• Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:44 am
User Image

Shouma's Room:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:47 am
User Image
Jason ran enthusiastically down the hall , his shoes tapping loudly against the floor. He was slightly impeded by his many bags in assorted colors but he was overall moving at quite a fast speed. After a few minutes of frantic running he skidded to a stop beside a room which matched the number on his school schedule. He slid into the room slightly flushed and panting from all the running.
Hey! he beamed as a greeting before depositing his bags onto the bed with a flourish.
So I guess you're my room mate , huh?  

Hugglesthewizard

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:00 am
User Image

The blonde was sitting in the kitchen, picking over some food he had made but wasn't hungry enough to eat at the moment. He gently moves his hair out of his face so he could fully see the plate of food he didn't want to eat. His attention was turned to the over excited redhead that bursted into the room. His red eyes scan the other carefully then returns his gaze back to what he was doing. He chose not to speak to the other, merely acknowledging his prescence but not enough to start a conversation.

Hugglesthewizard

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:22 pm
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

User Image

Jason's face fell slightly but he continued on undaunted.
Woah he said while deftly sliding into a chair beside Shouma.
Way to ice me out he said beaming. Jason wondered if he had done something to offend Shouma , as far as he was concerned he was being his usual charming self.
Are you upset you had to room with me ? I swear I won't be that bad. As he was saying this he moved his hand slyly in Shouma's direction. Regardless of how he had ignored Jason he still found him quite attractive.  

Hugglesthewizard

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:05 pm
Hugglesthewizard

User Image

Shouma rests his chin on his hand, more or less ignoring Jason. He was listening but didn't want to convey that he was. "What is your name?" was all that the blonde uttered, quietly at that. Shouma gently pushes his plate from in front of him to get and walk to the fridge to get a cup of water.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:10 pm
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

User Image
Jason was a little startled that Shouma had finally started to talk to him , but was also pleased that he was opening up.
Jason! He rang out cheerfully . He followed up his answer with a sultry smile.
And yours?  

Hugglesthewizard

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:16 pm
Hugglesthewizard

User Image

"Shouma..." His voice was quiet but loud enough to hear in the spacious kitchen. The blonde looks at the plate on the counter and pushes it towards Jason. "Still warm..." Shoumd murmured softly, implying for the younger male to eat something. He didn't know how to open up to people other than to ask or offer his name. The guy isn't exactly a conversationalist. Though, Jason's smile didn't fly by without heed. It faintly made the corners of his mouth tug into an unnoticable smile.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:30 pm
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

User Image
Jason beamed when Shouma smiled and he took a piece of food off of the plate.
So , How are we going to divide up the room ? he asked while picking more food off of the plate.
I personally wouldn't mind sharing a bed if it meant more space he said as a smile played on his lips.  

Hugglesthewizard

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:34 pm
Hugglesthewizard

User Image

The blonde looks at Jason with his piercing crimson orbs, clearly unamused with his innuendo. "There is another room. It's very bleak and bland. Doctor it up any way you'd like." He sips his water as he leans against the fridge with a quick glance at Jason. Shouma was obviously interested in the other but refused to show it at all. Jason was the complete opposite of himself; loud, cheerful, and most of all, talkative.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:44 pm
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

User Image

Jason tutted . Oh come on , It'll be fun! he whined while getting up from his seat.
The beds are far too big anyway , you'll help fill it up
He was slightly annoyed that Shouma was resisting his advances. He was unsure whether or not Shouma was into him and it was driving him insane.
Please?  

Hugglesthewizard

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:48 pm
Hugglesthewizard

User Image

Shouma practically glares at the other for pressing. "Fine. I have a king size bed. I only sleep on one side anyway." His tone was slightly hopeful yet irriated at the same time. He pours the rest of the water out of the cup and places the cup in the sink. The blonde leaves the kitchen, as if beckoning Jason to follow without actually saying it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:34 pm
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Jason clapped his hands in delight.Great!he exclaimed while following Shouma. Jason liked to see that the other boy was opening up to him. He was rather enjoying the thought of sharing a bed with him.  

Hugglesthewizard

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:57 pm
Hugglesthewizard

User Image

Upon opening the door, Shouma looks at Jason with serious eyes. "I only have one rule. Keep. My. Room. Clean." His words were emphasized by his eyes glowing brightly, his demonic blood showing through.

The blonde turns the knob and opens the door to reveal his spacious and simple room.
"There is plenty of closet space for whatever you have. If there's simply not enough, then you may use the other room for storage."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:02 am
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

User Image

The corners of Jason's mouth twitched.
Sure , no problem ! Jason moved out to the other room and collected his numerous bags and began to pack this clothes away into the closet. He had a ridiculous amount of clothes so he decided that it was going to take a while.
Don't worry I'll keep the room clean he said as he stretched up to place a top on one of the upper shelves , partially exposing his back.  

Hugglesthewizard

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:40 pm
Hugglesthewizard

User Image

"The moment I see my room in disarray, you WILL be sleeping in the other room. Got it?" the blonde asked in a harsh tone but it was unintended. He was just very particular about his things and the way they were situated. His deep red orbs tried to pry away from the sight of Jason's lower back. His hand clenches into a fist to resist the thoughts that were rushing through his mind.

Dormitories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games