Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
8 Years...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:56 pm
So, it's almost been a decade since I put a blade to a part of my skin. With recent events in my life, I've rendered numb again. I don't know what it's like to feel anymore. Part of me wishes that the car accident would have either put me in a coma or killed me. The after effects of the accident has been less than satisfactory. My household hates me because I was in the wreak and I'm afraid that if I talk about my "feelings" I'll be accused of seeking attention. My sanity level has dropped to a sort of waiting to explode level. Every time I pick up an object, where it would be a screwdriver or other pointed thing, I wonder what it would be like if I stab myself repeatedly with it. At one point in time, I thought I was happy, but now I've come to realize it's been all a lie I've created to cope with the idea that I'm not happy at all. Consider it a personal alternate reality of denial. I can't believe I've relapsed back into my old habits from eight years ago.

I really want to talk to them and see what's up, but they'll sugar coat it and say nothing is the matter. I have no idea who to believe... My fiancee or my in-laws. Granted, I'm most likely jumping to conclusion when I say this. I'm certain the reason they don't want to talk to me about what I'm doing wrong is because they don't want to be held responsible for the outcome. I don't know what the outcome is. I've already talked to them about my departure and I'm thinking that's what they want me to do. I can't afford to be on my own. I could scrape by, but that means I need another job and to quit school. I'm getting no financial support from my fiancee, who insists they will help my out but won't. Every huge purchase I've had to make has come out of my pocket; the xbox, my school books, various car repairs, insurance. With this accident, I'll be the one paying for more than damages. At least the woman who's mail box I wreaked was thankful I replaced and installed a new one.

I'm most likely making a big deal out of nothing. Sure, I work nights and am dead tired after I get done with work, so I'm grumpy. I make food for my fiancee and told it sucks, but she won't cook. I'm continuously working even on my days off because my fiancee won't help around the house. I asked her to do laundry two days ago and it's still not done. I'm a full-time student and I'm at school for sometimes eleven hours. And I get yelled at for not doing anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:58 pm
Sounds like a partner I'd like to have at a time like that. Here's hoping the right outcome submerges when you need it most. Whatever outcome that may be.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:25 pm
I wish you nothing but luck and love, and by love I don't mean how your fiancĂ© is treating you because that's the total opposite sad I really wish you would try to find someone you could split rent with somewhere, it sounded like you had some friends *shrugs* or try to find assistance some how sad I am really afraid for you, I really really am. isn't there like a bulletin board or news paper from the college asking if anyone wants to split rent? or such >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:46 am
Waitingforwings6
I wish you nothing but luck and love, and by love I don't mean how your fiancé is treating you because that's the total opposite sad I really wish you would try to find someone you could split rent with somewhere, it sounded like you had some friends *shrugs* or try to find assistance some how sad I am really afraid for you, I really really am. isn't there like a bulletin board or news paper from the college asking if anyone wants to split rent? or such >.<

No one trustworthy. Bunch of immature kids who just wanna drink, smoke, andf ********. The ppl ik from school have no intention of driving and/or working.  

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:28 pm
ADSOC

hmmm i feel like i should be doing research on some kind of assistance for you and a place to stay sad i know in your head your relationship may not me toxic but it sure sounds like it sad  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:30 pm
Waitingforwings6
ADSOC

hmmm i feel like i should be doing research on some kind of assistance for you and a place to stay sad i know in your head your relationship may not me toxic but it sure sounds like it sad

Recently, I've been vocalling my opinion and I feel better. I just yelled at my fiancee about me being too loud on Skype. Well.. shes mad at me for voicing but idc anymore. I appreciate the thought  

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:32 pm
ADSOC
well at least you're standing up for yourself smile good  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games