Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
Words and Worlds Apart Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:55 pm
User Image

Amiee was blushing darkly when Saralee laced their fingers together, kissing her back with just a bit of teasing in her actions before the blonde pulled away. Though the model pouted slightly, she noticed that her younger girlfriend's ears were growing red. She was a bit curious to what she could be thinking, her own thoughts turning to a few far more...... sensuous ideas of how the night could turn out, the girl quickly drinking more tea to attempt to distract herself as her face burned crimson. She should not be having these ideas just yet, but with Saralee, everything was feeling like it was out of order but right. Like no matter what she did was okay because is was the two of them.

However, she text both Kara and Nina with only her free hand, instantly gaining affirmative replies to her invitation as she tried not to think about spending the night with her innocent girlfriend. She merely hoped that Nina and Kara would have some sort of verbal filter since the heiress was around. It wouldn't do for them to talk about some of their more.... interesting photoshoots. "S-so.... Uhh, after this, they said they would love to come over and hang out. Oh, thanks." She was glad that the food was there, smirking as she used her fork to push a shrimp closer to Saralee. "And no one would be able to steal your Tramp away, my dear lady." Amiee teased, then admitting, "And you really don't want to know how much I loathe all of those girls throwing themselves at Alexander. I really do hate how they think that being easy will get them the attention of anyone remotely famous."

Idly, Amiee began to twirl her pasta onto her fork, lifting it to her lips before letting out a sound of contentment; Sara had been right about this being good. "So, what do you wanna do later?" She inquired, unable to halt the images of Saralee pulling her shirt collar when they were alone later that night, drawing her into a heated kiss as her hands roamed up her.....

The hacker could feel the heat from the blush on her face, her jade eyes dropping instantly to her food as she sat in awkward silence, trying so very hard not to keep thinking such inappropriate thoughts.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:38 pm
Saralee Monroe

User Image
Saralee smiled and looked back at Aimee, who seemed to be thinking something along the lines of what was plaguing her own mind. The blonde supposed it was only natural for them to be thinking of what might lie ahead tonight, and after all, it wasn't like she could get pregnant if they did anything. But wait, that prevented another problem. She would be expected to present an heir for the family fortune when she married and if she could somehow marry Aimee, then what was she to do about that? Well, there was always invetro-fertilization to consider. So many things could go wrong though. Maybe it was best to not think about it. After all, her birthday wasn't until next week and it wasn't like her family was going to plan anything out of the blue for her in the first place.

"Sounds great. I hope they'll keep my being with you a secret from the press and the town. I don't think I'm ready to let anyone else know. As long as they can do that, I can't wait to meet them." She let a small smile cross her lips and it grew wider when Aimee pushed a piece of shrimp toward her with her fork as a romantic gesture. It really was cuter than anything any man had done for her. This was so easy to relax around Aimee. She hoped she could somehow find a way to make it last forever. The blonde took a bite of the shrimp and scooted closer to Aimee so their hips were touching and she placed her boot behind Aimee's as an affectionate gesture to reassure her that no matter what happened this evening that she was just happy to be able to spend it with her.

Saralee twirled a piece of pasta around her fork, raising it to her mouth and noticed a part of it was still buried. Truly this was feeling like something out of a Disney film. She was such a sap for old classic cliches. She closed her eyes to enjoy the alfredo sauce stirring her taste buds and the pasta so aldente that it was heaven to her. She pulled the noodle up with a soft slirp and laughed softly at herself. Only after it was swallowed did she turn her head and lean into Aimee's shoulder and rest her head. She took out her cell phone and started to send a quick text to one of her supportive friends to do a favor for her. She explained she would be staying over at Alexander's with her father's permission and she wanted her special night wear that she was reserving for a special occasion. She could always say she was having lunch with her new friend Aimee and that it was safe to drop it off to her. This was one of the two girls who was complimenting on how cool Aimee was so she didn't see it as an issue. Receiving a quick text back, she smiled and looked up at Aimee. "My one friend is going to be dropping off something for me for tonight, so we'll have to make sure we both appear proper when she comes by. She can meet up with us somewhere but I wanted to make sure that this was something to use tonight. I hope you'll like it." Saralee smiled wide and kissed Aimee on the neck before turned back to the plate and twirling some more pasta and enjoying it with a small smile forever present on her lips.

