Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ⓣ ⓐ ⓜ ⓐ ⓒ ⓤ ⓝ ::.. o p e n : needs characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:53 pm
After a few minutes Ebony came back over to Garnet carrying a cup of tea and a plate with the crepe on it. "The tea, and a crepe with raspberries and french vanilla ice cream," Ebony said as she set the things down. "Does everything look alright?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:53 pm
I looked down at the plate and smiled. I nodded to the nice waitress and nodded to her, before picking up a fork and taking a bite. I squinted my eyes happily and savored the blend of ice cream, raspberries, and crepe.

I gave a thumbs up before swallowing and taking a sip from my cup.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:37 am
Ebony looked happy when Garnet gave her the thumbs up. "If there's anything else I can get you, just let me know." She was saying things she had been taught to say by her parents, for the sake of being polite. Sometimes she still forgot though. She smiled and fiddled with her apron a bit, then walked away. She thought again briefly of her parents and wondered whether they were caught in traffic, but it turned out she didn't need to worry because at that moment the door opened and a middle-aged couple walked in. These were the Jacobs, the owners of Tarla. Ebony smiled and nodded politely at them from the register while Marie rushed over to say hello and ask what had taken them so long.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:03 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Sorta stumbles in a a drunken, half-awake daze* sooooo, hey guys, long time no see. I'm sorry for abandoning gaia and rping for such a LONG time. But guess what? I HAS NEW JOB NOW! *applause and the crowd cheers* I was swamped with the new job for awhile, but now that I've gotten the groove of my occupation, Cat has returned. Again, sorry, but I am back and meowing.

ⓡ ⓔ ⓝ ⓐ ⓡ ⓓ ⓞ

Renardo stopped the car on the side of the road. They were in the plaza now, and despite it being morning, the little island's occupants were busy walking around and working. He noticed a few tourists by their unrecognizable faces, and gave a small annoyed look before glancing over to Maurice and Eureka.

Meri was down a little ways from the center of town, past Tarla. He would park there, in his usual spot but he promised Eureka to comply with Maurice first. "It looks like this is your stop. Nice meeting you Maurice, welcome to Tamacun." He tapped the steering wheel, eying Eureka as she slipped out of the truck. She gave him a look, but didn't say anything. Renardo took that as a goodbye and nodded. He could see her through the mirror as she took her board out of the back and patted the back of the truck. Renardo sped up ahead, leaving the two there to go to the bar.

ⓐ ⓜ ⓞ ⓡ ⓨ

Amory smiled at the waitress, nodding when she had asked if everything had looked alright. He contemplated the dish a bit before proceeding to eat it. He was starving, to say the least, having only eaten a small snack before he left the inn for his walk. The tea was different than what he was used to, but he sat through to drink it.
He had only taken a few sips when the door opened behind him. He turned his blonde head slightly to see the middle-aged couple. They looked like locals, and only when the male scanned the entire cafe did Amory figure that they were this place's owners. He scratched his chin, his finger resting on his camera. He would ask later if he could take a picture of them.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Wire_Colossus

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:08 pm
Taking the prescription paper and glancing down at it, she managed a "yeah" as she scanned through it before coming up with a thought. "Oh! Actually, can you write me a note or something to get my monster-in-law of an editor off my back about going outside? I'm sure it'll help me from getting sick and needing these prescriptions for sure." Luka clapped her hands together in as she plead for help from the doctor.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:11 pm
"I've heard of writing notes for schoolchildren, but I never heard one for an editor. I suppose, if you think it will help" Jason replied. The doctor then began scribbling a small note down on another piece of prescription paper. He then tore it off and handed it to his patient. "There. That should help" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:42 pm
Dr. Timothy Klausmann wandered up to the medical building, briefcase in one hand, and using his other to straighten his necktie. Opening the entrance door, the dentist walked over to the reception to greet the receptionist and sign in. He began chatting with her and got his list of patients and procedures for the day.

"We've had a cancellation this morning. Unfortunately it's too late to fit anyone in at this hour" the receptionist said.

"Really? Well, I guess I can take my time in preparing for the next patient" Timothy replied.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:59 am
After quickly chatting with their daughters, the elder Jacobs went off to ask the customers how things were going. Marie and Ebony were allowed a small break while this happened. They sat down at a nearby table, sipping water and talking quietly to each other.

Mrs. Jacobs was the one to approach Garnet. She smiled politely and introduced herself. "Hello," she said in a vaguely accented voice. "I'm the co-owner of the restaurant, and those are my daughters." She gestured to them briefly before continuing. "I trust they have treated you well?"

Mr. Jacobs, meanwhile, had gone over to Amory and was basically asking the same questions his wife had. "Does everything look alright?" He asked after introducing himself. Mr. Jacobs was definitely the one his daughters took after. They both had his dark skin tone and thick black hair, although only Marie had her father's brown eyes. Ebony had aquamarine eyes courtesy of her mother's mother.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:10 am
I had a mouth full of crepe and raspberry, and I lifted a finger to indicate "one moment" as I chewed the food in my mouth before speaking. I swallowed, and then smiled up at Mrs Jacobs.

Yes. I said, before taking a sip of my tea. They have been very nice and very attentive.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:06 pm
Mrs. Jacobs nodded. "That's good," she said. Noticing that she didn't look familiar, she then added, "Welcome to Tamacun. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here."

She remembered when she and her husband had first come to Tamacun, as newlyweds. After living in a cold and snowy land for so long, the change in scenery was refreshing. They had decided to stay and open up a restaurant, which had always been her dream. Tarla was her pride and joy.

(sorry about the late reply)

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out