Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] The Joy of Spars [Maple/AJ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Meegane rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:20 am
"Oh..." He made a sound of disappointment when the red mist disappeared.

Until now, he had some time to look at Maple. "Oh Jack! Maple, are you alright? Did I hit too hard again?" He smacked his own forehead and used one of the clawed head to scratch his hair, a bit frustrated and uneasy, pressing his lips together before - "I am sorry." for the lost of control, he said.

"Do you want a break or go on?" He noticed they did it for quite a while already, so he asked softly.

Quote:
AJ's HP: 26/ 40
Action: Back to defend = 2 for next turn
Damage: -
Fear: T1 Bite [unused] + T2 Battle Cry

chirigami

chirigami rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:27 pm
The short break between attacks on the boil had at least given the young witch a second wind. Kind of. Because now there was an ache in her arm, and possibly a little bit of blood trickling down from where his claws had dug in (it was hard to tell with a sweater, but she could assume. As she always did. The worst.) It just seemed to amplify that she felt sore almost all over, she oh so rarely did such vigorous activities.

Maple really did want to tell him she wanted a break, a longer one but at the same time she didn't. Because then he would probably see her as the weak thing she was. Maybe get frustrated with her, or go on to pity her which would be terrible as well. She began to nibble on her bottom lip and held onto her broom but did not make an attempt to attack - she would probably miss or something.

"We.. d-don't h-have t-to..." She told him. "It w-would b-be b-better t-to g-go on....?" And push through the pain even though she didn't like it? QQ

Quote:
hp: 25/40
damage: nope
FEAR: The Mind (T2)[Used], Tainted Fang (T1)[used]

meegane

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Meegane rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:13 am
The boil frowned at his claws, the feeling of diving in the flesh, she might be injured. It made him a bit uncomfortable for the thought, but underneath the beast asked for more. AJ squished his arm with his another clawed hand, suppressing the desire with pain. "I guess we can do it just for a little while longer, then we go to rest, okay?" He asked gently, with a spoiling tone.

"Ok, go ahead then."

Quote:
Action: Defend 4 for next turn

chirigami

chirigami rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:00 pm
She watched, a little concerned really, unsure what AJ was doing with his claws exactly. The witch wondered if it meant he was going to stray from his intentions with this spar, where he was simply guarding while she tried to hit him, and actually attack. Again. Maple's brows creased, she was tempted to take a step back but AJ did nothing that she had feared, simply fell back into defense.

Still, there was a pregnant pause while she considered his actions and before she actually took some of her own. The witch gripped her broom and debated how to attack, how to hold it and what to do. She was so terrible at this and it was really showing. (But she still didn't want to give up, oddly enough. Such a conundrum). But, in the end it seemed her body was actually going to dictate her follow up. Mostly because the soft wood between her fingers just felt like lead, like it had gained so much weight and was hard to lift. Maple struggled for a minute until she realized she was actually shaking. Didn't seem like a good sign.

Finally she took that stumble back. "Th-that.. rest.. seems.. n-nice now..." Maple told AJ in a soft dejected little voice. Too much time just standing there, everything just sort of caught up on her.

Quote:
hp: 25/40
damage: nope
FEAR: The Mind (T2)[Used], Tainted Fang (T1)[used]

meegane
finally, whoooooo ~

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:17 am
"I am okay, don't worry." The words came exactly when Maple started to think in her own pessimistic way. He patiently waited, just waited along the silence that visited, a bit relaxed. His body was used to battles so he could control his muscles relaxed or tense up within a few seconds.

When her body showed tiny movements, he breathed out a relief and ready to take her attack. Unfortunately, she couldn't make it. As she announced she was unable to continue, AJ released himself from his combat mode and knelt near the exhausted witch. "You are not used to fight, you've done a very good job already, Maple." The boil hugged the ghoul affectionately, wrapping her around his arms. "The only thing that I hope is you can benefit from it." The hand before her gently stroked from top to bottom.

"I promised you we'll rest, so maybe a drink at creeperteria ?" He beamed softly, knelt down to offer her his back. "Get on Maple, or you prefer hug? Either is fine for me." The hug he said was of course not a normal friend hug, but princess hug, yet AJ was too dense to understand how awkward or embarrassing for a boil to carry a ghoul either way.

Quote:
Action: Defend 4 for next turn

chirigami
Good to wrap? <3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:50 am
"N-not really...." Maple stammered, painfully reminded that she herself was terrible while the many versions she could recall were quite apt at the art of fighting. No. Not her. She would have sighed, disappointingly but she got caught up in arms and instead exhaled that breath in surprise and a squeak. And accompanied by a flush, because obviously. "D-do you think I'll g-get .. better?" She asked in a low voice, wondering if he would even answer. Wondering, as well, if she wanted him to (and if she needed to, if it was worth it).

It hadn't been a total lose in the end, even though she had to give up in the end. The witch had been able to hang out with AJ after all, a benefit outwaying how tired she was. She got to know him just a little bit more, see how much he liked the fight and how he excelled at it. (Part of her wanted to try it again sometime.... maybe). "Thank you.. for h-helping me..." She told him, "a d-drink.. would b-be nice."

She was all set to get herself back on her feet when she just stopped. And stared. And stared some more. AJ was offering to carry her. At first she opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out as her cheeks deepened in color. "N.. no, I th-think.... I c-can.. walk..." Her voice might have been slowly going to a higher octave at each word. (Hecate, how she would just feint instantly if he carried her!) Hesitantly, she just reached out and placed her hand on his arm instead to stead herself... just in case.

meegane
seems good to me ~

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:22 pm
In AJ's heart, he believed she would be the best witch one day, she just needed her time to explore. What he did was just - exposed Maple to more different approaches, so that she would find her own way to fight. He knew what personality the ghoul had, but there was no much time left, he would do whatever he could do before -

"Get on, Maple, I am a bit hungry, so we're beeline to the creepeteria, just get on, I won't drop you." The boil insisted with a bit of a pity tone, urging the witch to get on his back so that he could take off.

chirigami
No escape 8D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:57 am
Maple's lips thinned out in a straight line as her brows creased, her expression reading now more as a plea. "I d-don't think.. you w-would, I ... will b-be fine walking, r-really." It was incredibly tempting, though.

meegane
small tag, I have a bit of a head cold xD

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:16 pm
"M~a~p~l~e~ My dear little witch, my friend, please just get on, I am really starving after moving so much, we share the same body, so I can feel Bro's hunger if I am tried. Don't be shy, just get on~" The boil tried to butter Maple up so that he can piggyback her. "Come on Maple~ If my Shishou finds out, I'm gonna die from being punched left and right~" He wasn't lying, if she saw he didn't deliver a helpful hand to a lady when the lady looked so tired, she would roll up her sleeves and come straight to him.

chirigami
Aww take care ;3; <3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:56 pm
Maple's shoulder hitched and she made a small little noise of distress. This really was a predicament. She really did just want to get going as they were, both with their feet on the ground but she didn't want to get AJ in trouble if his teacher found out. (Though, really, if he didn't waste his time arguing with her, they would have been there already....) "I...." Nothing else came out.

Well, another distressed sound.

Finally. "O... okay...." Though, she still didn't sound too thrilled with the idea. Didn't really budge to actually get on his back either. Her hand was still on his arm though, so perhaps that was a good sign.

meegane

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:59 am
"Maple." The boil turned around and beamed, "You are a bit stubborn, aren't you? That makes you more adorable, dear. Alright, grab tighter." The boil grabbed the girl's hands and put on his shoulder. "You should grab here, unless you want me to carry you by arms."

"AJ, still not reaching creepeteria? I am hungry~" The Head complained with a pouting tone.

"Soon, after Maple get on." AJ grinned and replied.

chirigami

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:52 am
Those were a few words that Maple wouldn't have ever considered herself, well maybe the first one a few times out of the year but really not the second one. And that second one was making her blush even more - because he had said it to her after all. And then his suggestion. "N-n-n-n-n-no.... it-its okay." She simply did as he instructed to her to and gripped his shoulders a little tighter - a slight worry about hurting him, then mentally mocked herself for such an idea.

After gaining a little bit of leverage upon his back, Maple slid her arms to wrap a little better around AJ's neck. ".... I'm s-sorry..." The witch also muttered, turning her head ever so slightly towards Head.

meegane

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:28 am
"You should eat more, Maple, you're so light." AJ commented but didn't say anything about the hard-to-hear apology. He turned his neck to beam at the witch, "I am so proud of you, you must work so hard behind, well done! Ok, let's head to our destination and then we can talk about our recent experiences for time killing!" The boil announced, and the Head cheered in delight.

They spent time in cafeteria, where AJ ordered a high pile of chips for Head. The boil and the ghoul exchanged their recent encounters, events or little funny incidents, it was a precious time for both of them.

A few days later, the witch would find a little paper shopping bag with handles hung on her door knot. The handwritten note on it wrote:

Quote:

To: My little diligent witch

Here's some little spookies for you, hope you enjoy them. For the broom one, I tried my best to recall those you made in xmas class, I should take pictures that time~

Opening the ribbon tied paper bag that was inside the shopping bag, spookies with Maple face on them together with colorful broom shaped one adorned with sprinkles and icings filled up the little bag.

chirigami
Maple is super cute! That's wrapped up then! Thank you so much for rping with me, chiri <3333

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff