Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PVP] Dragons and houses [Jericho/Gale]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:21 pm
Somehow, Jericho ended up here. He had only been here a handful of times as far as he could remember. It was dark and cool inside, and seemingly empty. The dragon started to walk on through, trying to find a way out. Apparently the house was also falling apart, as the floor suddenly gave away, sending him crashing down into the much larger room below.

Somehow. As this happened.

His pin fell off of his person. It didn't take long before he took on his true form. The room, thankfully, was big enough to accompany his larger size else he'd be incredibly uncomfortable. He couldn't fly, of course, but he could at least move around on the ground.

"Jack dammit.." he groaned while trying to sift through the rubble for his skullpin.

If anyone had been in this lower area prior, they would have just been in a big cavernous room with a peculiar house set in the middle. That was... before a dragon fell on it.  
kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:24 pm
He couldn't remember the last time he'd been to the Haunted House, but here he was, stuck within its walls again, trying to navigate his way free of the never ending maze. It seemed he'd been into every single room in the house, but had yet to encounter anything.

Or anyone, rather.

Gale leaned his rifle back against his shoulder and frowned slightly, pushing open the next door in the line of doors at the hallway. It opened up into a wide, spacious room, and in it, something crushed into shambles on the floor that looked vaguely familiar.

Gale's eyes narrowed.

"Who's in here?"

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:34 pm
Shaking himself, Jericho got up to his feet. He snorted once as the dust began to settle, leaving him looming over the remains of the crushed... house? He tucked his great wings at his side while beginning to dig through the rubble, though pausing when he heard a voice.

Turning, the red dragon looked towards the one clad in white. He didn't recognize him.

"Me. And you. Unless someone else is here," he rumbled. Using his claws, he tore away a chunk of what was remaining of the house. Where the hell did his pin drop?  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:35 pm
Apparently when he was ripping the rubble away, he ended up flinging a chunk at Gale.

HP: 50
Damage: 0  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

kuropeco rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 11 Total: 22 (2-24)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:39 pm
A dragon.

He'd made a promise to Mei not to attack Halloween students unless strictly necessary, but this was different - this was a dragon, huge and burning red, and who reminded Gale all too much of the creature that had once descended over his house, smashing it to smithereens.

He didn't like dragons, even if this one wasn't the same one that had destroyed his house, since he couldn't be certain of that.

Gale lifted the rifle, pointed it at the dragon, and fired.

[ HP: 60
DMG: 16 ]

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:43 pm
Funny enough, it was the same dragon. But Jericho had no memory of this actually happening. So when he felt a sudden sharp pain ripping through him, he let out a painful roar. Turning towards the hunter, he glared at the little man.

"What the hell is your problem!?" he boomed. Lashing his tail against the remains of the house, he snapped his big jaws at the blonde.

HP: 34
Damage: 3  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

kuropeco rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 3 Total: 12 (2-24)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:48 pm
Gale just scowled.

"Dragons and I don't really have a good history," he said flatly. "I don't take well to things destroying my house."

<< Rude. >>

You're an exception to the whole "new dragons" thing.

<< Sure, sureee, now you're just trying to cover your arse, aren't you? >>

[ HP: 57
DMG: 6 ]

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:52 pm
Jericho paused and glanced down at the rubble he was standing in.

"What. Was this your house or something? Kinda a crappy place to build it if you ask me," he huffed. So the guy didn't like dragons. That was fine. Maybe he could bite him in half. Or maybe just roast him.

Roasting him sounded like a good idea. Taking in a deep breath, he unleashed a plume of flame right for the hunter.

HP: 28
Damage: 6  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

kuropeco rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-24)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:11 pm
"No," said Gale, "It wasn't my house, but my house has already been destroyed by the likes of you - twice, I might add, and I don't really care to see it happen again anytime soon."

He barely missed getting the full brunt of the flames, Gale rolling sideways, but they still settled over him like a hot scorch, Gale gasping for breath. He twisted the rifle around.

"Besides, I just repainted."

[ HP: 51
DMG: 7 ]

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:34 pm
"I don't remember smashing any houses... except this one," Jericho growled. He realized it was.. possible he could have at some point in time, but that was not the point right now. He didn't have memory of it. Another painful shot ripped through him.

With a roar, he charged at Gale, swiping out with his claws.

HP: 21
Damage: 5  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

kuropeco rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-24)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:26 pm
Gale gave a hiss of pain, trying to leap back away from the dragon's claws, but missing as they swiped at his torso.

"Well, even if you don't remember - maybe it wasn't you - I do," said Gale with a scowl.

[ HP: 46
DMG: 2 ]

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 9 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:36 pm
"Since you're putting up such a fuss, maybe I should try and find this house and step on it! Or maybe I should do.. this!"

Jericho spun around, looking to slam his tail into the little guy.

HP:19
Damage: 11  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

kuropeco rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 12 Total: 18 (2-24)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:51 pm
Gale, needless to say, went flying.

He crashed into a pile of debris and tumbled down onto the floor, looking slightly dazed. But then he pushed himself to his feet and glared at the dragon, his grip on the rifle a tight one. Swinging the gun around, he pointed the barrel back towards the creature.

"You're not helping your case much."

[ HP: 35
DMG: 12 ]

Blade Kuroda rolled 10 12-sided dice: 3, 9, 12, 8, 10, 4, 9, 4, 6, 4 Total: 69 (10-120)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:03 pm
Jericho staggered down as he was shot again. Those bullets were ripping straight through his tough hide.

"Well..you shot me first..." the dragon growled as he was pushing himself back to his feet. He didn't have a lot of fight left in him. But he was willing to try going down with a bang.

A great fireball of a dice formed above before it came crashing down and exploding. It was quite an explosion too. And when the dust settled, the dragon was gone.

HP: -10
Damage: 0
Damage to self: 17  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:19 pm
Gale just stared at the dust with a bemused expression on his face.

"What the bloody hell just happened?"

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff