PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:32 am
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

" don'т worry, ι wonт вιтe yoυ.
aт leaѕт, noт ιn тнe way yoυ're aғraιd oғ "

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

Iya giggled a little cooler. "Well, who knew. Smith kept calling you Ginger-Snap,I thought it was cute." He smiled, looking down at the cooler. Iya was always picky with his blood but if it was a gift, he'd take it. "Eh, Cant feed off of Smith forever, right?" He smiled, staring at how Smith devoured the cake. "Er... If you wanted some, you're kinda late now..." The blond looks over to Agraj. "Sorry about that."

The vampire laughed softly, leaning on the counter smiling between the two. Iya was always a little gluttonous and always kept a ton of sweets in his dorm room. "I can make pudding if you like? I have a instant and homemade, depending on what you like... And tapioca!"

((It is an I not L, it's a girls name I think actually, lol))

Jez Robin
OniKikioAi

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:22 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath

Smith looked between the two men. "Tapioca? It's a dessert too?" He had had tapioca a lot at the place with too much white. It was actually quiet plesant and had a very calming effect on him. So did rice porridge and rice cakes, and rice paper on occasion. Really, anything rice seemed to calm him down like warm milk for a baby. The white place had lots and lots of rice on hand just for him.
He was now curious of the cooler though and went over to inspect it. The red contents smelled slightly rustic, like the penny-man. It was a smell he was quickly getting used to.

TheSecondARISU
Oh, the header thing makes it look like an 'L' On a different note, I am sorry for being AWOL, I had two long days and I kept getting lost among the roads of Houston TX, they suck!

OniKikioAi

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:05 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

" don'т worry, ι wonт вιтe yoυ.
aт leaѕт, noт ιn тнe way yoυ're aғraιd oғ "

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

"Well I think it is. Its a rice, I think... Keep being yelled at it was not a pasta..." He rolled his eyes, chuckling a little. Leaning on the counter, he looked at Smith sniffing the cooler. Iya smiled, going to it and pulled it towards the fridge. He moved the very little food he had on the bottom shelf off it. Opening the cooler, he then began to carefully place the bags into the fridge for keeping until the other two leave and he can mix and store them for room temp.

Jez Robin
OniKikioAi

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas