Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:44 pm
The paw was foremost in Kari’s sight so she didn’t notice the other’s reaction to such a request. After all Shaman Ash was always the more energetic type. “Hardly but I think I need something to focus on and just myself doesn’t seem to work.” She had all her eyes open and focused on the paw in front of her intently. It was easy to focus on the calming blue/teal shade of the other’s fur. Taking several deep breaths Karistal felt ridiculous doing this but she tried to sharpen her focus and only got a searing pain behind her eyes for her trouble. Shutting them all at once she winced and pulled back to massage them having to blink a few times to get a gray misty haze out of them while the pain subsided.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:22 pm
Reoakee

Ash was guilty of staring at Kari's eyes, though not with disgust. Wonder was across her features as she took in the beautiful sight. What was it like having so many eyes? Did Kari always have headaches? Were they sensitive to the light? Was she easily overwhelmed by sights? How did one see out of more than two eyes, anyway? She couldn't imagine such a thing, or how confusing and painful it must be at times.

Karistal winced, recoiling from Ash and rubbing her eyes. Frowning, the 'phim gestured towards Karistal's eyes.

"Do you want some relief of the pain?"

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:14 pm
Karistal nodded once out of reflex and plain honesty before she thought about it. She didn’t want to look weak in front of her tribes shaman, moreover if she took something would she still be as sharp and effective. “No. Well yes, but I shouldn’t. It’s not that bad really. My apologies for worrying you. I shall endeavor to do better.” Scolding herself for blathering like an idiot she decided it would be a good time to quite herself for a bit. Taking a breath she calmed down a bit and opened her eyes again to look at Ash. “I would like to try again.”  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:57 pm
Reoakee

The 'phim twitched one wing at Karistal's response, briefly worried. The vixen was more likely to give herself a raging headache than anything at this point. Still, Karistal was working hard and that very fact itself was admirable. She respected hard-workers, though Ash was certain after this she'd try and make the pretty lady relax.

Once those eyes looked back at her she cracked a smile, offering her paws to the smaller woman.

"As you wish."

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:02 am
This time Karistal left her eyes open and was focused on the vixen’s paw but her sight became blurred as though a mist hung over it. Trying to peer closer she tilted her head just so and as strange as it sounded it almost looked like Ash’s fur was moving. She blinked her eyes out of succession so as not to lose the image she thought she saw a flash of white and she saw a feather. The motions were soothing and happy. She was trying to make sense of it but she made the mistake of blinking and all of it was gone and she was once more starring at simply Ash’s paw. Her head ached fiercely and she wasn’t certain if she had just imagined it all. Frowning in confusion she kept starring at the paw.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:37 pm
Reoakee

Ash watched the other at work, grateful Karistal couldn't notice her staring. She was cute while focusing, but immediately Ash noticed Karistal seemed lost in thought. Had she finally done it? She didn't move, instead trying to keep as still as possible for the vixen. Sadly, a frown crossed Karistal's face and Ash shifted as she sensed pain radiate through the vixen.

"Karistal." She whispered, voice soft and gentle. "As a shaman, I advise you not to stress yourself too hard. I worry."

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:39 pm
“I ah… yes shaman Ash.” Karistal took a deep breath and shook her head not willing to share what she thought she saw just yet. “Thank you for your aid.” She gave the other vixen a weak smile at least glad she had tried this out before giving up entirely. There was a bit of pain in the back of her head though. Perhaps from eye strain. Rubbing her eye on her hip she thought this over while thinking that laying down or some other cure might in order for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:23 pm
Reoakee

She couldn't help reaching forward, brushing hair from Karistal's eyes. She could tell the other was pained, quickly moving backwards and nudging leaves into place before patting the pile with her tail.

"As shaman I am abusing my power and suggesting you lay down." A soft smile cracked across her features as she gave the pile plenty of distance, not wanting to upset the other by being too close. Laying down herself, she flicked her tail firmly around her body, using the tail fluff as her own personal pillow.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:13 am
Blushing she nodded and did as told though she really couldn’t imagine Ash ever abusing her power. Merely giving her good and practical advice. The images were still there sort of. It was so hard to focus on any one really. “I think it worked.” Her voice was quite and uncertain. Having grown up in a loving happy family Karistal was use to hugs and close contact with others so she unceremoniously scooted up close to the shaman while she tried to figure out just what she had really seen and what it could mean. Glaring at her paws she frowned. The feather looked like Ash’s so of course it was hers. Soothing and happy was the impression. So Ash was happy? Well that wasn’t new? Or was it something that would make Ash happy? Had there been a giggle in there? Karistal couldn’t remember.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:30 am
Reoakee

Ash couldn't summon the strength to smother the smile blooming across her features when Karistal came close. She was already aware that Karistal came from a family used to physical affection, but that didn't stop the small delight she felt that the other felt safe enough to lower their guard. Flicking her tail around Karistal but taking great care not to let it touch the vixen, she smiled warmly.

"It did?" She questioned, wiggling her nose nervously as she quickly blurted out the first thought in her brain. "Should you need help again, my paw always awaits. I quite enjoyed helping you." Her voice softened slightly, tail tip twitching. She was tremendously glad she actually helped Karistal, especially because the vixen had been so troubled.

"What did you..." She stopped herself, realizing too late it was rude to ask Karistal what she had seen.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:32 pm
Blinking she considered Ash’s words. It would be nice to practice again though visions were nerve wracking to try to get. Perhaps with practice it would be easier though she had a feeling it would be a long long time before she was as good as the lead seer. Still it was nice that she now had someone she could practice with and not feel like a total fool.. well partly a fool for feeling so rilled with what she had seen but yet not completely. It was indeed strange.
Placing her head on her front paws she simply kept her eye on her ear open to look at the phim and closed the others while sorting out her answer. “What did I see? A lot of confusing images. A feather. It must have been yours from the coloring.” The eye tilted as the ear swiveled to look at the phim’s wing before returning to Ash’s face. “it was just turning slowly and almost hypnotically. I got the sense of contentment and joy. I think there was two voices laughing in the background but I couldn’t quite make them out.” A frown formed on her muzzle. “I suppose it means you are happy, which is what you are now, but there was more to it I just can’t.” She made a small grumbling noise before quieting still trying to sort all the little pieces out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 2:25 pm
Reoakee
Want us to wrap this up soon? We can do a second RP where Ash finally admits her feelings, but not before maybe Karistal displays that she's gotten a bit better at her job? o u p

Hers? She blushed faintly, almost delighted Karistal had seen something of hers in her sight. As the vixen grumbled she made a bold move, moving her wings over the other and, ever so sweetly, nuzzled Karistal's cheek.

"You did well, Karistal." She promised, voice soft and almost motherly, in a way. "Don't push yourself too hard, okay? We can practice together tomorrow, if you'd like. Right now lets rest. Maybe later we can go and grab some sweet berries to bring back home?" Honestly, she was trying to sneak in a date, maybe, but not just for selfish reasons. Karistal was a hard-worker. She always had been when she joined. Ash wanted to help the vixen relax, just a little. Give her a good time so maybe she could breath easy.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:44 am
The sudden hug made her blush brightly. The nuzzle made her want to hug and snuggle back out of reflex but she held back. She didn’t think she had done well at all. There was too little she understood and far more that she was certain she missed. Still the gentle lilt of Ash’s voice promised rest and that seemed a smart idea. “mm berries would certainly be welcome at the tribe and some time to ease my head would not be unwarranted.” She made no effort to pull away from Ash though she likely should have. “if that is your plan I would be glad to follow it.”

(Sure sure.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:39 pm
Reoakee
Calling it end here! I'll make another post in a minute with our word count!

A bright smile touched her face when Karistal agreed, also reluctant to release the vixen and instead sitting there for a good few seconds before, finally, pulling herself free. Her trail slowly drifted over Karistal's side without meaning to as the 'phim padded off towards the path, tilting her head back briefly to ensure her friend was following.

"Lets grab berries real quick for ourselves, first~" Her voice rang out in a gentle song as she headed out, wings pulling tight against her back. She had no doubt Karistal would figure her powers out. Until then? Ash would happily help her for as long as she needed.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:48 pm
Yushika: 1786 words
Reoakee: 2034 words

● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items