Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum
Forced to Restart Pokemon Blaze Black

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Totally sux doesn't it?
  Yes; I feel for you bro. You'll get back to where you were soon.
  No; That's what you get for cheating!!!
  Just Gimme My Gold!!! (Poll Whore)
View Results

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:48 pm
Apparently the cheat code for faster battle messages causes the game to freeze. Well I didn't know my game had froze so when I Quick Saved and then the Auto Save functions on the Emulator saved the frozen game it forced me to restart it from the beginning since I was only using those 2 Save Methods for my game. It happened last night. There went 40 hours of Gameplay and about 4.5 Boxes of Pokemon down the drain. crying crying crying

Now I'm going full force and using the Game's Save Function and all 3 of the Emulator's Save Functions (Autosave [set to every 5 mins], Quick Save, and Save). I'm also making sure to Save using Quick Save, Save, and the Game's Save Function as well as turning off Autosave b4 I add a new cheat code so that if it freezes the game I won't have a repeat of last night on my hands.

Right now I've got about 10 Pokemon b4 even visiting Juniper's lab to get the Pokedex cuz that's just how I roll.

For all of you who have a problem with cheaters too ******** bad; I cheat to help me complete my Pokedex easier, to Walk thru Walls for the hell of it, to get 2x Experience and have my entire team get Experience for the battle (not like EXP Share since that divides it up), to capture Shinies if I like how a Pokemon looks as a Shiny, to occasionally be like Team Rocket and steal Trainers Pokemon, and to capture all evolutions of a Pokemon after encountering a Pokemon in the Wild by using the Pokemon Encounter Modifier Code.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:23 am
Not, really feeling sorry for losing cheated progress.

If it was legit methods yeah that would be disappointing and I would feel sorry for you losing almost two whole days worth of gameplay.

When you cheat you always run the risk of corrupting the data.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces