Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Looking to make friends Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:28 pm
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

I was going for nursing, but I changed my major after I got my NA certification. Starting in the fall I'm going to go for law enforcement, I want to become a state trooper.

Any particular reason why?

Well I went into nursing because I always wanted to be in the medical field.. But as I went threw the course I started to reason how it's really not for me. So my next career choice was to become a cop.

Just so long as you're sure it is what you want to do

I'm really positive. I'm sure I'll love it. Hm, you should tell me more about yourself. Anything at all, by the way you talk, you really seem like an interesting person, and when I meet someone interesting, I love picking their brain.

Hm... what to tell you.
I'm not religious, but I do take concepts from them and follow them. Such as, treat others the way you would like to be treated. I try to value all life, even if I do dislike spiders and snakes. I believe in reincarnation, and enlightenment.
I believe that if two people truly love each other that they should be together, despite their sexual orientation. Everyone deserves to have the same rights.
Um, what else...I hate pizza and I have no idea why. I don't like most condiments. If I get a cheeseburger, I only get ketchup on it.
I don't tolerate bullying or abuse of any sort. Physically, emotionally, spiritually...I won't stand for it. I will tell you that you are wrong to do it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:33 pm
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

I was going for nursing, but I changed my major after I got my NA certification. Starting in the fall I'm going to go for law enforcement, I want to become a state trooper.

Any particular reason why?

Well I went into nursing because I always wanted to be in the medical field.. But as I went threw the course I started to reason how it's really not for me. So my next career choice was to become a cop.

I'm really positive. I'm sure I'll love it. Hm, you should tell me more about yourself. Anything at all, by the way you talk, you really seem like an interesting person, and when I meet someone interesting, I love picking their brain.

Hm... what to tell you.
I'm not religious, but I do take concepts from them and follow them. Such as, treat others the way you would like to be treated. I try to value all life, even if I do dislike spiders and snakes. I believe in reincarnation, and enlightenment.
I believe that if two people truly love each other that they should be together, despite their sexual orientation. Everyone deserves to have the same rights.
Um, what else...I hate pizza and I have no idea why. I don't like most condiments. If I get a cheeseburger, I only get ketchup on it.
I don't tolerate bullying or abuse of any sort. Physically, emotionally, spiritually...I won't stand for it. I will tell you that you are wrong to do it.

We have another thing in common, I believe in reincarnation, and that if two people really love each other that sexual orientation shouldn't matter.. Though I'm gay, I've never once in my life been attracted to a man. But I'm not saying that I'm not open to the idea if I actually find one that I have some deep emotionally connection too or something, but wont go out looking for a guy to date.  

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

bri_the_cookie_goddess2

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:38 pm
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

Hm... what to tell you.

We have another thing in common, I believe in reincarnation, and that if two people really love each other that sexual orientation shouldn't matter.. Though I'm gay, I've never once in my life been attracted to a man. But I'm not saying that I'm not open to the idea if I actually find one that I have some deep emotionally connection too or something, but wont go out looking for a guy to date.

That reinforces what my dad has said to me before. That we are all bi in a way. We may be more sexually attracted to one sex, but there will always be those of the opposite sex that we find attractive.
Anyways, I should probably get to bed. It was nice talking to you and i'm sure i'll talk to you later. For now, have a good night ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:41 pm
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions
bri_the_cookie_goddess2
II-Cruel Intentions

Hm... what to tell you.

That reinforces what my dad has said to me before. That we are all bi in a way. We may be more sexually attracted to one sex, but there will always be those of the opposite sex that we find attractive.
Anyways, I should probably get to bed. It was nice talking to you and i'm sure i'll talk to you later. For now, have a good night ^^

Yeah.. I need to get to bed also.. It was nice meeting you Bri.. Pm me sometime tomorrow if you feel like. I had fun talking to you.  

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dogdemon_5

Omnipresent Heckler

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:34 pm
II-Cruel Intentions
Hey, I'm trying to make some new friends... And I'm really awkward with these kinds of posts... DX

emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

*stares at you awkwardly*  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:03 pm
Dogdemon_5
II-Cruel Intentions
Hey, I'm trying to make some new friends... And I'm really awkward with these kinds of posts... DX

emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

*Stares back*  

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dogdemon_5

Omnipresent Heckler

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:51 pm
II-Cruel Intentions
Dogdemon_5
II-Cruel Intentions

*Stares back*

emotion_donotwant

*Throws yum_pie *

yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:09 pm
I don't need friends with a wonderwall  

Arisis gey

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 3:15 pm
Dogdemon_5
II-Cruel Intentions
Dogdemon_5
II-Cruel Intentions

*Stares back*

emotion_donotwant

*Throws yum_pie *

=O why would you waste pie?
yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers