Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Monster] Camilla's Garden Den Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:15 pm
[Field Class] The Mysterious Field Trip [In Progress]

Description Pending.

[Points/Items Earned: -]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:16 pm
[PRP] A New Place With New Friend? (Taika X Camilla) [In Progress]

Description Pending.

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:00 pm
.: Class :.

[Class] Create Your Own Defense [Fin]

Description Pending.

[Points/Items/Creature(s) Earned: 3 RpP and 1 Apex Skull Spiderling]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:37 pm
.: Day Zero :.

Rps Camilla Specifically Participated In. [Fin]

{ ZONE 4/5 GM ORP } FURY ROAD (Camilla Solo)
[RESCUE SOLO] The Dormouse and the Bookworm! (Camilla&Ellie) (Camilla and Ellie)
[Solo] Thirteenth Scavenging Results (Camilla Solo)
[Solo] Fourteenth Scavenging Results (Camilla Solo)
[Solo] Fifteenth Scavenging Results (Camilla Solo)
[WORLD BOSS ORP] I N V I S I B L E (Camilla Solo)
{ ZONE 6 ORP } Creation - Rescuer's POV (Camilla Solo)

Ellie's Day Zero Journal [Fin]

[Mall] Eleanor Tremlett (Ellie Trem)

[Total Points Earned: 25]
[Creature(s) Earned: 1x Invisible]  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:47 pm
.: A day in the life of- event :. [Fin]

[ORP] A day in the life of (Camilla)
[ORP] A day in the life of (Kamakura)
[ORP] A day in the life of (Sorrel)

[Points/Items Earned: 4]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:07 pm
.: Halloween 2K15! :. [Technically Fin]

[Open Class] Picking the Perfect Costume! (Camilla Solo) [Have posts to fill here]
[Open Class] Spook and Seek! (Camilla Solo) [Have posts to fill here]
[Open Class] Spook and Seek! Round 2! (Camilla Solo) [Have posts to fill here]
[Open Class] Spook and Seek! Round 3! (Camilla Solo) [Have posts to fill here]
[Open Class] Spook and Seek! Round 4! (Camilla Solo) [Have posts to fill here]
[PRP Daily Challenge] Spooky Baking! (Camilla & AJ) [In Progress]
[PRP Daily Prompt] Lunch and Pumpkins! (Camilla & Taika) [In Progress]
{Open Class] Spice up your Life (Keen and Camilla) [Have posts to fill here]
[CYOA] A AMaizeing Adventure! (Camilla & Keen) [In Progress]

(Note: I need to remember that if I post 600+ words in each rp here I'll get 18 points total from the event.)  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:56 am
.: Mafia Wars 2 :.

[GM ORP] Mafia Wars 2: The Mob Strikes Back
[GM ORP] Mafia Wars: Feeling Hungry?

[Points/Items Earned: 2 RpP]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:07 am
.: House Cup 2015 :. [Fin]

[Booth] Santa's Taiga Roundup!
[HOUSE CUP 2015] THE JOLLY OBSTACLE COURSE!
[HOUSE CUP 2015] THE CANDY CANE QUIZ!
[GM Booth] Selene's Snake Charming!
[Booth] FASHION! GOSSIP! CELEBRITIES! SWAG! SELFIES!
[Booth] Enchantment? ENCHANTMENT!: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
[Booth] Stocking Routlette
[HOUSE CUP 2015] CHEERFUL CAROLING!
[HOUSE CUP 2015] THE FESTIVE FIGHT!

[Points/Items/Creature(s) Earned: 6 RpP, 1 Participation Medal(Pine tree), 1 Participation Medal(Candy Cane), 1 Parfait Treat - Cranberry, 1 Kingdom Wish - Kairi, 1 Pancake Pouch, 2 Generic Light Wand, 1 Gingerbread T-Shirt, 1 Snow Stone, 1 Kingdom Wish - Leon, 1 Participation Medal(Music Note), 1 Participation Medal(Boxing Glove)]  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:10 am

[Field Class] Breaking and Entering 103 [Fin]

After being a virtual shut in since the end of Christmastival, Camilla needed to get out of her dorm! Fortunately, she just happened to decide this on a day when a class was going on! A lock picking class no less!

[Points/Items Earned: 3 RpP, Various trinkets, and 1 Ribbit Royalty.]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:30 am

[Field Class] Like Daises [Fin]

[Points/Items/Creature Earned: 2 RpP, 1 ??? Class Minipet, and 1 Silver Seed(Rp only)]

Ability Earned
???  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:34 am
.: Graduation From Y2 to Y3! :.

.: [AUTO EXAM] The Maze of Madness! (Y2 > Y3) (Camilla) :.
Camilla
Heh, as one might imagine, I was very confused when I woke up one night standing in front of a maze without having any idea how I got there! I was also excited, too, however; I'd heard this was normal when you go up a year and my suspicions were soon proven true! It was finally time. Finally time for me to go from Y2 to Y3!

.: Rp Status :.
Finished (But still filling in the rolls.)

.: Growth Points/Items/Minipets/Abilities Earned :.
Items: N/a
Minipets: N/a
Abilities: T2 and T1 Fear Upgrade Plus 1 New Fear, 1 New Natural Ability, + 10 Hp, 2D10 Attack Dice, and 2D8 Defense Dice.
Other Things Earned: N/a
Extra: Camilla Passed her Exam! N/a

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:07 am
.: Y2 Summary, Profile, Fear, Natural Form, And Rp Point Archive :.

Y2 Summary

Camilla's second year at Amityville was a huge growing point for her! So much happened, what with the Knight Dreams, Dark Fairy tale Prom, Miasma Village experience, her human rescue attempt which nearly ended up in her getting absorbed by some strange creature, and her various encounters with two warring gangs Camilla grew a lot this year! She clearly became a bit more mature about things and has taken up martial art's lessons in hopes she'll be better prepared in future.

Y2 Profile
Name: Camilla Forester
Nickname: Little Mouse(only to be used by family and close friends), more to be added through rp

Faction: Monster
Race: Hazel Dormouse Monster

Physical Description
Hair Color/style: The color is a brown somewhere inbetween Chocolatey Brown and Gingery Brown the style is short sausage ringlet curls (The sausage curls along the sides and back look like This but the front looks more like This Please note that the hair color in the refs is no longer current)
Eyes Color: Soft shadowy black
Skin Color: A Neutral to Golden Tan like this.
Height: 5,0 (60 inches)
Clothing Style/Color: Her typical color palette is Seafoam Green, Lavender Purple, White, Black, Brown and yellow sometimes, plus other shades of greens, blues, and purples
For Outfit Details go Here
Extra:
Her bust size - Is very low like a medium to low A cup
References: Official Y1 Art

Personality Jolly, Sweet, Kind, Friendly, Hyper, Exciteable, Playful, Curious, Brave, Adventurous, Rash, Young at Heart, Serious when need be

Jolly Heart - Camilla is still Jolly, Sweet, Kind, Friendly, and Playful in her second year like in her first year. Its hard to get her really down and she still usually tries to look on the brighter side of things. So far, as of Y2, she hasn't encountered anybody she would definitely put on her do not like list. (Except maybe Merlin.)

Hyper Mouseling! - Camilla is still as hyper as ever in her second year. However, she has learned that if she takes a breath to calm down things tend to go better for her; and it is through her discovery of this and training that she learned her newest fear attack!

Adventurous! - In her second year Camilla is of course still quite brave and curious, however, she is still often rash too... But, she's been thoroughly enjoying all the adventures she's found, and with each new adventure she gets more and more experienced.

Child at Heart - Camilla is still just as young at heart in her second year as she was in her first. However, she is also just as mature as well and takes her duties seriously. Now that she is in her second year, she is determined to attend more classes and after the Knight Dream determined to learn how to battle more properly then before.

Friendship - In Camilla's second year friendship is just as important as before to her, and maybe even more so now, especially after the Knight Dreams! Her friendship is still a bit difficult to earn because, as always, she values real, best, and true friendships over fake or convent friendships. But, once earned just like before she will gladly spoil her friends rotten with her abundant allowance!

No cold please! - Camilla is still rather nervous about the cold especially after her first year and all the many negative experiences she's now had with it... Because of these experiences, however, she's now a bit hard on herself if she messes up and ends up falling asleep out of carelessness.

Modest and Polite - In her second year she is still as polite and modest as ever.

Tea! - Ah Tea... She loves it more and more every day... And, one of the fastest ways to become her friend is, still, to have tea with her!

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Adventure! And learning Camilla was getting restless and having finished her basic schooling her parents decided to send her off to school. They presented her with a range of options but the one that most appealed to Camilla was Amityville. Proud of her choice, sense countless members of the family had gone there previously, her parents sent in her application

Other Tidbits About Camilla

Tea Party/Tea Time - These are two different things for Camilla. Tea Time happens in the in between periods. Like in between breakfast and lunch, lunch and dinner, and there's often one before bed. Though, she isn't always around for each one, Tea Time is one of the few times Camilla is actually calm and at ease. A Tea Party, however, has party in its name doesn't it? Camilla's inner Wonderland Dormouse comes out at Tea Parties for her its time to laugh, have fun, eat special things, and unwind. She loves throwing tea parties for her friends and her minis.

Good Cook! - You can't throw a tea party or have tea time if you can't cook, and despite having chiefs at home to cook for them, Camilla's mother made sure she learned how to cook; as is customary for Hazel Dormice Monsters, especially ones of old money. However, Camilla took to the cooking aspect like a fish to water, even creating her own dishes, but that wasn't all, she also took to the presentation and logistics aspects of throwing a Tea Party/Tea Time. She often finds cooking and setting up is like a form of meditation for her.

In her second year, she has been expanding her knowledge of cooking by learning about food from other parts of Halloween and even taking part in a cooking competition! She even got third place! However, she was once asked if she'd like to make a career out of it and as of Y2 she doesn't know yet.

Tree Climber! - While Camilla loves being on the ground she equally loves being in the trees. She's a expert tree climber and one can often find her just napping or people/adventure watching in a tree.

Minipet Lover - Camilla loves her Minipets and her room is usually full of them. The best way to upset her is to harm her minis. But, a good way to become friends with her is to share a love of minis. She has a tendency to pamper her minis a bit, fortunately none have turned out spoiled... yet...

Fear of... - Camilla, even in her second year, still has a great fear of intense storms... Intense weather will render her shivering and scared in a way few other things will and this fear has unfortunately not been addressed yet...

Drowsy Mouse - When the air starts getting cold Camilla starts to do. what all Dormouse Monsters her age do, and that's slow down. She will be in a perpetual state of drowsiness not fully awake but not fully asleep and it becomes a constant battle for wakefulness. Unfortunately, sometimes she loses the battle, sense she is still young, and often falls asleep in the strangest places. Which, she has to be careful of so not to get caught outside in the cold! Freezing to death is not something Camilla wants to do...

Fortunately, in her second year, Camilla is becoming better at staying at least conscious when it's cold. But. it is still a big struggle for her and deep down it frustrates her when she messes up and forces others to save her...

Too Dark... - Camilla admittedly is a oddity color wise among her family. Everybody else's fur is a nice gingery brown but Camilla's is a darker almost chocolaty brown, and with her pin on her skin is medium brown instead of light tan like the rest of her family. Fortunately her skin and fur are slowly getting lighter colored with age.

And In fact, in her second year Camilla's fur has gotten significantly lighter! It is now in a middle range between chocolatey brown and gingery brown while beige is starting to come in on her belly, cheeks, and chin! She is starting to look like a regular Hazel Dormouse Monster now!

Y2 Fear Abilities
Call to Arms(Swift Strikes)(T2) - Camilla summons four exact illusionary copies of herself that look, move, and act exactly as she does! However, instead of simply just being copies, these copies are infused with some of her Fear giving them a physical presence! Once summoned Camilla along with her four copies attack the opponent with many small strikes that add up! Camilla controls these copies through a mental link and commands them as a leader would their team. By doing this she can create different attack formations and use them without saying anything verbally to throw her opponent off guard! This is also why they still look exactly as she does because the confusion factor is still important! If the real Camilla gets hit there's a chance the Fear can fizzle so it's important she's still hard to hit!
Swift Strikes
When hit by Swift Strikes, the opponent is hit several times in rapid succession. On their own these attacks would deal little damage, but when combined they are on par with the best of Battle Cries.

Tier Two
Dice: 9d4
First Dice:
xxxxx 1: Miss
xxxxx 2 - 3: HIT however the resulting damage is divided by 2. Only 50% of the damage is dealt.
xxxxx 4: HIT however the resulting damage is multiplied by .8. Only 80% of the damage is dealt.
Damage: Ignore the first dice, total up the remaining dice. Divide or multiply the total by the modifier depending.
Average Damage: 10 (50%), 16 (80%)

Focus Strike(Battle Cry)(T1) - Camilla, through focusing deeply, channels her Fear from her core to a part of her body, such as her fist, foot, leg, or even tail! Once enough Fear is gathered to the intended spot, she strikes her opponent with the part the channeled Fear has gone to for a powerful strike! However if she gets distracted or doesn't focus enough the Fear can fizzle... Also, if she's in her natural form, instead of channeling her Fear to a specific spot, she lightly channels it all over her body into a sort of aura then tackles her opponent!
The Battle Cry
The most basic offensive Fear attack. The Battle Cry enables its user to deal higher-than-usual damage without a drawback. The only drawback is being able to fire it off properly.

Tier One
Dice: 4d4
First Dice:
xxxxx 1: Miss
xxxxx 2: Half Damage
xxxxx 3-4: Full Damage
Damage: Add up remaining dice. This total is the damage dealt to your opponent.
Average Damage: 8

Y2 Natural Ability & Form
Natural Abilities

Mouse Sized!(Y1) - Without her Skullpin on the smallest Camilla can go in her Natural Form is the size of a regular none halloween Dormouse (2,4 inches without the tail added on) and the largest is her natural size in her Natural Form Mouse Sized also effects Camilla's humaniod form however it has restrictions because of the skullpin the smallest Camilla can go in her humaniod form is 2ft and the largest is her natural humaniod form height of 5ft She can also hit any size in between her smallest and largest size in both her natural and humanoid form

Mouse Sized!(Y2) - Camilla worked hard to improve her Mouse Sized ability however instead of going smaller she's gone bigger! Now not only can she go small like her Y1 Mouse Sized but in her Natural Form she can now grow to be the size of a medium to large sized horse! Around 16 Hands! (64 inches from her paw to the top of her shoulder blade yes I'm measuring her like a horse if she's the size of a horse! lol) Her Humanoid form too can grow like with her Y1 Mouse Sized! She has the same restrictions and with the pin as well her maximum size with her pin on in her Humanoid form is 7ft and with it off is 7,4.

Natural Form(Y2)

In Y2 Camilla's Natural Form is of course still a Giant Dormouse however she's grown about four inches and is now around 2,4 tall (When on four paws) Her fur has changed colors as well! The majority of her fur color is now a cross between chocolatey brown and ginger brown while her belly, chin, and cheeks have become a lighter biegy color! She's starting to look like a more natural Dormouse!

Y2 Rp Points Archive

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:09 am
.: Year Three Rp Archive :.

.: [ORP] Minipet Go (OPEN) :.
Camilla
Why was I in the dreaded Creepteria that day? Because I heard about a cool sounding new game I could play on my eyePhone! What did that have to do with the Creepteria? The girl promoting the game was there, so I had to go there.

.: Rp Status :.
In Progress

.: Growth Points/Items/Minipets/Abilities Earned :.
Abilities: N/a
Other Things Earned: N/a
Extra: N/a

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:47 am
.: The Library Event :.

.: { ENTER THE LIBRARY } ORP BEGINS HERE :.
Camilla
I'd been working very hard on my studies and training over these past few months since reaching my 3rd year. Because to this, I felt like I really needed a good adventure... It'd been so long since I had a proper one... Luckily, as I was in town looking for one, one found me! Heh, seems the library needed some volunteers and that sounded like the perfect adventure to me! What I hadn't expected was the sheer chaos I was walking into...

.: Event Status :.
In Progress

.: Written/Writing Works :.
[ORP - Camilla in Halloweenland] A spooky bit of madness!
[Obtained: 3 AU Raffle Tickets]
{ GM ORP } (Pokemon AU, no spoilers) Legendaries
[Obtained: 6 Raffle Tickets, 1 AU Raffle Ticket, 1 { POKEMON AU } Book, & 1 Quill of Knowledge]
[ORP- Overwatch] MY ULTIMATE IS CHARGING
[Obtained: -]
[ORP - Redwall] The Vulpine Scourge!
[Obtained: -]
{ DAILY PROMPT THREAD }(Kingdom Hearts Prompt)
[Obtained: 1 AU Raffle Ticket & One Premade Raffle Ticket]
{ GM ORP } (SCI-FI AU) To The Stars
[Obtained: 1 Premade Raffle Ticket, 1 AU Raffle Ticket, and 1 { SCI-FI AU } Book

.: Camilla's Bookshelf :.
{ POKEMON AU }
{ SCI-FI AU }

.: Pages Collected :.

.: Growth Points/Items/Minis/Abilities Earned During The Event:.
Abilities: N/a
Other Things Earned: 1 { POKEMON AU } Book & 1 { SCI-FI AU } Book.
Extra: N/a

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out