Kasumi Miyagi

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:48 pm
User Image

Amiee chuckled at the worry of her two friends not being able to.keep their mouths shut, about to answer whe Saralee kissed her neck, forcing the hacker to bite her lower lips slightly and shiver slightly, her face a deep blush that was a sharp contrast to her cream toned skin. Once she had reigned back in all of her highly inappropriate thoughts, the hacker drank more of her tea before responding, "Yeah. Of course they can. Why do you think so few people outside of the agency know the truth about Alexander. Hell, most other models don't know the truth." Amiee suddenly blinked and recalled something, her face nearly glowing red. "A-also.... Nina might flirt with me. It's more of a game she plays, but we uhhh... We've been friends a while. She was actually the one who helped me get into modeling. We have a bit of history."

While she didn't know if she should be admitting that to her girlfriend, her mother had raised her to be honest. It was true though; Nina and Amiee did have a bit of history, though they had never dated. Especially that one time they had done the shoot for... Amiee shook her head to clear it, feeling the blush somehow darken. They had agreed never to speak of it again. Mostly because of what they had been modeling, and that Nina had really shown her a very good time that night. The model smiled at the mention of sleepwear, the topc suddenly completely innocent compared to the photoshoot she had just been reminded of. "Well, no matter what you wear-or don't wear-, I bet you will look radiant. Just, be warned; Kara is such a cuddle-slut. It's utterly.hysterical, but if she's drunk, you should worry about being smothered by acident."

Again, Amiee took another bite of pasta before leaning against her girlfriend more, relaxing though the burn on her leg was starting to really throb again. She would have to ice that. Nina was going to kill her for burning herself again. "So, what's the idea of decent? Fully clothed, topless, full-blown lesbian orgy?" Amiee teased, waggling her eyebrows suggestively as she pushed another shrimp to Sara with her fork. She really was enjoying herself, not thinking about all that could go wrong, but all that was going so perfectly right at that moment.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:36 pm
Saralee Monroe

User Image
Saralee smiled and nodded, happy to hear that they could keep a secret. Still, knowing that one of the girls had a history with Aimee made her slightly nervous. Something inside of her was starting to squirm and wondered how her nerves would hold up. Still, she nudged Aimee with her shoulder and picked up the piece of shrimp with her fork. "Sounds like fun, but I hope she won't try to make me feel too uncomfortable. I mean... until I got to know you I thought I only liked boys, so this is still all new to me." She put the shrimp in her mouth and twirled another strand of pasta with her fork as she started to think. Meeting new people always made her a little unsure of herself, but hearing a little about them made her a bit more nervous than usual.

Only a moment later did her cell phone buzz and she looked at her messages. Her friend who was going over to her house informed her that she had something perfect for that night but advised her to not let Alexander get too excited or her father would be decapitating him. Saralee laughed softly after swallowing her shrimp and responded with a reassuring text then told her the location of the park not too far from Aimee's house where she could meet up with her. This outfit was something she pictured for her first night over at her fiance's place once her father had given her hand to the lucky man. Still, she would rather have Aimee see her in it than anyone else who might later. It wouldn't be long before there was a possibility of her happiness fading away from formal tradition.

The blonde gently fed Aimee the last bite of the pasta and smiled while lifting a napkin to wipe of of the sauce from the raven's cheek. Once finished she kissed the woman sweetly on her lips, softly and teasingly running her teeth along the woman's bottom lip before pulling away. "I don't know about you, but I'm thinking we should split something for dessert. I think I saw some tarts, cheese cakes, pies, and sundaes that looked good. I picked the main course so you can pick our dessert!" Saralee smiled and held Aimee's hand under the table then rested her head on the woman's cheek. This was turning out to be the perfect dinner date.

Kasumi Miyagi

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:05 pm
User Image

Amiee smiled as she intertwined their fingers, turning to face Saralee with her answer. But before she could utter a single word, she heard two loud female voices from the door behind her.

"Hey, Puta! The party don't start without me en la casa!"

"Nina, really. We are in a public establishment! You can't just be shouting things like that!"

"Ah, you're right. Lo siento. Amiee! My favorite b***h! Heard you punched a ho today!"

"Nina, that isn't any better...."

Amiee groaned and flopped her head onto the tabletop again, half making sobbing sounds in her frustration. They had been told to come to her house AFTER her lunch with Sara, not 'Oh, hey, feel free to crash my first date with my girlfriend. No, it's totally fine. I really need you guys here to be complete asshats and make everything super awkward.' The model heard the two newcomers grab seats, feeling Nine slapping her back with all the force of a frieght train, Kara sitting next to Sara instead, her jade eyes a bit worn as she looked up to confirm the seating arrangements. "Sara, that's Kara Wittengard next to you. You probably have seen her work in lingerie catalogs and with preppy fashion. Sometimes wedding catalogs and elegant wear." The twenty six year old model politely inclined her head with a smile, Amiee half wondering how her enormous chest was even contained within her shirt. She was convinced that it was the use of some sort of wizardry; there was just no other explanation for it.

Amiee jerked her thumb to the tall blonde woman next to her, the grin on the Latina impish. "And this bag of dicks is Nina Lanuza. You might have seen her stuff in rock style clothing adverts, and in anything that needs a woman who looks both hot and dangerous. She also runs the goth and punk catalogs like I do." The Hispanic guitarist waggled her eyebrow at Saralee in the exact same suggestive manner that Amiee did, casting a wink at the blonde along with the heated question of, "Hey, bonita, why not have the two of you do some shoots for Victoria Secret? I bet you both would look great in those skimpy thongs~"

Amiee blushed darkly and glared at her best friend, the twenty five year old cackling wirh delight at her discomfort. She would never understand why she enjoyed toying with her like that. "Anyways, we were about to get dessert before the two of you just decided to crash our date instead of wait like we had plamned. You know, like normal ******** people." The youngest model seethed, hearing Nina chuckle.

"Ahh, but chica, what else are friends for? Hmmm?" The woman stated, ruffling her dual colored hair and making the hacker pout. "I do wish you wouldn't do that." An innocent expression of confusion lit the blonde's face. "¿Que? This?" She inquired, ruffling her friend's hair more as Amiee squealed, scoothing closer to Saralee. "Yes! That!"

"So, you must be the girlfriend. I saw you and Alexander dancing on youtube. Very nice tango. You really do lose the whole 'Monroe' air when you dress like this. So, have you two slept together yet? You know, you could always just have Amiee for dessert." She heard Kara prompt Saralee, Amiee turning a shade of red that she was almost completely certain was previously unknown to mankind. Her head whipped around to stare at the busty woman in shocked horror, half squeaking, "Are you both really going to do this to me now?! On my first goddamned date with the girl?!"

Kara shrugged, stating in a matter-of-fact tone, "That's exactly why it's the best time. If she doesn't know how weird the two of us can get, she may go months before one of us forgetting to act what passes for normal, and leave the poor girl completely scarred for life. That and I do enjoy watching you get so flustered." Her attention went back to the heiress next to her. "But I do highly recommened the the cheesecake topped with fresh stawberries. It's homemade."

The jade eyed model sputtered uselessly as the two women systematically ruined the perfect atmoshpere of her date, satisfying herself by snaping Nina's bra strap against her hard, hearing the Lantina yelp. Sometimes, it was the small victories that gave her comfort. Amiee beckoned the server over, ordering a whole strawberry cheesecake for the four of them, hoping that the two other models hadn't ruined her relationship with Sara already. She nervously glanced at the emerald hues in timid worry, searching for anything that may be positive.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:37 pm
Saralee Monroe

User Image
The entire atmosphere had gone from content to chaotic in only a matter of seconds. Kara seemed to be far less abrasive than Nina, but the entire surprise was making her a bit more than uncomfortable. The mention of having Aimee for dessert was enough to make Saralee feel like she was under a microscope. This was her first date with a girl and she wanted nothing more than to feel comfortable. Now what? She scooted closer to Aimee and gripping her arm. "Um, hello to both of you." She managed. "I haven't met either of you before so considering this is my first impression I do hope things get a little lighter in here... Between us ladies, I never had been on a date with a woman before, so thinking of doing some of the graphic things you put into my head right now is completely off the table. I do appreciate the compliment about the tango though, so thank you." Saralee lifted a fork and reached over to take a small piece of the cheese cake.  

Kasumi Miyagi

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:13 am
User Image

Amiee noticed how Saralee's discomfort was mounting, wrapping her arm around her shoulders and tugging the smaller blonde against her body in a protective gesture. "Alright, guys, seriously. Knock it the ******** off." She half growled, her tone a dangerous rumble. "She's not from our world, and she's a lot more innocent than you two a**-cactuses. You are both making her really unvomfortable."

The Latina offered up a very quick apology, Kara following suit as they two women each took a bite of the dessert to collect their thoughts. They must have figured that any girl of Amiee's would have been more like the three models in a.way; all with their own baggage and way too much of a need to over-sexualize things in the case of the two older models. Amiee wouldn't be shocked if the two of them never settled down. Especially not Nina. The tall Puerto Rican enjoyed being single far too much, and if she wanted someone to help keep her bed warm, she could easily have her pick. Her jade eyes turned down to her girlfriend she still had tucked against her, kissing the soft blonde locks tenderly in an effort to soothe her. A part of her knew that they had come in guns blazing in an effort to ensure that Saralee wasn't trying to use Amiee for a status symbol, but she really did wish that they had just waited until after the date. "So, Saralee. Just why are you dating Amiee? I mean, the chemistry for the dance was undeniable, but I really to feel honor bound to just.... double-check. She is our friend, and I really do," Kara's aqua eyes narrowed in distaste, giving her an expression of quiet malice. "dislike anyone who messes with one of our friends intentionally."

Amiee opened her mouth to argue the question, but Nina held up her hand to stop her. "Lo siento, but I am wondering the same. You are famous, Amiee. Whether you care to admit it or not, you are. I don't want this to go down like it had with that Christopher incident."

The hacker openly winced at the reminder of Kara's most horrific break-up and the trainwreck of a relationship she had had with a wealthy man. He had pursued her, wooed her, built her up, and loved her dearly. Until he was with his buddies, either with or without her. He spoke of her like a trophy, an ornament, like a decorative painting he had gotten at a bargain price. Her fame propelled his own status, her stunning beauty making him an envy of almost everyone. Until Kara caught him in bed with the young man who cut the lawn. She had later discovered his trickery, and both of their names had been dragged through the mud in the media as a result; though hers was significantly less. After leaving him, Kara had been heartbroken for months, never willing to trust anyone of a high social status completely again. Amiee had originally thought that it had been Nina's idea to crash the date, but now she had a suspicion that Kara was behind it, and Nina was here to keep the busty model from strangling Saralee should the blonde be playing her.

Though Amiee was fairly certain Saralee's intentions were far more noble than even Kara's, she could understand her concern. They had barely met a few months ago online, and only a handful of days ago met formally. They were moving a bit fast, and Kara probably was seeing all sort of red flags. "Guys, really. This isn't appropriate. If she wants to date me, that's her choice. I don't need the two of you interogating her, especially not in public." The jade eyed model hissed.

Kara, however, was not deterred this time. "Amiee, we have been friends a while now. You and Nina were the only two who stuck by me through all of that bullshit with Chris. So, yes. I do feel that I need to interogate her just a little. I just want to make sure Ms. Monroe isn't trying to play you." Her eyes shifted back to the emerald eyed girl. "No offense. You seem nice, but I just don't want her to go through the whole media circus. Sometimes, some models lose their entire career after that kind of thing."

Amiee sighed, her free hand idly running through her hair. This date.had.gone from perfect to completely serious. Part of her was certain that Saralee would want to break it off with her after this. And honestly, she wouldn't blame her. Kara and Nina knew her almost as well as Tenchi and her mother, they were feircly protective of her. It would be a miracle if she didn't lose the girl of her dreams due to the two models trying to watch out for her.

RP 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff