one, eventually. Some of us can do that." He reached up with his skeletal hand, a light caress against the side of her face. He had never had a chance to look at a human so closely before.

His fingers went to the blood seeping out of her forehead next, gliding against it, holding it up for inspection.

"I had a hunter beat my head in against the floor, once. He beat my head in until it was nothing but broken bones and brains and blood. I dissipated, and I came back." His gaze slid over towards where Otto rested against the wall, a hard glint in his eye.

Bony digits slid down to her throat then, under the scarf tied around it, fingers wrapping around, digging in.

"I had a hunter shoot an arrow through my throat. I've been burned with fire. I've been whipped and shot at and stabbed, and it's all okay because I can just come back." He began to squeeze, lightly, finger tips digging in.

"Did you ever think that maybe, death is actually a blessing?" He asked, "Not having to experience it over and over again. Not having to watch it happen to your friends and loved ones. Over. And over." His fingers were digging in tighter, and he reached up with his other hand, to begin to undo the bow that held the scarf around her neck, loosening it, pulling it free, thoughtlessly reaching behind him to stuff it into a back pocket, simply to get it out of the way.

And then he released her.

No. It was wrong, somehow. Something just wasn't quite right.

He needed to feel it.

He switched hands, no longer using the one of bone but instead the one that held flesh. Rotting, but flesh still. There was something better about doing it this way. Now he would be able to feel (He wrapped his hand around her neck again) the give of flesh beneath his fingers, his jagged, raggedly short nails penetrating skin, tearing in, slowly, digging in slowly. She was barely still alive, but she was alive enough for him to feel it. That pulse against his own skin, that last flickering beat that was her life.

"Too bad you won't get that same luxury. I would have liked to do this again."

And then he tore it out.

Bittiface
Nyxtsuki Moon

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:32 pm
The hardest thing about death was accepting it. It was inevitable, in no matter which walk of life it was. Human, Halloween, Horseman. Death had the ultimate power, because it was the biggest thing that all creatures feared. The loss of oneself, the loss of a memory of the person you were, could be, should've been.

To some, it was peaceful, even if they feared it. The end of a long life span, the relief after years of pain. To others, it was too quick, too sudden. Uncalled for.

Death had the biggest power here. Because it was inevitable. Unavoidable. Masterful.

Alex threw her body away, and she had no more screams to give, no more sounds to escape. She hurt, god she hurt. She hurt so much. She had never wished for pain to end like she did now, even when she thought she would.

She never wished for death so much then she did now.

/Would you die for me?/

It was a cruel reminder now, that her mind would conjour Leroy's voice.

/Would you die for him?/

She couldn't see Otto now, even if her eye was open. She couldn't see anything without it being blurred from tears and pain.

/Would you die for them?/

Hunters. She was dying for them. She would die for them. She had been one.

/Would you die for me?/

A halloween creature, she would never share a connection with them. She hated them. Ruined her life, they killed her. Leroy left her, and left her to die.

/would you die for me?/

She wanted to pretend she wouldn't, that when her weapon would break and shrill away into dust and she could just get a new one. But no matter the weeks, months she had, she had never went to try to rebond with one. Not even ask. Would she die for Leroy? Would she die for something that made her so dependent, so needy and yet caused her so much pain? She would.

Her body was thrown again, one more time at the wall where she laid limp. Arm broken, body broken, spirit broken. Oh she was aware, she was so terribly aware of what was happening. Alex's hand made her want to shudder, and her green eye never lost his gaze.

She couldn't get a new eye, the one she lost had been gone forever. Didn't he see how lucky he was? He could have his brains beaten in, his body destroyed over and over again. At one point, he would stop feeling the pain...And he would come back. He would always come back.

She would never come back. Her gaze moved away from Alex's, as he untied the scarf around her throat. Otto wasn't looking now. That was good. Otto wasn't looking, that's what she wanted.

She wanted him to be her last memory, She wanted him to be the last thing she ever saw.

Quote:
/

Once the room was scanned though, she attempted to look for a Death hunter to help her for the new mist mission she had been given...And landed on to the adorable death hunter from the return of that awful mission.

Sliding over, she put on a lazy confident smile and slid her arms around the shoulders of the boy. "Hello Otto..." She whispered in his ear.

Poor innocent Otto was just standing about minding his own business. What did he do to deserve... wait. What was there to complain about again? Other than having to stand the exhausting act of socializing, it was a pretty girl wh had wrapped an arm around him. Creepy or not...

"Uh... whaddya want?" Otto asked with one brow raised high, staring at the girl from the corner of his eye.
/

Quote:
/"Parties are my favorite, especially when we drink." She winked at the smaller mist and sighed. "Nothing out of the ordinary...." Slept with Tuck, got found out by Roland, fight, got hit and now sleeping by Alaska's pod cause that's where she felt safe. "Lab work mostly, paperwork. Broke up with my boyfriend."

She froze. "Uhm...I'm sorry that last one. Let's not talk about that one."

. . . Wait, Nevada had said she didn't want to talk about it. "Sorry. I know we're not super great friends or anything, so I'm not offended if you don't want to talk," Stormy added quickly as she began to navigate the stairs precariously, in case she was talking too much herself. Making friends was a delicate business after all! "We can talk about something else. Um . . ." It was hard to think and not trip, she could barely see over her towel pile. "Maybe . . . Oh! Who's your partner?" /

Quote:
/
Ian had no idea what he was doing, except that there were slot machines. He casually strolled over to the first one he saw, looked it over, and decided to test his luck.

...he really didn't need a trip to the spa, but thanks slot machines, you tried.

Nevada shook her head until she heard the jingle of another winner at the slot machines. Dang, what was with all the good looking guys winning spa trips. Ian's face though looked like he didn't want it and being the logical of the twins, she disappeared.

"Hey there handsome." She curled her arms around his neck and pointed down at his grand prize, making a lazy sound of approval. "You going to use those?" Because she'd take them Ian if you didn't want them.

Quote:
/[“Hmph.” She rolled her wrists, bones cracking just as she fully stopped out of her pod. The heels of her shoes clacked against the ground until she casually kicked the stomach of someone lying sprawled in the middle of the floor. “Hmm?” She furrowed her brows together and casually flipped the girl onto her back.

“Ah…” Nevada. She furrowed her brows even more. Now just what a goddamn ******** minute here. What was her twin sister doing here too?

ಠ_ಠ

Truly, kicking her younger sister in the stomach was so nostalgic it could’ve brought tears to her eyes, but alas it didn’t.

Nevada grumbled on the floor by her twin's pod. She had been sleeping Stormy's room since the thing with ******* but....She never quite felt rested until she at least took one nap by her sister's pod at least once a day. She snuck out of paperwork to do so, and it wasn't like people really looked for trainee's.

Especially not in the pod room.

She shifted, blinking as she looked at the form and grumbled more. "Go away Alaska, this is my nap space.....You don't get one...."

Pause.../

So many things, so many regrets.
They played like a tune in her head, buzzing even as Alex's arms traded, when his dirty flesh touched hers.

She looked at Otto, One last time. She saw Stormy, she saw Ian, she saw Otto. She saw Alaska.

She couldn't see anymore, the light dimmed as blood spilled for the last time from her neck. She didn't move. She didn't budge.

She didn't do anything now.

Bittiface
Seussi
Zoobey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:46 pm
He could hear it all. Alex and his dirty voice. Nevada and the sounds of agony she made. His eyes squeezed shut, but they kept wanting to peek. He wanted to wake up and see it had been a trick. His hands covered his eyes, tears soaking over his skin. Sobs deafening his hearing. He knew. He knew there was no way she'd be saved. Even if Alex stopped now, her injuries were beyond repair.

Besides, Otto wasn't naive enough to believe Alex would stop.

Otto dared to look up, just as Alex held her neck in his grip. With a sudden action, he'd ripped it out. All sound died. All air in the room was gone. Otto couldn't breath. He could barely do anything. It was a few seconds that passed as long as years.

Nevada was nearly in pieces. Sprayed on the invisible wall before him. Pooling around her on the floor. Pieces of her in the teeth of a zombie.

Suddenly he hunched over, one arm wrapped tightly over his stomach, his other hand clasped desperately over his mouth. He would puke. He could feel the unease in his stomach. His world had just shattered into smithereens. A blow he could feel emotionally, physically, psychologically. His body was rejecting itself and the world around him. He couldn't handle reality set before him.

Seussi

Nyxtsuki Moon

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:51 pm
Death was just a transition. This wasn't the end of the story, it was just another beginning.

Nevada's chapter was simply in transition.

From the fog of the Haunted House itself, a small figure formed, approached, distanced itself from the rest. It was a petite woman maybe, or had once been, and she was wearing an apron entirely made out of grey, her clothes grey, hair, skin, scarf grey. Nobody else could see her as she passed through them, stopping in front of the body to crouch down.

There was a smile as she pulled out from Nevada's body something small, grey, shattered, no larger than a marble. She held it up, staring at it through one eye, and then, still smiling, crushed it in one hand.

Even transitions came to an end.

Nyxtsuki Moon
Confirming that Nevada is permanently deceased/ will not be coming back!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:04 pm
What was left of anything, a light in Nevada's eye, the warm tones of her body all faded. The gaze of a body would stare straight up at the cracked ceiling.

Ever so slowly, the fog would fade, seeping outside of the room, taking whatever beings it had with it and the invisible wall that had kept Otto from Nevada disappear.

The same purple door that had beckoned them in the beginning, now laid open and waiting for the occupants to leave. The purpose of the room had been fulfilled. Death had been satisfied tonight.

Bittiface
OOC Notes: The wall has dropped, and Alex and Nevada are now reachable. Hunter pendants now work, should Otto use his. Nevada's body can remain in the house or it can be taken with.
Seussi
OOC Notes: The wall has dropped and Insanity fog is urging Alex to leave with it, if he so wishes. Otto is now reachable as well.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:51 am
It was over. He had crushed out her life with his decayed fingers, fingers that were now covered in blood that matched that which stained his teeth, his chin, that which was splattered against his clothing and in his hair. Human's held so much blood, he had not even realized before just how much, and it was almost hypnotizing now to stare at it all, at that which had spilled from her first wound, to what was pumping out now, slowly, a trickle that slowed as life faded.

Alexander sat back on his heels, and watched, his arms resting on his knees. He watched with a coldness in his eyes that to his friends would have looked completely out of place. He was not supposed to look so cold. He was happy. He was a cheerful, laid back, teenage boil that loved to read and hated to fight. Had hated. He supposed that was no longer true, and hadn't been for quite some time.

He watched until there was nothing left worth watching. She was dead, the fog was closing in around them, and with it, the whispers continued to call to him, urging him. He blinked his eyes, and he stood, silent, gaze only shifting towards Otto once, just that one more time, before he began to retreat, taking backwards, shuffling steps away from her. No, not her anymore. Just a body. Just the dead body of some wretched human that might have been a hunter once.

There were no words spoken. Not from him. He had nothing left to say. Everything he had been keeping bottled up inside of him had now all been left out in the open for Otto to hear, each word given emphasis by the actions he took against the woman. He had made his point. He had driven it home in blood, with pain, and now only the heady feeling of Fear remained, still lingering, buzzing in his brain, mixing with the whispers.

The fog began to shift away, and the zomboil felt it's call to follow, and he did. He had nothing left to do here now.

The door had come back. It was open, and Alexander backed through it, leaving the young man alone with the body of the one he had professed to love. A purple scarf still dangled from his back pocket, forgotten, as he made his exit, retreating even as the fog did, with no parting remarks to give.

He had done enough.

It was enough.

It would be enough, for now.

Bittiface
Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:06 am
Alex began to leave, the wall began to fade. The silence slowly gave way to the sound of echo'd creaks of floorboards and the scent of blood in the air. Otto's sobs began to quiet, his head lifting to find the wall gone now.

It was gone, and so was Nevada.

He crawled on all fours until he sat down beside Nevada. Her blood was everywhere. Bits and chucks of her on the floor around her. There was no breathing, not even of the shallow kind, and definitely not one of someone struggling for life.

He hadn't gotten to say goodbye.

His hands fell to her cheeks, his eyes steering away from her missing throat, what was left of her neck... They gazed at her lifeless face. Her eye was dead, staring into nothing. No light inside that he'd always shyly glance at when she'd been alive. No laughter, no smiles, not even anger. Every emotion he'd ever seen from her he'd never see again.

"Nevada..?" He called out uncertainly, knowing full well she couldn't answer. "Come back..." He choked, the sadness spewing forth once again. "Please bring her back..." Not a movement or a breath from the body. Nevada wasn't there. Warmth was already leaving her. She as getting colder to the touch. Her skin was a deathly pale, the loss of blood so great she was left without colour.

Otto broke down, his head coming to rest at her chest. Despair washed over him in a sudden storm. He screamed and blamed the universe for tearing them apart. For tearing her apart, making her suffer for so long. His hands clutched at her broken body, wishing every ounce of pain and agony he cried could somehow give her another chance. He didn't want to live this life without her. He wanted her back.

But as minutes turned to an hour, it was obvious and all too clear. There were no more miracles to be had.

Otto managed to compose himself to stifled sobs, gathering up the broken woman into his arms. The pendant clutched in his bloodied and worn out palm, torn from fighting against an unbreakable wall.

He ported out, back to the island. He'd come to the Haunted House with the love of his life. He would return with the body she left behind.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas